Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Sometimes I can't understand David:( It disturbs me when Lisa goes on about women.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Lisa is sooooo far up her own arse its ridiculous

A snake ..

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    Lisa is sooooo far up her own arse its ridiculous

All this craic about 'turning straight women gay' makes me heave....remember when she was going on about Pamela Anderson? That was a horrible moment.

She just loves to talk about herself:rolleyes:.

It seem to have turn into the Lisa and David show.
    And God it boring.

snake..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

BB is finished in more ways than one, they just can't tell the HMs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

The show is falling apart in fairness. All the rules have been broken and they are threating to walk out. Glad its the last one, didnt like any of the clowns that went in this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

There will be a BB next year. Channel 4 are obliged to make it.

Bond-007 wrote: »
    There will be a BB next year. Channel 4 are obliged to make it.

Yes they are contracted to make it, but you have to wonder why they will follow this years BB up.

It has been abysmal to the point that if Marcus had not been in there it would have dropped of the radar that is Reality Television.

You only have to look at the amount of posts in here tonight, compared to before Marcus left.

BBs interest in BB dwindled long before now.

It's a shame, as I never thought I would submit such a post in here.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

Hmm...that video seems quite anti-Siavash.

Fair enough as he chose not to nominate so often - wimp

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Pineapple stu

Why do the media go on about the reason next year's show is the last due to this years viewing figures? It was known before the start of this years show that next year would be the last so it has nothing to do with the amount they claim is watching considering all the other shows had nearly 24 hr coverage and there is only a H/L shows this year. BB has intentionally messed up the show this year and the remaining housemates are all for what they expect to get after.
    I wish Rodrigo would get deported insted of evicted :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Pineapple stu

ALL six remaining housemates are up for eviction tomorrow night.

The shock twist means Sophie, Siavash, David, Rodrigo, Charlie or Lisa will miss out on a prized place in Friday’s final.

The housemates will all face the public vote after they were called to the *Diary Room yesterday to nominate for the final time.

David, 28, Lisa, 41, and Rodrigo, 24, all voted. But when Charlie, 22, Sophie, 20, and Siavash, 23, all refused, Big Brother punished them by putting them up for the chop – which with the other votes cast, means all the housemates are up for eviction.

And the gang have no idea which one will be walking tomorrow night.

Telly host Davina McCall, 42, will call up the house in a special live show at 8pm on C4 – and boot one of them out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

When is this due to end? It is unusal for this to persist into September.

Bond-007 wrote: »
    When is this due to end? It is unusal for this to persist into September.

It's in the final week now.

Friday night is the final,and I cannot see many people tuning in tbh.:(

cymro wrote: »
    ALL six remaining housemates are up for eviction tomorrow night.

The shock twist means Sophie, Siavash, David, Rodrigo, Charlie or Lisa will miss out on a prized place in Friday’s final.

The housemates will all face the public vote after they were called to the *Diary Room yesterday to nominate for the final time.

David, 28, Lisa, 41, and Rodrigo, 24, all voted. But when Charlie, 22, Sophie, 20, and Siavash, 23, all refused, Big Brother punished them by putting them up for the chop – which with the other votes cast, means all the housemates are up for eviction.

And the gang have no idea which one will be walking tomorrow night.

Telly host Davina McCall, 42, will call up the house in a special live show at 8pm on C4 – and boot one of them out.
    According to the way the nominations went, Charlie is the only one to lose out. if they hadn't done this everyone would have been up for eviction except Charlie.

Boring ,it just means David will go, Would have been better if 2 went

Is it a vote to save or evict

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

God who knows anymore, not exactly a lot of time for a vote to evict. Think it's gona be the usual vote to save if everyones up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    Boring ,it just means David will go, Would have been better if 2 went

Is it a vote to save or evict

Doubt it, think Lisa will get the boot.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

It's a Vote to Evict so I think
    either Lisa or Charlie will go
    . Fingers crossed anyway :D

Kev_ps3 wrote: »
    Doubt it, think Lisa will get the boot.

Will be quite pleased if she goes - even happier if Charlie goes though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

i went through a phase of watching it this year. ive lost interest completely the last few weeks.

i think i miss noirin :confused::eek:

i dont actually care who wins.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 PurplePossum

yeah, think most of the interesting people have left. very dull at min :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

the only thing keeping me watching is i want siavash to win, if he does, he's paying my way for electric picnic! its been an ok series, but not great, and Big brother clearly isnt trying any more.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

If it weren't for the blatant manipulative editing and the cutting of the daily Life Feed, people might be a bit more on Channel 4's side. Don't think I'll be bothering to pay much attention to the remaining series if it stays the same.

I actually thought that this year had potential...but quickly realised that with the producers' interfering that was lost.

It's a shame, I'd only gotten into it last year. Oh well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭eightyfish

blatant manipulative editing

This gets said every year. How so? How is it possible to edit 24 hours down into 50 mins and keep all the interesting bits in without somebody somewhere saying it's biased? I really don't they edit manipulatively.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

eightyfish wrote: »
    This gets said every year. How so? How is it possible to edit 24 hours down into 50 mins and keep all the interesting bits in without somebody somewhere saying it's biased? I really don't they edit manipulatively.

Well, I didn't notice it last year much...maybe it was because it was my first year watching the main BB.

*shrug*

The fact that there's no daily live feed though means that they can edit however they want without people having seen what really happen etc. And even judging by the night time Live Feed I've seen and the edits afterwards, it's fairly obvious that they were editing in favour of particular people. There were SO many interesting things on some of those LF nights...they were even commented on here at the time...and there'd be a snippet of the less interesting part on the HL show.

So sue me for having no faith in C4 to be fair about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭eightyfish

The fact that there's no daily live feed though means that they can edit however they want without people having seen what really happen etc. And even judging by the night time Live Feed I've seen and the edits afterwards, it's fairly obvious that they were editing in favour of particular people.

Yeah - they can edit it any way they want. That doesn't mean they do. I think watching 24 hours of footage from many cameras and editing it down to a show, with only a few hours to do it, every day, ain't easy. On top of that trying to choose the right bits so that everybody is happy that it's a fair reflection on every housemate featured is next to impossible.

I've been watching BB for years, and genuinely don't think they edit in favour of people. Sometimes a spade is just a spade. Some people would think I'm naive though.

eightyfish wrote: »
    Yeah - they can edit it any way they want. That doesn't mean they do. I think watching 24 hours of footage from many cameras and editing it down to a show, with only a few hours to do it, every day, ain't easy. On top of that trying to choose the right bits so that everybody is happy that it's a fair reflection on every housemate featured is next to impossible.

I've been watching BB for years, and genuinely don't think they edit in favour of people. Sometimes a spade is just a spade. Some people would think I'm naive though.

On the whole I think you're right. it is interesting and perhaps revealing how sometimes people are viewed completely differently by the viewing public than by their fellow housemates

BB not pick their fav and knifing housemates in the back, :rolleyes:

BBLB Just now
    BB playing an old show of BBLB into the house as part of a task and surprise surprise it Siavash and Norin , Way to made him look like a muppet BB ,
    Also as i posted all ready when they show the old nominations to the HM'S Lisa is showed nominating Siavash because of his anti-nominating stance nice and easy vote and she looks good. Where they show Siavash nominating 4 or 5 times early in the show when the noms are hard and more bitchy (before they know each other or are friends ) with the outcome been Siavash look like a two-face c**t.
    Just think over the last 2/3 weeks someone (BB) has taken a liking to Lisa as she is now been showed in a good light every time I see the show.

snake...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

I wouldnt mind seeing Lisa going tomorrow night probably wont happen thou.

Advertisement