Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Not sure who I want to win. Siavash I guess.. *shrug*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

Delighted Marcus is gone - Siavash to win.

I'm not unsympathetic to Charlie's Mum's situation - I just don't like him.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

I'm in the couldn't care less gang as well. The winner was crowned last night and I've no enthusiasm to watch another 6 nights of the people left in the house.

Thanks for all the fun discussions, see yawl on Friday for the final night if I can muster some interest, otherwise Jan for CBB.

Signing out,
    AJ.

I'm in the couldn't care less gang as well. The winner was crowned last night and I've no enthusiasm to watch another 6 nights of the people left in the house.

Thanks for all the fun discussions, see yawl on Friday for the final night if I can muster some interest, otherwise Jan for CBB.

Signing out,
    AJ.

A tenner says you'll be back by Tuesday :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Not sure who I want to win. Siavash I guess.. *shrug*

I know I had a thing for Karly and all, but :) .. I kinda think she was alright, would have liked to see a little bit more of what she was about.

She was the only HM this year that could have stood toe to toe with Marcus and had any kind of semblance of a battle of wits.

We lost the big ones too soon and BB has to address the voting system as it stands. I beleive it should be more of a 'get behind your favourite Housemate and fight for them' vibe to the any voting system in the future.

If they focused on the angle that WE need to KEEP OUR favourite housemates in there, and for that, we need to pick up the phone log our votes for the HMs we like.

In this day and age I also believe the number of Votes HMs are receiving should be LIVE on the TV and Online - just like it is in the Eurovision.

Make it like a battle, bewteen the HMs fans .. only, we fight with our votes (of course they'll have to give 50% to charity like ITV does with X Factor to make it palitable to the masses).

If they don't do that next year, then what's the point - if you keep it the way it is then we lose the best HMs as we go along. Vote To Evict only gets rid of the most 'entertaining' HMs without fail.

I also honestly believe that the people who evict HMs don't really want them to go. I feel they are just trying to be a part of the show and just trying to join in. It's not their fault that the way BB plates up evictions is anti-the-best-housemates.

I know it won't happen though as they are too set in their ways. If they don't have that Geordie Lad on saying 'To Evict Marcus add 16 .. " then I guess they think they'd lose something - I don't.

If I could have seen live vote counts as they come in and was able to Vote for Marcus the other night, then I would have .. maybe a dozen times (if it was 50cent or something). I just know I would and I think lots of people would and then we could have enjoyed this last week and seen Marcus win the show as he deserved without doubt deserved to.

Love him or loath him, Marcus entertained BB viewers more than any other Housemate this year. I defy anyone to say otherwise. He made BB this year - Hell, he WAS BB this year :p

When people watch Corrie they have Characters they can't stand - but do they want to vote them out? No way, most Corrie fans can't wait till Terry Duckworth comes back :)

We were robbed this year, no doubt about it. The IDM fell at the last hurdle, if he had stayed last night, he would have been home & hosed - puns very much intended :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Quote;Love him or loath him, Marcus entertained BB viewers more than any other Housemate this year. I defy anyone to say otherwise. He made BB this year - Hell, he WAS BB this year tongue.gif

His obsession for Noirin was fascinating and disturbing to watch however he did spend most of his time just lying under a duvet and giving regular outbursts of effs and blinds. I didn't find him very amusing to watch...Noirin added a lot to this years show as did Bea...I really don't think Marcus' presence added that much overall.
    I think the winner should be likeable if anything...I just don't think Marcus is:(.

ps I think Karly would've turned out to be a good character in the long run too. Pity she spent so much time with Lisa in the early days.

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Wow Lisa is dancing!!:eek: That's the most movement I have seen her do all series!

Charlie didn't give a fcuk about Marcus:rolleyes: He is so worried.

Ciaraxx..where's everybody? Do you think they're all so peed off with Marcus going they've lost heart in our little debates? Darn:(

Was out earlier so watching it on +1.

Maybe people are just giving up now? Either that or out, I guess :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Who's David trying to convince that he's not bothered about the money? Himself or the rest of them? :rolleyes:

Who's David trying to convince that he's not bothered about the money? Himself or the rest of them? :rolleyes:

I know:D He's demented. I'm liking Sophie these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

I like Lisa now, there ive said it. :p

mdwexford wrote: »
    I like Lisa now, there ive said it. :p

I'm kind of the same. I don't really want to give in to it :(

Ann22 wrote: »
    Ciaraxx..where's everybody? Do you think they're all so peed off with Marcus going they've lost heart in our little debates? Darn:(

I thought I was the only one watching so I drank a bottle of vino!:D

Siavash has to win! Tonights episode was quite boring!

She's alright. I don't mind her either, she's not a bad auld skin. Her loyalty and motherly treatment of David is admirable.

I thought I was the only one watching so I drank a bottle of vino!:D

Siavash has to win! Tonights episode was quite boring!

I'm scuttered sitting here with my wee vodkas..thought I was on my tod. Not much happening tonight just Charlie's growing terror.

Ann22 wrote: »
    I'm scuttered sitting here with my wee vodkas..thought I was on my tod. Not much happening tonight just Charlie's growing terror.

What is up with him? I have lost all interest in him lately! It didnt show much of Marcus of Siavash up until the eviction part! They should throw some of the old HMs in for the last few days just for the craic! They wont be eligible to win, just leave em do what they want for a few days!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

DS:
    The group have been given a 'task with no name', which will allow them the opportunity to increase their prize fund by £10,000.

They have not been told what the task is, only that they will pass if the Pass Or Fail meter in the large task room reaches the 'pass' mark.

The group are unaware that to pass the task, all they must do is leave the task room. Each time one of them leaves, the Pass Or Fail meter will move one step closer to the 'pass' mark.

When they received the task instructions, the group went to the task room where they found puzzles and challenges such as a padlock with 200 keys and a large knotted rope.

They set about trying to complete the challenges but when David managed to find a key that opened the padlock, the Pass or Fail meter failed to move.

Siavash said: "There is something going on that we aren't getting right."

The group has four hours to complete the task.

I wish they would all leave the house, never mind the task room.:mad:

Just leave, no eviction no Davina no BBBM no nothing.

Because none of them deserve any of it.

What is up with him? I have lost all interest in him lately! It didnt show much of Marcus of Siavash up until the eviction part! They should throw some of the old HMs in for the last few days just for the craic! They wont be eligible to win, just leave em do what they want for a few days!

I don't know Ciara....I don't trust him so I don't know if he's worried because he's afraid Siavash could get more fans than him after he beat Marcus.. or if he's genuinely fed up 'cos he really though Siavash was playing to the public over the charity suggestion. All I know for sure is Siavash is charismatic and comes across as a decent nice chap. I'm pissed so my brain isn't capable of anything deeper:o.

• Advertisement

2.21 and all HMs are asleep.:D

BB got rid of the wrong HM.:p

2.21 and all HMs are asleep.:D

BB got rid of the wrong HM.:p

We'll send Marcus back in there 'Tooled Up' - Scarface style, while they sleep .. :D

MarcusSepiaBubble.jpg

funny-pictures-kittens-hugs-before-you-go.jpg

:(
    Silly BB voters.:mad:

:(
    Silly BB voters.:mad:

Silly BB not giving his fans the chance to Vote FOR him .. :mad:

Anyway, to help with IDH withdrwals:

Cool Game

Cool Website

Cool DS Thread

Cool BB Clip

:D

This is what BB should do to all the HMs tonight. 10.gif

And leave them underground.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

Missed the HL show last night, didnt get in till ten and my 4+1 wasn't working, watched final destination 3 though, and I am NEVER doing a sunbed again or going on a rollercoaster, or going to the drive through etc.....

\0/
    Time for more Marcus on BBLB.

Looking foward to bblb

He stole a token from the house.:D

• Advertisement

Marcus is a superstar

Advertisement