Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

BB live is on early tonight! I may get to see an hour of it before I pass out!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

They're watching the home made video! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Ann22 wrote: »
    Wow! Did you really? I think he's deadly:). I read his book recently...did you talk to him?

Said hi and got a pic taken with him! I couldn't stop staring at him! He is uber cool! Loves himself though!

• Registered Users Posts: 54,324 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Brian is on tv again, get a job you waster

Said hi and got a pic taken with him! I couldn't stop staring at him! He is uber cool! Loves himself though!

Haha! Fcukin' hell! I'd be staring too..mad famous person to meet. Brillliant!:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

They're watching the home made video! :)

Yep,we are watching them watching themselves.

/More torture for Siavash...

/he might gain back some momentum if he lightens up a bit.

He should laugh it off ffs! Go on Siavash, show us the dimples.

If he sinks any deeper into that sofa the camera will loose him.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,424 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Rachel Rice didn't seem to 'play the game' afterwards, she took the money and ran and didn't get involved in the whole nightclub zlist magazine scene.
    And is probably far happier for getting away from it all as quick as possible.

Davina and the rest of the media students and wannabees in the BB team don't understand that, so they lash out at what they don't understand.

Just a theory, could be way off.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

david for the win.

the 10 euro i have on him at 66-1...helps me to support him..

• Advertisement

I missed BBBM the night Rachel won....I can't remember who hosted it then. Did I dream it or did I hear she get a bit of a hard time?

Rachel Rice didn't seem to 'play the game' afterwards, she took the money and ran and didn't get involved in the whole nightclub zlist magazine scene.

Davina and the rest of the media students and wannabees in the BB team don't understand that, so they lash out at what they don't understand.

funny-pictures-cat-scratches-post.jpg

On the ball as usual AJ.:)

I missed BBBM the night Rachel won....I can't remember who hosted it then. Did I dream it or did I hear she get a bit of a hard time?

Wasn't it Davina and she famously asked Rachel was she going to give the money to charity? Something like that anyway.

Wasn't it Davina and she famously asked Rachel was she going to give the money to charity? Something like that anyway.

She did do that, and it was again, bad form from Davina.

Siavash is very low tho', I can understand with the daft clothes he has to wear...knowing how much store he places on his cool clothes..and the further humiliation of the video. He should've laughed it off anyway and pretended he didn't care. Earlier when he was speaking it could've been something light hearted but it was blanked out, probably won't be shown. Again there it sounded like he was about to have a bit of craic with Sophie and it broke for the ads. Betcha tomoro night's hl's show wil show him sitting miserably saying nothing at all or something that sounds self pitying:rolleyes:.

Bad form on BB's part. The night Isaac entered the house he asked could he sleep on the sofa..he thanked BB for their kindness in turning on the heating. I'd say he's well p*ssed off now.

She did do that, and it was again, bad form from Davina.

That's what it was. Horrible spot to put someone on. What did she say?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Just watched that Rachel video again on +1 and I can only imagine it was in a vain attempt to knock some support from Sophie. That whole "Sophie would be a deserving winner" ending - presumably meaning she's as boring and dull as Rachel was...or something.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it. But if that's not the reason then it's just plain meanness from them for no good reason.

That's what it was. Horrible spot to put someone on. What did she say?

She said she would, but privately.
    I believed her Ann, and I bet she did it.

She said she would, but privately.
    I believed her Ann, and I bet she did it.

Thanks:) she probably did.Tbh I don't think D should've asked her....even if she secretly didn't intend to do it, she could hardly say no anyway so it was a pointless question.

Charlie's dying in the bed and no one gives a sh*t:o. Pain in his arm, freezing, aching all over and all. Swine flu?! How in the fcuk did he catch anything? Some unhygenic camera man or person sneezed over stuff left in the storeroom or something.

• Advertisement

Thanks:) she probably did.Tbh I don't think D should've asked her....even if she secretly didn't intend to do it, she could hardly say no anyway so it was a pointless question.

I believed her then and I still believe she went through with it.
    She was just a nice person.

After BB there was no Rach making the headlines, not because she was boring ( we all saw the video that she made to gain entrance to BB ) BB made sure of that because they didn't want her to win.

She wasn't there because she told the truth about loving her fella and not being interested in fame.

I think even BB didn't believe that there are nice people in the world and one of them was on the way to winning the show.

She proved herself right and BB wrong.;)

Someone tell me why Sophie has just emptied half a bottle of perfume down her cleavage? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Someone tell me why Sophie has just emptied half a bottle of perfume down her cleavage? :D

Cause she doesn't like smell of milk? ;)

Nico22 wrote: »
    Cause she doesn't like smell of milk? ;)
    asian_cat.jpg
    You could be right, but i doubt it.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Davina & the BB always slag off anyone who doesn't play the BB game as they want them to. They like to get there monies worth. Like they do from Brian and Nikki.

That's why we never see a winner like Kate Lawlor or Pete on .. not that I liked Pete - liked Kate though :)

I didn't know what she was rubbing in. The big massive bra is horrendously unflattering.
    David is genuinely incredibly dense..when they were all sitting talking he couldn't absorb sentences longer than five or six words. When someone is halfway through asking him a question you can tell by his eyes he's drifting and he starts talking about something else. He really has a bad chest too..In the silence of the bustop there his wheezing was audible:(.

Nico22 wrote: »

That's why we never see a winner like Kate Lawlor or Pete on .. not that I liked Pete - liked Kate though :)

I liked Kate too, very down to earth and naturally funny. I'm going to have to go to bed now, early start tomorrow. Nite all:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Pineapple stu

Davina is burying Siavash.

She did the same with sree and noirin. Its like if they are trying to manipulate the outcome.

Anyone but Charlie and Rodrigo to win.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Wow Lisa's interview was absolutely crap, even worse than Hira's. She really showed herself to have very low intelligence. Because of it, I didn't bother to stay up for BBBM, but I read back on the comments here and I'm disgusted. I f*cking hate Davina, the bias on that show is ridiculous.

I really hope Charlie's out next. I would rather ANYONE win but him, even David. I don't understand how people support him?? Is it that difficult to see what a nasty, false w*nker he is???

I think Siavash is only going to come third, behind Sophie and Rodrigo. Sh*ttest final ever.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

I couldn't believe what an easy time Lisa got of it both on BB and BBBM.

I wonder whether senior management had decided that Bea got too much of a hard time on her eviction and it had to be toned down on following evictions?

It's either that or Davina fancies Lisa; her remarks about having Lisa head between that comedians thighs make that a distinct possibility too:D

Advertisement