Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

If there is another one on another channel I hope they put in normal people, not posh boring idiots.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

Kev_ps3 wrote: »
    If there is another one on another channel I hope they put in normal people, not posh boring idiots.

I shudder at the thought of it going to Living TV... how could people think thats ok!

If it was to come back, i'd give it a year or two off... put it on a channel like Virgin 1 (more of a flagship channel) but be prepared for abysmal ratings without channel 4. CBS in America gets 8 million a night on a digital channel for USBB. The reach of a UKTV digital channel is so much smaller.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Only just taught up on last nights show now , The hopper catching Lisa on the head priceless , Finally the snake did something note-worthy . Can see why Sophie is becoming fav , And think last nights show was the final nail in " The Snake's " coffin , Thank Fcuk.

My finishing order,

5 The Snake
    4 David
    3 Rodrigo
    2 Siavash
    1 Sophie

A snake I tell ye......

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Not sure if this should be spoilered...it's not very shocking :P

According to the C4 BB website Siavash threatened to leave the house last night and then changed his mind. I really don't know what to make of that.. I'm just finding myself more and more disappointed in him.

With only a day to go it seems a cowardly thing to think of doing. He said it was that he was feeling all remorseful about his ex-girlfriend and that he realised he should make amends as soon as possible. He even said "you're not going to change my mind, I don't go back on decisions once they're made" or something to that effect. And then he goes and changes his mind. Not that I was surprised in the slightest that he did.

I really want to like him still...but at this stage I'm like "jesus...you've done this so many times now just FECK OFF!"

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Not sure if this should be spoilered...it's not very shocking :P

According to the C4 BB website Siavash threatened to leave the house last night and then changed his mind. I really don't know what to make of that.. I'm just finding myself more and more disappointed in him.

With only a day to go it seems a cowardly thing to think of doing. He said it was that he was feeling all remorseful about his ex-girlfriend and that he realised he should make amends as soon as possible. He even said "you're not going to change my mind, I don't go back on decisions once they're made" or something to that effect. And then he goes and changes his mind. Not that I was surprised in the slightest that he did.

I really want to like him still...but at this stage I'm like "jesus...you've done this so many times now just FECK OFF!"

Exactly, and I hate when they threaten to leave and then chicken out. Just go if you're wanna go.

I guess he's just up the walls not really knowing how his ex gf has reacted.

I'm looking forward to it all being over now. It really was a bad season and yet I couldnt stop watching :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭Corb

So what do you all think, does Sophie have it in the bag?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

Corb wrote: »

My moneys on her anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,424 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Corb wrote: »

As much of a certainty as Mikey last year, and Verne back in January.
    Game over.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭Fink Goddie

I hope David wins, how p1ssed off would the rest of them be LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Charlie you little whiney gimp! David i just cant stand when he laughs, Rodrigo is meh, Sophie i wouldnt mind seeing win, Siavash FTW!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

I really don't get why Sophie is such a runaway favourite. IMO all she's done is go along with other people, whoever she happens to be talking to at the time. She was quite bitchy when with Bea, giggly and silly with Rodrigo etc. She's the most impressionable person I've ever seen. Normally people don't like HMs who are sheep and don't think for themselves so why her to win???:confused:
    David to win!! That'd be one in the eye for all the snobs out there (including fellow housemates who all think they're better than him - especially arrogant Siavash).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭Corb

Oh God anyone but David! He's the creepiest thing I've ever seen! And that laugh! Grrrrrr :mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

David rules - but Sophie will win

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

just watching little brother on C4+1 and just realised who Freddie's friend Ravi reminds me of - Moss from the IT crowd, he sounds just like him and bears more than a passing resemblence :p

• Registered Users Posts: 13,424 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Just watched the opening night episode for the first time since it was shown.

Weird to see them introducing themselves to each other, and the viewer knowing how it will all end. Lisa and Freddie all friendly as the first 2 in etc, Kris pecking Sophie on the cheek, Benaizir all friendly with everyone.

Strange to see who got roundly booed (the likes of Sophie, Siavash (whose name Davina couldn't pronounce) and who got cheered (Sophia, the little dwarf got the biggest cheers, and then became the first evictee 10 days later).

Favourite part was the eyebrowshaving task and everyone crowding around Roger as he is painting the moustache on Noirin.
    "This is Big Brother, only Roger and Noirin are to be in the vicinity of the barbers chair".
    And Marcus shouts 'Oh Fcuk Off'. Start as you mean to continue lad, brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

Siavash is wearing my grandads jumper again

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Just how old is David ffs?!
    Crying over a letter from Vivian Westwood.

I thought I was cry baby untill David entered the house, started blubbing and forgot to stop.

ha ha charlie running straight to number one for most popular with viewers

OMG! just how dense is he? He had to look at their photos to make up his mind?

His memory can't be that bad.

• Advertisement

OMG! just how dense is he? He had to look at their photos to make up his mind?

His memory can't be that bad.

Somehow I'd say so, I reckon he still uses his fingers to count

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Im a few minutes behind but that's the first time I have heard Charlie mention anything about his mam!

Please STOP shout laughing David.:(

Im a few minutes behind but that's the first time I have heard Charlie mention anything about his mam!

me too, except when he got the message from his dad, but then I tend to to be having a few drinks while watchin, so miss the odd bit here and there. Looking forward to Saturday when it's all over, my liver needs a break

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

I bloody love David. He is absolutely hilarious! I really want him to win!

• Registered Users Posts: 54,323 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

ChewChew wrote: »
    I bloody love David. He is absolutely hilarious! I really want him to win!

how much money do you have on him :D

I also want him to win too

• Registered Users Posts: 46 bansheee

Is he leaving???????????????

Siavash grabbing the last bit of Air time in the Diary Room there.
    To take the spotlight off David's birthday imo.

I liked Siavash but of the HMs left in there he had and still has the biggest gameplan.

It's one thing David was right about when in the Diary room earlier.

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

Headshot wrote: »
    how much money do you have on him :D

I also want him to win too
    I have nothing on him. I don't think he will win, but I really really want him too!

• Advertisement

bansheee wrote: »
    Is he leaving???????????????

My message to Siavash:
    orly.gif

What do you think.:D

Advertisement