Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

And because of that it makes me think they have something up their sleeve.

I hope they give her a reward for not loosing it and throwing a tantrum, she has done us proud so far.:pac:

Yeah you might be right. Any trouble it was going to cause has been caused I'd say. I think she's starting to come out of her shell a bit over the last few days. And I think every red-blooded male would like to see her party piece!

Think she's got a good chance of getting far.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Jeeze Sree is feckin freaky.
    Talkin' a mile a minute and after they finished laughing at him they stopped listening to him.
    They are learning.

Jeeze Sree is feckin freaky.
    Talkin' a mile a minute and after they finished laughing at him they stopped listening to him.
    They are learning.

Are you watching live feed or something?

Yeah, aren't you?

Yeah, aren't you?

I'm in work so no! Haven't even seen tonight's episode yet.

Hey, two posts away from 2000!

• Advertisement

Jeeze don't waste it here, especially when you cant see whats going on.:eek:

DS:
    Sree may be living in Britain illegally, The Sun has revealed.

The 25-year-old, who is visiting from India on a student visa, held crisis talks with lawyers yesterday, according to the tabloid.

A Big Brother spokesman confirmed: "Sree has had private meetings with an immigration lawyer within the house."

It was reported that Sree applied for a visa extension in January but was turned down.

He has since signed forms appealing the decision, which could give him three more months in the UK.

Sree could be sent back to India if his appeal is rejected.

Why on earth go on national TV when you are living illegally in the country?:confused:

I thought BB checked all this kind of thing before allowing HMs to enter the house.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Was just reading about that aswell! I hope his appeal is rejected!

• Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭bernardo mac

Did above last night but found boards more interesting.BB:a gathering of extremely self conscious people, it seemed to me.Am curious though,it is potentially interesting, but if only some of the folks there would speak clearly.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,861 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

DS:
    Sree may be living in Britain illegally, The Sun has revealed.

The 25-year-old, who is visiting from India on a student visa, held crisis talks with lawyers yesterday, according to the tabloid.

A Big Brother spokesman confirmed: "Sree has had private meetings with an immigration lawyer within the house."

It was reported that Sree applied for a visa extension in January but was turned down.

He has since signed forms appealing the decision, which could give him three more months in the UK.

Sree could be sent back to India if his appeal is rejected.

Why on earth go on national TV when you are living illegally in the country?:confused:

I thought BB checked all this kind of thing before allowing HMs to enter the house.:pac:

Well that's certainly ONE way to get him out of the house! :p

Loved the latest installment of the Noirin/Sree saga last night... I mean, what right does he think he has to be telling her what she can/can't do and with who?? Fair play to her for telling him to piss off - be interesting to see if their "personal space time" happens in tonight's catch-up. Lisa seemed to be enjoying the argument as well from the look on her in the bedroom.

Not surprised really that Cairon went. I like him, and I think poor Siavash will be a bit lost without him but Freddie was never gonna be evicted really.

In fact the only thing I didn't like is bloody Davina. Grow up! Trying to act like a hyper 18 year old when you're at least double that is NOT COOL woman. She REALLY grates on me.. can we evict her next?? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Liked both and didnt want to see either go.

Would people not start to cop on to Halfwit having a bit of a following now and maybe mix up their votes?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

sree, you have been evicted....from the country

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I know Sree is a total hypocrite, obsessive and a self absorbed tool but he's making this series entertaining for me. It wouldn't be half as enjoyable without him. He makes me laugh, cringe or roll my eyes every single time he's on screen.

If he wasn't there Ann there would be someone else just as odd in his place.
    BB have played a blinder putting him in, knowing full well the public will love voting him out.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

The minute he's up Sharpy, he's gone. I don't know who'll be in his place, mental individuals like Sree are rare.

No I meant if it hadn't been Sree going in as a HM it would have been someone with a similar personality.

That's mostly why they are picked, so BB knows who will get along and who will rub people up the wrong way.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Aoife9

Ann22 wrote: »
    I know Sree is a total hypocrite, obsessive and a self absorbed tool but he's making this series entertaining for me. It wouldn't be half as enjoyable without him. He makes me laugh, cringe or roll my eyes every single time he's on screen.

I totally agree Ann I feel the same way about him, but I also know from previous big Brothers that once they get rid of the annoying ones the show goes downhill, nice is no good to watch so I really hope he stays for that reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

yeah sree is bloody annoying, but not good annoying and i would so not miss him.
    still have lisa,marcus and kris all left to annoy.....

Wow Halfwit certainy has Kris well sussed re him and Dogface.
    He sees right through Kris and loves it that Kris underestimates him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Aoife9

urrrggghhh Sree dancing:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

( shree)

Hey Noirin .....look at me :D

Why did they blame Angel on taking the cider?:pac:
    I missed that bit.

Not sure SS but a bit of an over reaction by all

Charlie was quite funny tonight, he really should be like that more often.:D

When he pinned Angel down I thought for a sec he was going to kiss her ...unless i blinked and he did

He did indeed kiss her, it was sweet though, not sleezy.
    He obviously didn't mean her to take anything out of it he was trying to cheer her up.

I liked his off the cuff remark about fake romances though.

He did indeed kiss her, it was sweet though, not sleezy.
    He obviously didn't mean her to take anything out of it he was trying to cheer her up.

I blinked so :D
    I liked his off the cuff remark about fake romances though
    what did he say again

Latchy wrote: »
    I blinked so :D

what did he say again
    I cant remember word for word Latch but when he was on Angels bed messing about with her he said something along the lines of " I hate fake romances ".:D

Dogface and Kris were in the bed opposite.:cool::D

I cant remember word for word Latch but when he was on Angels bed messing about with her he said something along the lines of " I hate fake romances ".:D

Dogface and Kris were in the bed opposite.:cool::D
    Yeah saw him pin angel down and messing with dogface but missed some of the dioluge .

Fake romance = Shree :D

Not a fan of Marcus or anything but glad somebody has come between Noirin and Shree

• Advertisement

I like Marcus for speaking his mind and not being afraid that people will dislike him for it.
    At least you know where you stand with him.

And fair play to Noirin telling Lisa that she will speak to Sree when she was ready and not because he sent Lisa in to see if she would talk with him.

Advertisement