Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 bansheee

Go David go.

Balance Davina???????????????One word of critism and he is told to shut up!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Davina should go in the house for CBB and let Marcus be either the Voice of BB (un scripted ) or have Davina's job interviewing.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Davina grow a pair and let John speak ffs

Snake

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

She's useless, bring back Russell Brand.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Look at the betting. Sophie is clear favourite to win.

Eh i know obviously, my previous question/statement stil stands.

McCririck is gold, the little bits big mouth put together are funny also.

• Advertisement

Should have been the Zzzzzzz-Team.

We all know John McC is a repulsively dsgusting creature but Davina didn't have to say that 'imagine Olivia Lee (an obviously beautiful girl) and John McCririck making sweet love'. He laughed but comments like that must hurt:(.

Ann22 wrote: »
    We all know John McC is a repulsively dsgusting creature but Davina didn't have to say that 'imagine Olivia Lee (an obviously beautiful girl) and John McCririck making sweet love'. He laughed but comments like that must hurt:(.

I'm sure John was very hurt.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

BB tonight has made me angry because the interviews are sh!t and has also tricked me into thinking it's Friday night!:mad:

I'm sure John was very hurt.:D

Probably not:o....he does joke about himself a lot but when I hear things like that I can't help feeling a bit sorry for the less attractive person:).

• Advertisement

"nasty ones like lisa " classic

Has Davina ever asked the audience if any of them are fans of Siavash ?Maybe I missed it one night. She's always liked Charlie, that's apparent.

Davina is burying Siavash.

Bear with me, I'm a few minutes behind. Fcuk, Davina is putting words in peoples' mouths! I'm disgusted with all that. :mad:

Davina showing her true feelings about Siavash

snake..

Is it fair that she as BB host gives her personal opinion and such a negative one about one person??

Ah she worried about her job , least lisa can show her the way to the job centre next year.

A snake I tell ye..

Is it fair that she as BB host gives her personal opinion and such a negative one about one person??

She has always done that, if she likes hated HMs she gives them an easy time.

The opinions should come from the guests (That have supposedly watched it, and the audience ), I think.

Where is MNG!!!! :eek: They are dissing Rach.

:mad: he's back!

• Advertisement

Just watching that little sneery video of Rachel, Mr Nice Guy wouldn't like that. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

*groan* Thought we'd been spared one episode there.

She's afraid to answer that question about the editing! Bet she thinks she's brilliant now cos she hasn't heard any home truths!:mad:

Where is MNG!!!! :eek: They are dissing Rach.

What do you make of that Sharpshooter? It wasn't a nice thing to do was it, she did win it after all. Brian's an a*shole and he's never off the tv! Maybe they're p*st off because she doesn't appear in their silly little crap spots on BBLB (or maybe she has done and I've missed it). I wasn't a fan but I was surprised at the bitchiness of it.

:mad: he's back!

God awful waste of time.
    Just watching that little sneery video of Rachel, Mr Nice Guy wouldn't like that. :eek:

I called, but no sign yet.:(
    *groan* Thought we'd been spared one episode there.

Unfortunately.:mad:

Fair play to John asking Brian what Brian Belo did to win.:pac:

She's afraid to answer that question about the editing! Bet she thinks she's brilliant now cos she hasn't heard any home truths!:mad:

What was that about Ciara? I missed that. I'm pure disgusted at Davina over the whole Siavash thing:mad:. So biased! She shouldn't be trying to influence people with her own personal opinions!

What do you make of that Sharpshooter? It wasn't a nice thing to do was it, she did win it after all. Brian's an a*shole and he's never off the tv! Maybe they're p*st off because she doesn't appear in their silly little crap spots on BBLB (or maybe she has done and I've missed it). I wasn't a fan but I was surprised at the bitchiness of it.

In all seriousness, I don't know why they did that.
    There was no need for it at all.

But there you go, they just made an ass of themselves for doing it.

I'd say you are right, they may have asked her and she turned them down.

Bright girl.:pac:

In all seriousness, I don't know why they did that.
    There was no need for it at all.

But there you go, they just made an ass of themselves for doing it.

I'd say you are right, they may have asked her and she turned them down.

Bright girl.:pac:

It was blatant bitchiness,very nasty:(. A horrible thing to do on a past winner whether or not there was an element of truth in it or not.

What was that about Ciara? I missed that. I'm pure disgusted at Davina over the whole Siavash thing:mad:. So biased! She shouldn't be trying to influence people with her own personal opinions!

She was asked of what she has seen of herself in the house, did she think it was badly edited! Took her ages to answer the question! She looked at Davina aswell before she answered!

I officially hate Davina now! Should totally bring back Russell Brand for the final series!(i met him over in NY and he is seriously hot)!

• Advertisement

She was asked of what she has seen of herself in the house, did she think it was badly edited! Took her ages to answer the question! She looked at Davina aswell before she answered!

I officially hate Davina now! Should totally bring back Russell Brand for the final series!(i met him over in NY and he is seriously hot)!

Wow! Did you really? I think he's deadly:). I read his book recently...did you talk to him?

Advertisement