Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Birdie086 wrote: »
    Marcus is a superstar

TOTAL! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Good to see Mr Health and Safety back for a bit.
    Pity Mario wasn't in the house this year, I could see him and Marcus either hitting it off famously or hating each other on sight.
    Either way would have made great TV.

My favorite bezzie mates of all were Victor and Jason in BB5.

"I've been up for 52 hours non-stop!" :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭alabamawhurley

Can anyone tell me where I can see Marcus' interview? I've been searching the net all morning cos I missed Friday....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Can anyone tell me where I can see Marcus' interview? I've been searching the net all morning cos I missed Friday....

Surely it on youtube by now.

• Advertisement

No Ive been you tubing all day! Only the actual exit is there, not the full interview

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

BB played back past nominations to the housemates! Why couldn't they do this a few weeks ago??

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/72e56c732a33523159339b95464b3002/play.c4

George said on BBLB that HMs were nominating today! I wonder if this was shown before or after nominations!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

BB played back past nominations to the housemates! Why couldn't they do this a few weeks ago??

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/72e56c732a33523159339b95464b3002/play.c4

George said on BBLB that HMs were nominating today! I wonder if this was shown before or after nominations!

Hmm...that video seems quite anti-Siavash.

Hmm...that video seems quite anti-Siavash.

Ya I thought that aswell! But then I thought that clip was just for the website and will be different when the episode is aired?!

Ya I thought that aswell! But then I thought that clip was just for the website and will be different when the episode is aired?!

Probably, but it's still going to influence people's attitude towards Siavash regardless of what's shown tonight/tomorrow.

• Advertisement

Probably, but it's still going to influence people's attitude towards Siavash regardless of what's shown tonight/tomorrow.

And this won't help either.
    The nominations footage has left the House in turmoil. Out in the Garden dragging the life out of a cigarette, Lisa was fuming after witnessing footage of Siavash nominating her on numerous occasions.

"I'm glad Big Brother showed me that. Six ******* times!" she seethed to David after the pair headed straight to the Garden after watching the clips.

"Siavash makes out he's all nice and innocent, but he ain't," she boomed. "He's crafty. It's like everybody thinks when we get out we're all gonna be friends and all that - I ain't! I got my friends. Siavash said 'I can get you into a club, I can get you into this'. I don't want it!"

Lisa did feel she took some consolation from observing Siavash watch the footage in her company. "Seeing his face, he didn't like it," she said with a glint in her eye.

Of course BB will show this too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

BB is annoying me :mad:

And this won't help either.

Of course BB will show this too.

Yeah, and thing is....people will have forgotten how horrible Lisa was to deserve those nominations.

No Ive been you tubing all day! Only the actual exit is there, not the full interview

Doubt you'll find the full eviction .. but maybe if you make a wish and click on Marcus's face below you just never know what might happen . . nudege nudge ;);)

MarcusDollarBill.jpg

yes clips a bit one sided , Only showing Lisa nominating Siavash for not nominatingwhen everYone was picking him for the same reason, while siavash and sophie showed nominating for real/strong/bitchier reasons

Result
    LISA given a nice helping hand ,looks good.

Siavash and Sophie Helping hand with a knife in the back ,
    Well done BB way to take sides,

Ok Siavash will be up this week but who else David or Lisa . Think it will only take 2 votes to be up .

A SNAKE......

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

So, Cliffnotes on all of last week please?

Thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Hahaha! Charlie's going to be wrecked!

board.jpg
    Jeeze this is tripe.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Miap

Thats kinda funny all of them destroying themselves doing ridiculous things and all they had to do was leave the room!:D

• Advertisement

Everytime someone left the room Charlie was going 90 on the pogo stick:D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭laurak265

Dont know who deserves to win?? :(

I want a chinese now! Siavash to win!

They must be starved:o. I love a chinese myself but like I restrain my joy when it arrives.

I want a chinese now! Siavash to win!

Plus 1 (I can't do 'plus' signs:confused:

I was thinking that £50 wouldn't be a whole lot between all of them.

Ann22 wrote: »
    I was thinking that £50 wouldn't be a whole lot between all of them.

Yeah, same. But I figured Charlie would get it wrong as well :P

Lisa looked pure mortified there.

Lisa is nothing but a dryed up old witch , kill joy . The stupid head on her in the DR What a fake smile .
    I TOLD YE,.....I TOLD YE ........

A snake.........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,895 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Them spending 2 minutes of the "highlights" showing them disputing the Chinese bill... it really shows you what "gold" they must have left out.

Fecks sake!

Advertisement