Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    BB not pick their fav and knifing housemates in the back, :rolleyes:

BBLB Just now
    BB playing an old show of BBLB into the house as part of a task and surprise surprise it Siavash and Norin , Way to made him look like a muppet BB ,
    Also as i posted all ready when they show the old nominations to the HM'S Lisa is showed nominating Siavash because of his anti-nominating stance nice and easy vote and she looks good. Where they show Siavash nominating 4 or 5 times early in the show when the noms are hard and more bitchy (before they know each other or are friends ) with the outcome been Siavash look like a two-face c**t.
    Just think over the last 2/3 weeks someone (BB) has taken a liking to Lisa as she is now been showed in a good light every time I see the show.

snake...

I don't see why people are so pee'd off about this. I mean, it's not like he didn't stab his friend and GF in the back and it's just being made to look that way.

Also, he's ruined the show because of his refusal to nominate. I mean why did he even go on the show when he knew he'd be doing that every week? I would have loved for bb to punish him properly for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

It's the last week so lets have a bit of banter before it ends for another year!! So Marcus got evicted but what do we expect out of BB at this stage?! Look at last year, Rex was robbed!:mad: IMO there hasnt been a propper winner of BB since the year Kate won it!

Lisa/David to go tomorrow night and Siavash to win! YAY!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

First HL show since marcus got evicted, three quarters of the way through a bottle of wine - that might make it interesting - for me anyway!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

HIGHlarious tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Rodrigo's poor face watching Charlie nominating him. He's getting his little heart broken all over the place in the last few weeks!

• Advertisement

It's the last week so lets have a bit of banter before it ends for another year!! So Marcus got evicted but what do we expect out of BB at this stage?! Look at last year, Rex was robbed!:mad: IMO there hasnt been a propper winner of BB since the year Kate won it!

Lisa/David to go tomorrow night and Siavash to win! YAY!:D

I missed a few years cos, I bought my own house couldn't afford channels so cant comment on this ciara, didnt stop me posting though, I think the wine is hitting the brain:D but its my birthday tomorrow so I am allowed:)

Birdie086 wrote: »
    I missed a few years cos, I bought my own house couldn't afford channels so cant comment on this ciara, didnt stop me posting though, I think the wine is hitting the brain:D but its my birthday tomorrow so I am allowed:)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I'm drunk aswell but it's not my birthday!

but its my birthday tomorrow so I am allowed:)

Oooh happy birthday in advance!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Hatchet job on Siavash,big time.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

God they seemed to showed a good few of Siavash's noms, bit unfair. Lisa's furious, stupid cow!

Birdie086, happy birthday!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

Rodrigo having another banger....

Playing back noms is great, why didnt they do this earlier - or did they but I was drunk and can't remember????

Why is Lisa so surprised to be nominated by Siavash 6 times.:eek:

As if he has to tell her the truth all the time about them.

He should have nommed her every week.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

Thought playing back the noms would be better tbh, but they all took it fairly well.

At least Lisa, who was getting popular in the last few weeks, seems to be the only one annoyed, which wont do her any favours with an eviction tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I'm drunk aswell but it's not my birthday!

How are you lot drunk on a Monday, this threads is full of alco's :)

The nomination showing was a good idea.

Ha Lisa is fuming!!:D

It did seem very anti-siavash in the clip they showed but I still think that Siavash has a stronger fan base than Lisa! She was hated up until Bea came in! So I've got alot of hope in that her or her little minnion will go tomorrow night!

BB has a big wooden spoon and is stirring for all it's worth.
    Love evil BB.:pac:

Another lovers' tiff :rolleyes:

Oh sly dig from Lisa there at Sophie!!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

What she say i missed it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Charlies such an awful actor.

Charlie, what a hypocrite. He gave Siavsh so much SH1T last week for not nominating. Obviously he saw that worked in Siavash's favour, as he stayed, and now he's doing the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

ha, after all his complaining about Siavash not nominating last week.

A snake i tells ya...

Carroller wrote: »
    What she say i missed it

They were asked who was the only HM not to nominate Siavash, the answer was Sophie and Lisa said 'his little pet Sophie'! Or something along those lines!

There was no need for that,but it's because she thinks she is safe.

Lisa is still deluded over the fact that she stayed when she was up for eviction.
    When it was in fact a vote to save and not evict.:D

Watch Charlie tell them all he is up.:D

Why didnt he just bloody nominate, you know who you like and don't like.

There was no need for that,but it's because she thinks she is safe.

Lisa is still deluded over the fact that she stayed when she was up for eviction.
    When it was in fact a vote to save and not evict.:D

Yeah, I don't think she's quite decked just how lucky she was to have those new people go in when they did. They're the only reason she's still there.

Ugh dumb and dumber making me angry!! And she has the cheek to call Siavash sly!:mad:

David didn't take a lot of persuading from BB :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

David relishes the nominations, he really does.:mad:

Advertisement