Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Aoife9

That was SO funny!:D:D What an aul whingebag!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Lisa's talking about herself again "I hope the public see you for what you are".

Of course he did it on purpose you numpty...did you think he just fell over the stuff?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Wow Charlie and Lisa arent pals anymore then i guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Nasty nasty Lisa is back with a bang.
    Boy is she making the noose that will hang her out to dry.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

cymro wrote: »
    Charlie is a nasty little bully

If he is then what does that make Lisa?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

Tbh I didn't want them to go as that would have left Lisa and her puppy dog in there for the final.

But if the HMs had of thought it through there was no way BB could have let that happen.
    They should have called BBs bluff and went through with it.

Exactly it would have put BB in such a quandary - no way could they have 4 days with just Lisa and David - as David would probably have said

It would have been bludddy brilllliant

• Registered Users Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭jaffa20

Best Big brother episode of the series!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Aoife9

Nasty nasty Lisa is back with a bang.
    Boy is she making the noose that will hang her out to dry.:pac:

She sure is, but she is so cocky she really thinks she will stay in a public vote! God I can't wait for tomorrow night! phone off the hook... door locked husband and kids gagged bring it on!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Pineapple stu

A tortoise ?

Go on Charlie...........

Lisas true colours showing! I am loving the fact that Lisa has no one on her sdie anymore besides David!

Yeah I feel sorry for David - he's sticking with her through loyalty (or stupidity) and she is just bringing him down - he was laughing to begin when they explained to him why they were laughing.

God I hope Lisa goes tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Lol @ Charlie there, petty but necessary. That Lisa is some scaldy yoke, she looks like hellraiser on the infra red.

hellraiser-thumb-550x355-13680.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

TBH, they're both nasty!! Charlie didn't come out looking as bad tonight because Lisa was being an arse and it was good to see her taken down a bit, but I'm not forgetting Charlie's horrendous treatment of Siavash last week, and how he's completely done a 180 this week just to save face.

Last week someone was being picked on for not nominating, this week it's the other way around, and Charlie has been the common denominator both times. He's sly and nasty.

A snake etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Funny thing was for all his talk Siavash was only gonna walk if the others did.

He wouldn't have achieved anything by walking out on his own like a sado in the diddly jumper. A protest is no good if there's only one person doing it. It would've been a disaster if they had've went anyway 'cos either Lisa or David would've won.
    Great episode, Lisa is back to her old self I see....but this time she only has one follower in her gang.

Aoife9 wrote: »
    She sure is, but she is so cocky she really thinks she will stay in a public vote! God I can't wait for tomorrow night! phone off the hook... door locked husband and kids gagged bring it on!!!!!!!

Exactly,she is not aware she stayed because it was vote to save the week she was up.

She kept going on about how she felt really good about herself because the public had given her confidence by keeping her in.

I am dumbfounded though that on BBLB Marcus said he wanted her to win as she would make the best of the money.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

They are doing excactly what Siavash accused them of doing to him last week GANGING UP!!!!!
    However this week he isn't on the receiving end of it.
    She was right to be angry at them all laughing at them in the garden, very nasty cackling out of Rodrigo there.....

In my view Lisa had a particular dislike of Freddie when he was in there just like Sophie disliked Marcus but she hasn't been dragged over the coals for her dislike whereas Lisa has...

I think particularly Charlie, Rodrigo and Sophie showed themselves up tonight the way they were carrying on about Lisa and David. Not a nice bunch of people at all for all their bullsh*t trying to come across all sweet and innocent.....

+1,000,000 A SNAKE I TELL YE. You've been spot on with your opinion of Charlie ROCKMAN for weeks now

I am dumbfounded though that on BBLB Marcus said he wanted her to win as she would make the best of the money.:(

Well she'd have to come off the dole so the whole country would benefit :)

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

I can't wait for tomorrow night!:D

greendom wrote: »
    Well she'd have to come off the dole so the whole country would benefit :)
    True, but so would she and I don't want to see that.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 54,330 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

not voting again ffs :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

not sure what i missed, only up to sundays show now..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,330 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

whose going to win folks ?

Headshot wrote: »
    whose going to win folks ?

Well it pains me to say it but I think it has to be Siavash. He knocked out my favourite (Marcus) and despite the fact that I find him incredibly boring, he just seems to get more and more popular

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

Last night's episode was interesting, as they all must have forgotten about the mid-week eviction that BB does.

Lisa - showed her true colours to her previous "gang" (Sophie, Charlie and Rodrigo), and they finally got to see what Freddie et al were talking about when they said she was scheming the whole time. She deserves everything she gets, boo-wise. I sincerely hope she gets evicted tonight.

David - hmm, I'm kind of liking him a bit. He stood by his friend, regardless of the situation, and he had the right attitude about voting. He wasn't whiney, he wasn't led by anyone else, he just got on with it. Though I think he could do with laying off the dungarees... I hope he doesn't go tonight but worried he may.

Charlie - Rockman was deffo right. He is most definitely a snake. All that fake emotion and not wanting to vote just made me want to smack him. Can't stand this guy and he better not win.

Rodrigo - he doesn't really deserve to win either, by virtue of his complete insanity and irrational behaviour. I do like it when he laughs in the face of evil though (Bea, Lisa, etc.).

Sophie - does she have a mind of her own? Does she ever engage it? She probably won't go tonight, but I don't think she'll win either, thankfully.

Siavash - I don't know why people (including myself) like him. I'm sticking directly on the fence with this lad. He has got away with pulling a lot of crap (dumping his g/f on tv, lying bout having a g/f, lying bout Tom having the drink, lying bout someone else stealing drink when it was in the fridge, and not having the balls to vote). He also doesn't deserve to win, but he probably will.

So, the best of a very, very bad lot is, unfortunately, Siavash.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Have not been able to post in a while but cannot wait to see Lisa's face tonight!

Unleash the hounds :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

Well I reckon if Siavash wins (And I used to be a huge fan) then he shouldn't be entitled to the prize money, he's broken every rule and hasn't nominated in weeks... let his serious consequence be that big brother tells him they've given all his winnings to charity

IDH has been posting on DS, under IrrepressibleDH! He's been banned though already, I think it's only while they check if it's really him. Here's one of his posts, which was in the thread about Grace Dent saying he was just a window fitter who lives with his mum:
    What a great thread! (though a bit confusing at times).

You know it's really great to see all your views, and I hope it will be cool for you all to see things from a HM's point of view. (will be dropping in and out of character so try and keep up lol)

First off, I left my job a few days before getting the call to go on the show. I just wasn't happy with the company I worked at's quality level. You guys know I love to win, and as the 100% man, I NEVER do a half assed job. I fit tradition bespoke timber sash windows in period and listed buildings. I can also work in the factory actually producing the windows from scratch. If I had a proper job that I liked (I was unemployed when I did the first VT back in January) I would NEVER have done the show. That's not a slight on BB, but I know how hard a decent job is to come by these days.

Now in the ad break after leaving the house, Davina gave me a quick run down on Grace (never heard of her before, and only know what she does after reading this thread) - she told me she liked me so I thought "ok, cool".
    I still think a lot of folk get confused about what it means to be a housemate. Basically, it means you have to be a piece of performing meat until the contract expires on Sept. 6th.
    I was expecting far worse at the interview, and at the same time had a whole highlite reel of cusses that I could have employed to vocally batter Davina (I had the term "beaky nosed barge arse" ready and waiting to be fired haha), Grace and Andi Peters should I need them (Davina asked me what I thought about Andi - I said he was certainly no Phillip Schofield smile.gif ). Then I remembered I wasn't in the house anymore, and that maybe I'd be better off without the cursing. Davina was lovely (she and George Lamb insisted I was the best HM of all time - I told them that they probably say that to everyone, but they seemed hurt when I said that, and assured me that they meant it.) so I didn't need to curse her. I can't even remember what Andi Peters actually said, but as soon as he said it I knew he hadn't been following the show so I didn't dignify anything he said with much of a response. However, I did flash him a "don't f**k with me stare, then he shut his mouth and didn't say a peep after that. I gathered just by body language that Grace had to do bitchy stuff so I was ready, and what little of it came was very tame IMO. I just don't get why people say I model myself on Wolverine just because HE looks like ME. I don't read comics. I sculpt toys so I know all the characters but I hardly know anything about them at all. Her saying what she did in a derogatory way was just her playing her role, as I did in the house. The best roles are extensions of ourselves, so it was all good. I gathered my Mum had already told folk the truth, and that all the real fans would know who lives where with regards to me. For a split second the Dark Horse almost let rip, but I chose not to.
    After the interview Grace rushed me, told me she liked me, and that she'd get into trouble for taking photos - but she did anyway. I thought she was nice.

You guys are all certainly entitled to your opinions, but I had a really nice time meeting everyone on eviction night (and beyond - Dom Joly and Neil Mallarkey were great earlier).
    Thanks to all off you who "fought my corner" here - you lot are legends!
    Thanks also to the folks who don't particularly like me. As fans, I love you all - if it wasn't for each and every one of you there would be no BB, and I wouldn't have had the great time that I did. smile.gif

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1116019&page=16

Hi Guys, so Marcus has been posting on DS, he's banned at the moment, but the mods reckon he'll be unbanned soon... there's a link to his 1st post up there if anyone wants to read it:D He's so the Man:D

Edit: Oops Ibarelycare looks like you pipped me to the post :)

jobucks wrote: »
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1116019&page=16

Hi Guys, so Marcus has been posting on DS, he's banned at the moment, but the mods reckon he'll be unbanned soon... there's a link to his 1st post up there if anyone wants to read it:D He's so the Man:D

Snap :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭conorhal

So, the best of a very, very bad lot is, unfortunately, Siavash.

Sadly true. The contestants in this year's final have typified the awful example of a modern-day big brother housemate - attention-seeking, hypocritical, lying, mean-spirited, self-righteous, deluded, humorless, narcissistic, boring, completely insincere and lacking anything approaching self awareness or a drop of compassion.
    The trend over the past few years for housemates getting Boo'd on the way in tells you what F- -kin' two dimensional cartoons these people are, the audience instinctively know that these are people that can be judged in an instant and that there's no question or possiblity they will evolve in any way over the course of the show.

There is not a single one of them I would piss on were they on fire, and we could very well see a new BB low this year when we have the first ever winner to get Boo'd on their way out.
    Did you see the reaction of the BBLB audience after Marcus' eviction? Davina rattled off the list of housemates left asking the audience who they wanted to win and every name was met with unenthusiastic muttering and general disinterest. I really don't think that anybody cares who wins at this stage, it will come down rather, to who is least hated in there.

As for Siavash, the fence sitting manipulator, his status as 'favorite' says more about the quality of his competition then it speaks to the merits of of man.
    When you strip him of his make-up and his 'wow look at me aren't I outrageous!' clothing and watch him sat there in his granddad jumper moaning about fairness, you quickly discover that he is at heart, just a boring bastard.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

LOL at anybody who started to like Lisa in the last few weeks :pac: Rockman wasnt the only one who spotted that Charlie was a snake but he coined the term that is truly fitting so well done sir :D

Last nights episode was really good a little glad i didnt give up on watching it, hopefully tonights will be decent!

Anybody know what the format is for tonight? The show is at 8 but then its not back till 10 are they annoucing who got evitcted at the end of the 8 show or waiting till later?

Advertisement