Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 TheDublinMan

Go Siavash Go!!!!!!!
    pretty please with a cherry on top

• Registered Users Posts: 46 bansheee

I know Siavash has loads of support but he's annoying the cr*p out of me!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

I don't know whether he knows exactly what he's doing or if he's just completely lost himself and doesn't know what to do. He's definitely scared of having to face the interview.

I think he's quite ashamed of how he's acted and he's realised that now it's nearly over he's going to have to face up to all of it so he wants to run away. Or else he's known exactly what he's been doing all along and it's just the latest in a long line of attempts to make a "poor me" impression on the public.

I'd like to think he's not that manipulative...but I really don't know what to think anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I don't know anymore, I dislike that he wanted air time when the day was all about David's birthday.

It just came across as, No! focus on me and how I am feeling.

Whatever is said tomorrow in the Diary Room won't be shown so I think I know why he did it.

He has gone way down in my estimation.

Where are his principles now?

"I want to go and you won't change my mind"

BB reminds him about David's birthday party and he acted like he had forgotten, and therefore his leaving wasn't a priority anymore.

Yeah right, mission accomplished Siavash.

Or so you might think.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I don't know anymore, I dislike that he wanted air time when the day was all about David's birthday.

It just came across as, No! focus on me and how I am feeling.

Whatever is said tomorrow in the Diary Room won't be shown so I think I know why he did it.

He has gone way down in my estimation.

Where are his principles now?

"I want to go and you won't change my mind"

BB reminds him about David's birthday party and he acted like he had forgotten, and therefore his leaving wasn't a priority anymore.

Maybe you're right or maybe he thought he wouldn't be noticed slipping away with all the craic going on. He was well p*ssed and he didn't know he'd be there for 2hrs getting loads of airtime..he was ready to walk there and then probably brave with all the booze. As someone said earlier imo it was a cowardly way out of facing all the questions. I don't think he's very confident of winning.
    (I didn't think he could go any further down in your estimation Sharpy, feck, he must be right down there:D;)).

• Advertisement

He is, and I did like him at times.
    I'm not above holding up my hands and saying I was wrong about a HM.
    But I think he shot himself in the foot in the past week, when he could have turned it around for himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

ok. I'm going to Electric Picnic tomorrow. At 00:15, I'm on stage.
    should I;
    a) Sky plus it all and desperately try avoid the results all weekend, or
    b) Get one of you good people to text me the evictees as it happens?

I'm sickened, all summer watching this rubbish and I'll miss the climax..

zuroph wrote: »
    ok. I'm going to Electric Picnic tomorrow. At 00:15, I'm on stage.
    should I;

I'm sickened, all summer watching this rubbish and I'll miss the climax..

Poor you.:p

PM AJ, I bet he will do it in a heartbeat for you.;)

We both know he will be watching.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

I'll be missing the final too:(
    I'll be out dinner and drinks with my friends celebrating my birthday:) - which was tuesday but Firday night suited, I could have put my foot down but I have seriously lost all interest in the final:(. I'll wait till I sober up Sat/Sun and read back through the thread.

It will most likely be more exicting than watching, Birdie.

I can't say you will miss much.

Belated Happy Birthday btw.

• Advertisement

I like Sophie, she's a breath of fresh air at times where there's not much craic and she's funny. I'd be happy if she won but I haven't liked her the whole way through as at times i found her bitchy...that issue about Obama sticks in my mind too, people who pretend to be stupid annoy me but I can forgive her:).
    Rodrigo has annoyed me a lot overall with his 'don't tell me to shut up' stuff but I do like him, I think he has a good heart..he overdoes the 'loving the uk' crap tho:rolleyes:.
    David is a clown but I think if Lisa hadn't been there at all, he could've had a chance of winning. He can be very funny and sweet at times but the laugh is awful and so forced.
    I've liked Siavash from the beginning, I can't say I'm 100% sure he's not playing to win but explanations he gives for his actions usually make sense to me. I enjoy watching him, he's funny, witty, laughs at things I find funny and looks sad when people say cruel things to each other, when he smiles at the camera I'm sitting here on the sofa beaming back at him:o..maybe he put a spell on me:eek:. I'd be delirious if he won but I doubt he will:(.
    Charlie's malicious side has popped out loads of times, at times it's evident in his eyes, they show his feelings so clearly. He really tries in the diary room in particular to come across as a big innocent sweetie but nope, he has a mean streak there and I suspect he'd have the capacity to really hurt a person. Once he doesn't win I'd be content. If he does, well, hopefully his mother will benefit.

I hear what you are saying Ann, I do.

But my final three would be Rodrigo, Charlie and Sophie.

In whatever order.

I have laughed so many times at Rodrigo's rant's and his "Don't talk to me, ever again" at Charlie.

And at the end of the day they end up in bed together.:D

I happen to think Charlie is being himself in there, if he had a game plan he would have stead sweet and not rocked the boat so close to the final.

Sophie, meh.. She did nothing but go under the radar and then getting close to the final last week started to come over all Jade Goody like.
    That's why I don't want her to win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Rodrigo, Siavash and Sophie.

I'd actually like to see Rodrigo win. He's a little drama queen but I do like him.

Haven't been able to take to Charlie at all. He's a sly git and I reckon he's very, very nasty underneath all his insincere waffle in the diary room.

Sophie is a bit meh, but I think she's actually quite funny at times. She has a good sense of humour but I do agree that in the first few weeks she was quite bitchy.

Siavash...I don't know what it is but I still like him. His refusal to nominate is very annoying though. I mean, come on ffs...we all know how this game works. BB's refusal to do anything substantial about it is pretty crap too.

I am definitely looking forward to the end of Big Brother in general. It's had it's day and should have been put out to pasture a long time ago.

Birdie086 wrote: »
    me too, except when he got the message from his dad, but then I tend to to be having a few drinks while watchin, so miss the odd bit here and there. Looking forward to Saturday when it's all over, my liver needs a break

I enjoy a couple when I'm watching too and having a craic here:).. have to limit it tho' to Fri, Sat and the odd Sun:o.
    Ps hope you have a great birthday night:).

• Registered Users Posts: 13,424 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

zuroph wrote: »

I reckon you should have a stab at avoiding the result - its probably possible to avoid it nowadays, moreso than it would have been when everyone watched. But PM me tomorrow with your mobile if you want me to text you.
    Poor you.:p

PM AJ, I bet he will do it in a heartbeat for you.;)

We both know he will be watching.

I'll be watching, though surprisingly I've never really enjoyed the final night.
    I actually prefer the 'inhouse' stuff, 5 quickfire interviews doesn't really grab me.

It's always a bit of an anti climax AJ.
    Because you (Normally want to hear from the winner) [ though not this year]

This year should have been the 10th BB birthday with last years HMs.

And I hate to say it but I will, with Rex as the winner.

Look at the time of this post and all HMs are asleep.
    No more BB will be aired now.

I have to say that the choice of HMs this year was awful (apart from Marcus).

It's always a bit of an anti climax AJ.
    Because you (Normally want to hear from the winner) [ though not this year]

This year should have been the 10th BB birthday with last years HMs.

And I hate to say it but I will, with Rex as the winner.

Do you mean with all last years in it again Sharpshooter? Have you come over to the dark side with us Rex fans???:D Cool..welcome:).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Pineapple stu

David's flat has been ransacked :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Right, Siavashs whining and will I won't I leave antice in the diary room last night have put me right off him. Have some conviction man FFS.
    At this stage I'd be happy to see either Rodrigo or David win it. The reason being I think both are the most sincere housemates in there, and dare I say it rather too innocent to have a gameplan.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

was a Siavash fan (dare i say it!) until last nights episode, he really really bugged me, and totally ruined the one bit of fun in the house all day..

Hmm still would like to see him win over David tho... really dont like him , his laugh just goes right through me.

S'pose I want Sophie to win, but they really is a whole lot of choice left and she is the best out of a bad bunch now

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I'm also going to be missing the final! Heading to London this afternoon with the family and will be out having dinner & drinks when it's on :(

This sounds a bit melodramatic but I think Siavash really let down all the people who had been supporting him last night with his little drama. He ruined what had been a good episode. I didn't know what way to take it, was he being genuine or not? I still want to give him the benefit of the doubt though, purely because I want him to win! But I know that's not going to happen now! I thought all week that him & Sophie will be the final two but now I think he'll be lucky to get third.

Ann22, I agree with you about Sophie. I've come to accept that she will win now. I really haven't wanted her to but I have been enjoying watching her lately, when she's NOT putting on the stupid act. She is definitely way too impressionable and she got in with the wrong crowd but I think she means no harm and she actually is quite funny and humble. I've loved watching the friendship between her & Siavash developing, they seem to have gotten very close.

I hope to GOD Charlie is out first. I really really can't stand him. I think David has a good chance of beating him to 4th place.

MysteryMan wrote: »

Winners market.
    2/1 Freddie.
    5/1 Siavish.
    7/1 Charlie.
    11/1 Rodrigo/Sophie.
    12/1 Bea.
    20/1 Tom.
    26/1 David.
    27/1 Noirin.
    45/1 Marcus.
    85/1 Lisa.
    90/1 Hira.
    500/1 Kenneth.

Freddie has been favourite for about 5 weeks now, but I still don't quite see the GBP voting for such a toff.
    Siavish doesn't really do a lot and there is no 'story' there either.

So I think the front two are quite weak and there must be some value in there somewhere amongst the rest.

Sophie for me at the moment, though you could make some sort of case for all except Lisa and Ken.

Excellent call in that post way back in midJuly, MysteryMan.
    I hope you enjoy spending your Sophie winnings.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Just watched the opening night episode for the first time since it was shown.

Weird to see them introducing themselves to each other, and the viewer knowing how it will all end. Lisa and Freddie all friendly as the first 2 in etc, Kris pecking Sophie on the cheek, Benaizir all friendly with everyone.

Strange to see who got roundly booed (the likes of Sophie, Siavash (whose name Davina couldn't pronounce) and who got cheered (Sophia, the little dwarf got the biggest cheers, and then became the first evictee 10 days later).

Favourite part was the eyebrowshaving task and everyone crowding around Roger as he is painting the moustache on Noirin.
    "This is Big Brother, only Roger and Noirin are to be in the vicinity of the barbers chair".
    And Marcus shouts 'Oh Fcuk Off'. Start as you mean to continue lad, brilliant.

Brilliant :D Is there a link to watch the first day online?

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Enjoy tonight everyone. Disappointed I'll be missing out on the banter! :p My bf is on strict instructions to keep me updated with all the details so at least I'll know what's going on!

Ideally:

Siavash FTW!
    Sophie
    David
    Rodrigo
    Charlie

(Wishful thinking, I know!) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Enjoy tonight everyone. Disappointed I'll be missing out on the banter! :p My bf is on strict instructions to keep me updated with all the details so at least I'll know what's going on!

Have a good time in London...you'll probably have a much better time than us!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,893 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Put a tenner on a Male to win the show at Betfair.com last night.

Will get €38 back if Sophie doesn't win!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Babooshka

Kev_ps3 wrote: »
    If there is another one on another channel I hope they put in normal people, not posh boring idiots.

You should read a book by Ben Elton called "Dead Famous". It's his version of BB but someone gets killed in the house, and everyone's a suspect, cos it happens during a blackout so isn't on camera. Very funny.

I have to say I never was a full time watcher but a nosey peek at a couple of the seasons and this has been one of the worst. Anyone who could have made it bearable to watch (but only because they were fighting and it was funny) was voted off, but then again that's probably because they were also very annoying too.

It's an old stale idea. It needs something new. They should put 15 serial killers in for the final season, I'm sure it'd be interesting enough to watch it every night then.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Saucey-Susie

The last couple of episodes of BB have been really annoying me!!!

I actually feel for Siaviash. I know what he did to his girlfriend (ex) was completely wrong, but to show all the housemates 1 episode, why show THAT one, why not one that had more variety with more housemates in it... even the one of bea crying cos her mam didnt leave her a message, that would have been hilarious. Siaviash had Iaasc come in and take noirin away from him and be embarrassed that way, to finally get over it and now have an inkling what has been shown on the outside world, ie, nearly a full episode dedicated to himself and noirin, and the making the housemates having to reinact it, and also watch it again!! if i was in his situation i would be completely humiliated (with good reason of course) and just mortified becuase id have to reinact it and watch it again

I dont think he was stealing davids thunder cos it was his birthday yesterday, or looking for more air time. he has no idea what would be show on tv for us to see. I think he just cant get over the last few days and its playing on his mind more and more and he just wants to get out cos he has been mortified. He didnt tell any of the housemates yesterday that he wanted to leave, when sophie asked, he just said he was seeing the doctor.

He has been one of the few that havent made me shout at the tv when they came on, who hasnt turned my stomach. He has genuinely entertained me, with his dancing, screams like a girl because of a spider and then trying to climb up on the roof to remember he is afraid of heights and couldnt get back down! Classic!! :pac:

Sophie I also really like. I thought she would be a little bit stuck up and whatever but I love how she is wandering around the house, her hair a mess, tracksuit bottoms on, and a guys hoodie and doesnt care. She doesnt feel the need to look all glam all the time and just has a laugh. Like last nights episode, all the hype over vivianne westwood, and they wanted to make a present for david and charlie asked didnt anyone know what david liked, what his interests were, and sophie, straight faced said... i dunno, vivienne westwood?? Ha ha, brilliant!

David, dont get me started. I cant believe he is only 29. I thought he looked about 35 with the habits of a 4 year old. His fake forced laugh just penetrates through my head! really and truely. He has nothing of value to say tho I do want him to stay over charlie

charlie - a snake i tell ye...... i just cant stand him!!! When they were discussing what to make david for his birthday and they were all in the bedroom, siaviash came up with cutting a heart out of the towel and putting it on the tshirt, but charlie wouldnt let him do it and wanted all the attention onto himself. And when they were doing, rate the housemate in the order of who is deserving to win, the little pleb went straight to number one.... everyone else was, oh i should be 3 or 4, and he goes straight to number one. He honestly thinks he has it in the bag and if the votes have it for him to win i will be disgusted!!! I know his mam is very sick and needs money for treatment and im sure he will get loads of money from magazine deals, but i just dont want him to win out of principle.

Then there is roddy... for someone who can be so happy, and laugh and have fun to then turn around and be, you shut up, no you shut up, dont tell me to shut up, im never talking to you again. his tantrums can be funny but they are a little too often for osmeone his age, but still, with a smile like that you cant be angry with him forever

Mine go as follows

5. Charlie
    4. David
    3. Roddy
    2. Sophie.
    1. Siaviash

Though i would have happy if 1 and 2 were switched too

SO EXCITED:D

• Advertisement

The last couple of episodes of BB have been really annoying me!!!

I actually feel for Siaviash. I know what he did to his girlfriend (ex) was completely wrong, but to show all the housemates 1 episode, why show THAT one, why not one that had more variety with more housemates in it... even the one of bea crying cos her mam didnt leave her a message, that would have been hilarious. Siaviash had Iaasc come in and take noirin away from him and be embarrassed that way, to finally get over it and now have an inkling what has been shown on the outside world, ie, nearly a full episode dedicated to himself and noirin, and the making the housemates having to reinact it, and also watch it again!! if i was in his situation i would be completely humiliated (with good reason of course) and just mortified becuase id have to reinact it and watch it again

I've said it before, but they actually gave him a chance to shine here, to have a self-deprecating laugh about it, to be the absolute life and soul of that task. And thus be the star of the show for the final week. And win it comfortably.

But he blew it.

And ironically if he hadn't blown it, if he had seized the day, there would have been loads of posts questioning why they favoured him so much, why they picked an episode with only him of the current housemates in it, knowing full well how brilliantly he'd react to having to re-enact that ep and then watch the re-enactment etc.

Advertisement