Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 bansheee

LadyJ wrote: »
    It's bad enough that Halfwit isn't in the final but ffs, Sophie is in the final two? Loadamegranny!

Yea and she will probably win it too!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

None of them are winners.
    Marcus was the true winner of BB for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Happy with the final two

But for someone who was not in it to win or care much about the final Siavash is very happy to be there.
    Ps if he wins it makes his gameplan a cracker ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

I'm telling you all Siavash to win, and to think he was 25/1 on opening night! :eek:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Sophie is going to win,her odds on Betfair at the mo 2/11

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    Happy with the final two

But for someone who was not in it to win or care much about the final Siavash is very happy to be there.
    Ps if he wins it makes his gameplan a cracker ;)

Yeah, doesn't seem quite as interested now in walking!!!!!!!:mad::(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Pity Siavash has to wear the silly clothes. I love the hat he wore that sits over one eye, it's so cool:o.

Yeah, doesn't seem quite as interested now in walking!!!!!!!:mad::(

Ah come on, bit silly to walk now after beating Charlie and Rodrigo who he thought would win.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

I thought they might give Siavash a last minute task to win some clothes back, instead of having to leave looking like a twat.

The minor places always seem to throw surprises. Sarah beating Rex, Verne only coming fifth, even all the way back to Jade only getting fourth despite being 'the story'.

What was the story on Marcus, did he have to say that to prove that it was really him posting as IDH on DS?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

Ann22 wrote: »
    Pity Siavash has to wear the silly clothes. I love the hat he wore that sits over one eye, it's so cool:o.
    oh yes loved his style.. damn him having to win that 10,ooo pounds!!

• Advertisement

It was all a shambles this year imo.
    Apart from when Cameron in BB4 won, it has been the worst ever.

Ah come on, bit silly to walk now after beating Charlie and Rodrigo who he thought would win.

Obviously it would be silly for him to walk now but I am just reminded that on last nights show he was banging on about leaving for hours!!:D!

Obviously it would be silly for him to walk now but I am just reminded that on last nights show he was banging on about leaving for hours!!:D!

Think if he really thought he'd do so well in the votes he wouldn't've considered it.

It was all a shambles this year imo.
    Apart from when Cameron in BB4 won, it has been the worst ever.

Have to agree with you Sharpshooter, I didn't watch last year after watching all the BB's since it first aired and tbh I'm between two minds whether to watch it all next year...Prob will watch since it's meant to be the last one..

For me the highlight of watching it this year was the fact that I only joined Boards in March and got to have a great time discussing it with all ye guys....:):)That's the main reason I will watch it next year along with it being the last BB

• Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Think if he really thought he'd do so well in the votes he wouldn't've considered it.

Yeah, you seem to be on the right track there Ann:)
    To be honest, I would rather see him win it over Sophie as he did have a tough time on the show, even though he did bring a lot of it on himself with the Noirin situation

Have to agree with you Sharpshooter, I didn't watch last year after watching all the BB's since it first aired and tbh I'm between two minds whether to watch it all next year...Prob will watch since it's meant to be the last one..

For me the highlight of watching it this year was the fact that I only joined Boards in March and got to have a great time discussing it with all ye guys....:):)That's the main reason I will watch it next year along with it being the last BB

Ah it was great craic last year and the HMs were far more worthy to be in there and talked about.
    I hope you will watch and post for the last one 'cos it's been great having you on here.

I dunno why some people think this year's was crap. I really enjoyed it..there was love triangles, stalking, bitching, fighting, sh*t stirring. It was great:). I think Marcuses many fans are so disappointed at him going it's clouding their memories of the show. I loved Rex last year and was horrendously disappointed at the girlfriend's entry and the ruination of his immense coolness and eventual eviction...really didn't like Rachel at all, way too sweet but she won and I was pleased for her at the end, was disappointed when Science went that other year too:(. The year Brian Belo won the last 3 in the house (him and the squealing Barbie dolls) were a very disappointing group for me:(. Most years I'm disappointed with the winners but I can still say I enjoyed the shows.

Ah it was great craic last year and the HMs were far more worthy to be in there and talked about.
    I hope you will watch and post for the last one 'cos it's been great having you on here.

Aw, thanks for that Sharpshooter.......
    Have to admit though, sometimes I've gotten a bit serious when posting.....
    It's weird how ya can get so involved with some of the people ya like on BB. I mean in the sense of when others are thrashing them, I get really protective (sad I know), but feck it, have to remind myself sometimes to develop a bit of a thicker skin:D

I do hope next year that they stick a bit more to the rules, for me this year it got to be very tiresome when they let the housemates rule the roost.
    Definitely need more LF

I dunno why some people think this year's was crap. I really enjoyed it..there was love triangles, stalking, bitching, fighting, sh*t stirring. It was great:). I think Marcuses many fans are so disappointed at him going it's clouding their memories of the show. I loved Rex last year and was horrendously disappointed at the girlfriend's entry and the ruination of his immense coolness and eventual eviction...really didn't like Rachel at all, way too sweet but she won and I was pleased for her at the end, was disappointed when Science went that other year too:(. The year Brian Belo won the last 3 in the house (him and the squealing Barbie dolls) were a very disappointing group for me:(. Most years I'm disappointed with the winners but I can still say I enjoyed the shows.

Just thinking about your post there Ann and I think you are right that it has been a good show this year. Personally for me I think it's like most things in life, the more you get of it the more you get bored or fed up of it!!!!!!
    I absolutely loved Science that year, my most favourite HM of all time:eek:
    Don't know what that says about me:pac::D

• Advertisement

That's mad, she can't suss Siavash out. Definitely promoting Sophie though.

Science was ace, I loved him and Tickle.:pac:

Just thinking about your post there Ann and I think you are right that it has been a good show this year. Personally for me I think it's like most things in life, the more you get of it the more you get bored or fed up of it!!!!!!

Me either! I seem to always like the ones everyone else hates...like Victor that time and Rex.

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Alot of boos for David! Considering he was third! Im expecting boos for Siavash aswell even if he does come first!!! (here's hoping!):D

Science was ace, I loved him and Tickle.:pac:
    I loved Tickle too:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Alot of boos for David! Considering he was third! Im expecting boos for Siavash aswell even if he does come first!!! (here's hoping!):D

For sure!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,893 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Come on Siavash... ya boring ballbag!

Daddy needs his €40!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Anybody keeping an eye on DS, anything good going on over there?

I loved Tickle too:)

He was brill and still the same even now on Brainiac.
    He was totally himself, no game-plan.

• Advertisement

That's mad, she can't suss Siavash out. Definitely promoting Sophie though.

Absolutely promoted Sophie there, christ almighty, she even swung my vote!!!!!!
    How fickle am I.....

SOPHIE to win:D

I know I have posted in the past how Sophie has let herself go, but as your wan said, fair play to her.....good to see a girl on TV comfortable and not afraid to look as we all usually do first thing in the morning

Advertisement