Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

BanzaiBk wrote: »
    One of the funniest BB jokes ever right there :D

Damn, I missed that :(

• Registered Users Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

Lisa to go please, poor old David's been corrupted by her smoking and tea drinking ways :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Of course you can call someone she, Lisa on my hate list again.

BB have done a good job of making it interesting in fairness, tonights episode is good, Charlie doing David there was funny, he was raging going out to cry to Lisa.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

greendom wrote: »
    He knew full well what he was doing there; English not being his first language was just a bit of a smokescreen

Naw, genuinley don't think so, my stepdad was Italian, arrived in Ireland at the age of 16 and made these types of mistakes until he passed away last year aged 59, despite living here for a long time despite working with the general public and interacting with us Irish folks on an everyday basis.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Bluff called.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

GO ON EFF OFF:mad:

m83 wrote: »
    Damn, I missed that :(

Charlie imitating BB with just David and Lisa in the house

COMING UP AFTER THE BREAK - imitates D + L smoking and drinking tea.

Then Siavash - "you make it - no you make it"

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Like hell does Charlie want to leave by the back door.:eek:

Did you see his face when BB called them on it.:D

They are never gonna walk out when dinners ready??? Thats terrible altogether.

Birdie086 wrote: »
    Naw, genuinley don't think so, my stepdad was Italian, arrived in Ireland at the age of 16 and made these types of mistakes until he passed away last year aged 59, desptite living here for a long time despite working with the general public and interacting with us Irish folks on an everyday basis.

Yeah maybe, but my dad was French and came to the UK in his late 20s without a word of English.

It just struck me that the delivery of "her", the way he said it was trying to be rude. But I'll try and catch again - I may have been wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Would Lisa ever let it go? She is unbelievably bitter

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

My God I would love it if Charlie walked, what a spineless whingebag numpty! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Oh Lisa is full of sh!t!!:mad: She actually thinks she is safe against whoever she goes up against! Constant smug look on her face! Her to go over David tomorrow I hope!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

Funny thing was for all his talk Siavash was only gonna walk if the others did.

Like hell does Charlie want to leave by the back door.:eek:

Did you see his face when BB called them on it.:D

Rodrigo absolutely didn't want to go either - wimps

What a shame

Yeah maybe, but my dad was French and came to the UK in his late 20s without a word of English.

It just struck me that the delivery of "her", the way he said it was trying to be rude. But I'll try and catch again - I may have been wrong.

I could quite easily be wrong here too, he could have deliverd the words in a rude way - I am under the influence of birthday drinks:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Would Lisa ever let it go? She is unbelievably bitter

Should have seen her last night. Watched a little bit of the live feed (read: it was on in the background while I was doing other stuff) and it was all quiet until someone clattered some kitchen utensils or something to wake people up. Not sure who, didn't see...but Lisa and David were woken up and Lisa WOULD NOT shut up about it for aaaaages. They eventually went out for a cigarette and I went to bed. He was saying nothing about it, but she was like a dog with a bone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Pineapple stu

Made themselves look stupid by pretending to want to leave and not doing so when ok'd by BB :D. All mouth the lot of them. Im really glad that the prize money has been cut as none of them deserve it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Yeah that was the point of it, that they'd all walk together.

Should have seen her last night. Watched a little bit of the live feed (read: it was on in the background while I was doing other stuff) and it was all quiet until someone clattered some kitchen utensils or something to wake people up. Not sure who, didn't see...but Lisa and David were woken up and Lisa WOULD NOT shut up about it for aaaaages. They eventually went out for a cigarette and I went to bed. He was saying nothing about it, but she was like a dog with a bone.

Oh, it was Charlie...here it is.

• Advertisement

There it is now :)

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Do it again Charlie............:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

I cant believe charlie just did that..

I LOVE IT!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Can Lisa not go anywhere on her own?

Ah jeez...they cut all her whinging before going out.

Lol @ Charlie.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Rodrigo absolutely didn't want to go either - wimps

What a shame

Tbh I didn't want them to go as that would have left Lisa and her puppy dog in there for the final.

But if the HMs had of thought it through there was no way BB could have let that happen.
    They should have called BBs bluff and went through with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

I think thats fair enough. If everyone goes, its a major statement, with major consequences. If he goes on his own, it a bit pointless, and no sweat off BB's back, and no real consequences.

Well hopefully, Lisa has signed her death warrant in this episode. Nasty paranoid person

Charlie is a nasty little bully

• Advertisement

Go on Charlie...........

Lisas true colours showing! I am loving the fact that Lisa has no one on her sdie anymore besides David!

Advertisement