Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

greendom wrote: »
    I surrender - you win :D

I edited my post there, just so you know. I agree with the laughing it off thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,323 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

see that's why siavash wont win

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

Er, Siavash needs to take the shoes off. Looking at him walk is making my feet pain!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

He is not allowed ChewChew.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

Siavish, jesus!! i have a tenner on you to win stop acting like a maggot!!

• Advertisement

Sophie's never in bad form at all, is she?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

I knew they'd show him on hls with a sad face. He was down for a while but later on they were all chatting, he was quite p*ssed and really funny.

He is not allowed ChewChew.
    huh? what did I miss and how?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

ChewChew wrote: »
    to win 10,ooo pounds for the prize fund, he has to wear that outfit until he is evicted

got to say i loved the task, so funny!

• Advertisement

ChewChew wrote: »

In order to win back some of the prize money that BB took away he had to hand over all his clothes with his suitcase to BB.

They gave him an outfit to wear with the shoes and to win back 10.000 he must wear them until after the final eviction.
    So he must leave the house wearing them.:o

Jaysus, I dont know how the hell I missed that!! feckit anyways!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,894 ✭✭✭✭Basq

When Lisa was evicted on highlights, it said at 9.10pm or something like that. Eviction show was 10pm last night.

And as indicated at 10.15pm on the highlights, it said she was evicted 54 minutes ago!

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

greendom wrote: »

That's brilliant. His opinions of the final 6 are unbelievably spot on...in my opinion anyway! Exactly the same views as me on them all

basquille wrote: »
    When Lisa was evicted on highlights, it said at 9.10pm or something like that. Eviction show was 10pm last night.

And as indicated at 10.15pm on the highlights, it said she was evicted 54 minutes ago!

What I couldn't understand was normally when someone is evicted, they are only in the following show for the first 15 minutes and then they are seen being evicted.

Lisa was in BB tonight for 38 minutes ( I only know because I got a text and noticed the time) when she left.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

That's brilliant. His opinions of the final 6 are unbelievably spot on...in my opinion anyway! Exactly the same views as me on them all

yes, pretty spot on except he wants Siavash to win

• Registered Users Posts: 13,424 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

BB gives them a feed of drink early in the evening for their last night in the house.

Not last year.

"We've put up with 13 fcuking weeks of this and you give us one poxy bottle of champagne and 4 cans of beer. You organise the worst partys ever".

It was the last of the Rexisms I think.

Not last year.

"We've put up with 13 fcuking weeks of this and you give us one poxy bottle of champagne and 4 cans of beer. You organise the worst partys ever".

It was the last of the Rexisms I think.

Oh yeah, that's true AJ.
    But they all went to bed out of boredom.

What I was saying was today's live stream will be edited and shown tomorrow and that's all we will see.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

meh, nothings gonna happen in there tomorrow anyway, except excessive grooming. Somewhere in the amazon, a glitter forest has been depleted by Sophie and Siavash.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Ugh just checked the prices and Sophie is 2/9 now, anyone who wants her to win is stoooopid imo.

BB sucks this year, hope Sky take on the show and revamp it big style, its turned into a boring shop window to whore yourself out for future earning potential and the public instantly vote off anyone who seems interesting or casts an opinion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

I have comepletely lost all interest in the final week:eek:

Down with this sort of thing!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭veXual

I noticed this aswell does this eman that the eviction wasn't live? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

veXual wrote: »
    I noticed this aswell does this eman that the eviction wasn't live? :pac:

:eek: Surely Channel 4 wouldn't take us for fools like that! ;)

The time inconsistencies were a bit fishy tbh!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

Channel 4 does not have tuesday licences for normal evictions, they usually have wednesday evictions this week. The council only allows them so many evictions (normal time) on a wednesday, these are saved up for CBB. This is why there was a significant time delay. Voting closed at 9pm, 10 minutes to count votes so I could see the sense in it. It also allows psychologists more time with contestants as they have to be screened before the go on the panel... they arent just chucked on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,424 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

They are not allowed do outside broadcasting beyond 9.15PM on a weekday as it is a residential area.
    There was the same 'time inconsistency' last year for Mohammed and *Katreya's midweek evictions.

* "No No Big Broder, please no take no more my frens away",
    "And the 14th person to be evicted is Katreya".
    Followed by a big blubfest from Katreya and Rachel whilst Rex held the door open.
    The memories eh.

lol. rex.

utterly strange season this year. I've not enjoyed it, moaned about the laziness of Big brother, and the poor quality housemates, yet, I've still watched every bit of it. No matter how rubbish the show gets, I'll still miss it when its gone.

They are not allowed do outside broadcasting beyond 9.15PM on a weekday as it is a residential area.
    There was the same 'time inconsistency' last year for Mohammed and *Katreya's midweek evictions.
    So, with that logic, did the crowd knew the result of the eviction 45 minutes before the viewing public at home?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

So, with that logic, did the crowd knew the result of the eviction 45 minutes before the viewing public at home?

Yes, its usually 15-30 minutes on a normal night, thats why I stay off fansites and twitter around that time, people in the crowd text them. The 10pm show was there just to prop up Jamie's American thing

• Advertisement

yip. theres also a delay on final night, which results in the evictees being posted on DS before being seen on tv, thanks to people texting back. which is why we needed the no spoilers on final night warning..

Advertisement