Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

I like Marcus for speaking his mind and not being afraid that people will dislike him for it.
    At least you know where you stand with him.
    True, that's one thing about him , he speaks his mind and is being himself
    And fair play to Noirin telling Lisa that she will speak to Sree when she was ready and not because he sent Lisa in to see if she would talk with him.
    The cheek of him ,like he has some special access to her .:mad:

Would love to see her give him two fingers ...only message he will understand

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Latchy wrote: »
    The cheek of him ,like he has some special access to her .:mad:

Would love to see her give him two fingers ...only message he will understand

[vulgar] I'd say he'd love to give her two fingers. [/vulgar]

Sorry, couldn't help myself. :D

nkay1985 wrote: »
    [vulgar] I'd say he'd love to give her two fingers. [/vulgar]
    That's all he's intrested in ,getting his finger under leg over .

But but isin't gonna happen .....not with her it aint :D

That's all he's intrested in ,getting his finger under leg over .

But but isin't gonna happen .....not with her it aint :D

Damn straight, it won't. She's mine, all mine!

Althought she doesn't seem to like the stalker type so maybe I'm out of the running. :D

Damn straight, it won't. She's mine, all mine!

Althought she doesn't seem to like the stalker type so maybe I'm out of the running. :D
    Think one stalker is about all she can handle at the moement .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I don't like Marcus at all, don't like his sleazy comments. Rapidly going off Noirin too, she speaks so loudly and drowns everyone out, just has to be heard:rolleyes:. Keeps saying 'like' too. All you can hear is her going on and on:mad:. She's also quite bitchy, always has something to say about folk. I do respect her for her handling of the Sree situation without losing it however at this stage tho' I think she should spell it out clearly that she is not interested in him romantically and never will be.
    He was mad funny throwing his shapes in the kitchen..'hey Noirin, look at my dance!' Or words to that effect:D:D:D.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

charlie and halfwit are so funny.....and angel would have so gone for it with him.....halfwit wanted in on the action.....

Finally getting around to watching Friday's episode. I'm loving Marcus winding Sree up. I'd so be doing that if I was there. He's so easy!

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Elphaba

I was surprised at Lisa cos she asked Sree would she go in and get Noirin to talk to him. Like she's 30 something! Grow up! He was being such a tool in the kitchen calling Noirin to look at him dancing with dogface. Lisa seems to be a bit 2 faced about Noirin now, wonder is it just so she can be Sree's rock when he needs a cry in the garden. Please!

I did like Marcus when he stood up to Lisa last week but now he just seems sleazy the way he's constantly commenting on the girls. The thing is he's probably always been doing it but the editing is showing it more now.

Angel WRECKS my head! Tonight after Kris had asked her if she'd taken the cans she ran off to the bedroom and when Charlie followed her she was saying everyone hates her. Such an attention seeker.

Glad Cairon went last night. I thought his interview was crap tho. He looked like he wanted to kill someone on BBBM. Like the lad wouldn't even crack a smile. Davina is getting pretty cringey these days! And I don't think she should be presenting BBBM at all. It's just too much. I loved that Jack fella last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Elphaba wrote: »

Angel WRECKS my head! Tonight after Kris had asked her if she'd taken the cans she ran off to the bedroom and when Charlie followed her she was saying everyone hates her. Such an attention seeker.

Kris was very sneaky, whispering it to the lads and it was only after they asked that he put his bit in.;)

If I was Angel I would have been upset too.

She didn't take it yet the others automatically took Kris's word over hers.

It cant have been a nice feeling tbh.:(

• Advertisement

Watched Davina on the J Ross show last night and thought she came across very phoney .
    Like she was mugging her replies in an idiotic way and a bit peeved whan Ross mis pronounced ' DAVINA '. :rolleyes:

Missed that, is there a repeat latch?

Kris was very sneaky, whispering it to the lads and it was only after they asked that he put his bit in.;)

If I was Angel I would have been upset too.

She didn't take it yet the others automatically took Kris's word over hers.

It cant have been a nice feeling tbh.:(

But still to say 'Everyone hates me' is a bit extreme! She knows exactly what she's up to!

They never seem to show much of Karly. She's always just there hovering around.

Repeat should be around now SS.

Yeah, started ten minutes ago.

The Repeat is on right now on BBC1

Just repeated again on BBC 1 SS

Repeat should be around now SS.

Yeah, started ten minutes ago.
    The Repeat is on right now on BBC1
    Just repeated again on BBC 1 SS

LOL, talk about repeats.:D
    Thanks guys I have it on now.:pac:

/but I will be changing channels between it and BB on E4.:cool:

LOL, talk about repeats.:D
    There's an Echo...O..O..O.O...O..O. ....in here tonight SS :D

We're all obviously having a wild Sat night!:D

So who do people think will be nominated this week?

There's an Echo...O..O..O.O...O..O. ....in here tonight SS :D

Yes, but aren't you all so nice to answer me and let me know.

th_thankyouggpg0vz1.gif;)

• Advertisement

We're all obviously having a wild Sat night!:D

So who do people think will be nominated this week?

SREE! (Think there might be an echo on that one!)

And one random other. Probably not Freddie though. If you had any brains you wouldn't be nominating him again anyway. Whoever it is, I'd say it'll be by one vote. Possibly Angel now that I think about it.

I think there's a chance freddy will be up again. Just cos he's a bit annoying so if any of them are stuck for a name they'll just use him. Weren't Angel and Sree just one nom behind Cairon last week? Whilst Sree is a complete bunny boiler and makes me shudder sometimes he's still entertaining. At the expense of Noirin of course! So I do and I don't want him to go!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

yeah i would go for sree and angel........but you never know what way they would vote in that house,marcus is there aswell he is gettin up alot of noses!!!

Yes, but aren't you all so nice to answer me and let me know.

th_thankyouggpg0vz1.gif;)
    This is a public broadcast announcement by the BBC :D

thank you SS ,love the sig ;)

This is a public broadcast announcement by the BBC :D

thank you SS ,love the sig ;)

No one told me Jack from *Lost* was on after davina.:mad:
    But I can see him now so thanks again peeps.:D

But I can see him now so thanks again peeps.:D

I think this is where we'll have a falling out. I love Lost but I cannot stand Matthew Fox. :mad:

Ya know I lost track of the ' Lost ' series ages ago and gave up on it :(

Ya know I lost track of the ' Lost ' series ages ago and gave up on it :(

I sometimes think you're not missing much but I still watch it every week so who knows! I actually lost track around series 3/4 but did a big catch up over a couple of weeks.

I sometimes think you're not missing much but I still watch it every week so who knows! I actually lost track around series 3/4 but did a big catch up over a couple of weeks.
    That's the thing ,if you miss 1 or 2 episodes you have to catch up and if you dont ,then you loose intrest as I did .

• Advertisement

Sawyer does it for me tbh.
    Back on topic, I think Sree will be up and Charlie will be safe this week, they are not showing much of Rodrigo and I am starting to wonder why tbh.
    We cant see all that we could last year and it's annoying that we have to go on The Main show and 3 hours at night.

How do we get to know the HMs that way?

Advertisement