Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

Watching Siavash watching himself with Noirin last night reminded me what I thought at the time.

Siavash was hurt not from having a broken heart, but that her rejection had caused him embarrassment and shame in front of cameras. He tries to hide it but he's way too proud of himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,323 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

sophie is the favourite to win 1/4

at the beginning of the show I got Rod at 7/1 and charlie at 6/1

will sophie win it do ye think ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Headshot wrote: »
    sophie is the favourite to win 1/4

at the beginning of the show I got Rod at 7/1 and charlie at 6/1

will sophie win it do ye think ?

She's as deserving as anyone else at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

greendom wrote: »
    Watching Siavash watching himself with Noirin last night reminded me what I thought at the time.

Siavash was hurt not from having a broken heart, but that her rejection had caused him embarrassment and shame in front of cameras. He tries to hide it but he's way too proud of himself.

I think he was hurt but mostly shamed. It would be embarrassing knowing everyone was watching. If she had've spoken to him about it straight away it mightn't have been as bad. After Isaac came in, the whole house was mad with Noirin but he kept saying to leave well alone that all the arguing was only making it worse and more embarrassing.

Ann22 wrote: »
    I think he was hurt but mostly shamed. It would be embarrassing knowing everyone was watching. If she had've spoken to him about it straight away it mightn't have been as bad. After Isaac came in, the whole house was mad with Noirin but he kept saying to leave well alone that all the arguing was only making it worse and more embarrassing.

But it was all about lost pride not lost love - he wasn't at all heartbroken just embarrassed. I just think he's a complete fake tbh

• Advertisement

But it was all about lost pride not lost love - he wasn't at all heartbroken just embarrassed. I just think he's a complete fake tbh

I never said he was broken hearted. He never said either that he was broken hearted just felt humiliated.

I never said he was broken hearted. He never said either that he was broken hearted just felt humiliated.

Did he? Well that goes to prove that he didn't get involved with Noirin for romantic reasons, but to look good in front of the cameras.

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Oh Charlie.........just cos you didnt get what you want!!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I love the way Rodrigo finds himself hilarious.

Lisa is absolutely no fun. Boring cow - good riddance

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Did he? Well that goes to prove that he didn't get involved with Noirin for romantic reasons, but to look good in front of the cameras.

I don't think it proves anything. Siavash liked Noirín, they had a little fling, it was hardly love so I don't see how he would have been heartbroken. Anyone would have been humiliated in that situation.

Charlie needs to get over himself!! He's gonna be second to go on Friday night I reckon!

I don't follow you. He fancied her from the start. They had a fling, however he was feeling insecure with her and knew she had a thing for Tom before Isaac even came in. Imo he strongly suspected they were going nowhere but thought he'd take the chance in case something good developed. He was partly hurt by her rejection but more upset because of the humiliation.(Did I say that before?:confused:;))

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Pineapple stu

Charlie showing his true colours again because the attention is not on him.
    He is making a big deal out of nothing.
    I hope he is the first out on friday.

cymro wrote: »
    Charlie showing his true colours again because the attention is not on him.
    He is making a big deal out of nothing.
    I hope he is the first out on friday.

I hope he's first out aswell but I think David will go before him! Then Charlie will go!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Pineapple stu

I dont know, David might do better than we think

David is :eek:

I'm cringing watching them.:o

david is ****ing bad

:D

Ah Siavash is making me laugh! He's so into it!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

lol wtf was that. hilariously awful :D

• Advertisement

I don't think it proves anything. Siavash liked Noirín, they had a little fling, it was hardly love so I don't see how he would have been heartbroken. Anyone would have been humiliated in that situation.

A little fling - well you'd think he'd be over it by now, be able to laugh at it perhaps

That was so funny:D. Siavash couldn't keep his balance at all. Headers:D.

cymro wrote: »
    I dont know, David might do better than we think

I really hope so - I'll be delighted for him if he's not first to go on Friday

Poor Sophie, having to dance with those 2 un-coordinated muppets - very funny though

A little fling - well you'd think he'd be over it by now, be able to laugh at it perhaps

It ended up as a fling obviously (on her part more so) but no way did he intend it as one. He hoped it would work out outside for them. He wouldn't have done it on Marcus if it was only a casual thing for him, he said so a number of times. However I agree he should've laughed the video off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

Poor Roddy - upset AGAIN!!

"I dont speak to that bitch"

go on Rod

It ended up as a fling obviously (on her part more so) but no way did he intend it as one. He hoped it would work out outside for them. He wouldn't have done it on Marcus if it was only a casual thing for him, he said so a number of times.

I surrender - you win :D

Don't forget peeps that BB tomorrow nights late live feed won't be shown on Friday and whatever happens during Thursday won't be shown either.

They do this every year and the Live feed usually just shows the HMs sleeping on Thursday night as BB gives them a feed of drink early in the evening for their last night in the house.

I hope I worded that correctly.

• Advertisement

Ah Roddy and his tantrums, haven't seen one of them for a few weeks!

Advertisement