Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Aw christ, just realised in my drunken haze that I can't switch over to the LF to see what's going on:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Aw christ, just realised in my drunken haze that I can't switch over to the LF to see what's going on:eek:

Nope :) Sunday at midday for the final BBLB and then BBBM next Friday is about all we have left of BB for the year .. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Nico22 wrote: »
    Nope :) Sunday at midday for the final BBLB and then BBBM next Friday is about all we have left of BB for the year .. :o

Cheers for that Nico:)

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Dead Set is on now, I can't wait to see Davina get killed by the Zombies.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,421 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Dead Set

I know it was a Zombie flick etc, but my favourite parts where before the zombie story kicked in.

The parts where the producer guy (Patrick??) was ordering everyone around like the most obnoxious boss ever, and deciding which bits would be shown and how they'd be shown.

Something like 'Show them being bitchy in the diary room and fade to a shot of the sad one in the garden, but cut the bit where they said 'spastic' otherwise Ofcom will be fining us again'.

I reckon it'd have been a better show if it continued in that vein showing us the behind-the-scenes shenanigans rather than becoming just another zombie movie.

• Advertisement

It would have been great, you are right AJ.

Had they gone in that vein and put more emphasis on the process of BB they would have had a winner on their hands.

They should do something like that next year and keep it 'til all HMs are secluded and then show it on tv.

It would stir up a lot of interest in the next BB.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Omg no live feed, what can we watch now..............

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

"This years HMs have been the most attractive and cleverest we've seen?????"

What the hell is she on?:eek:

I dunno but I want some:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

basquille wrote: »
    Next year is..

On Ch4...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

really enjoyed final night, drank so much wine!!

the biggest shock for me was when Charlie came 4th, i thought if he didnt win it, he'd be at least 2nd or 3rd.

I enjoyed it this year, I thought there was plenty of action to keep us happy.

It's sad though that next year is the last one :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Did they actually do that showing the empty house with all the voices fading thing? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 43,892 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Namlub wrote: »
    Did they actually do that showing the empty house with all the voices fading thing? :confused:
    They normally do that at the end of BBLB on Sunday..

Well, I didn't watch it last year.. but the year before, it was definitely shown at the end of Sunday's BBLB.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

thanks god this season is over. Disaster from start to finish. Only people worth watching were Bea and Marcus

Well in its favour, this year had the best housemate ever in Marcus

The best femme fatale ever in Noirin

And the most intelligent bitch ever in Bea

greendom wrote: »
    Well in its favour, this year had the best housemate ever in Marcus

The best femme fatale ever in Noirin

And the most intelligent bitch ever in Bea

I wouldn't agree with Bea being intelligent at all.

She lost the run of herself and forgot that a liar needs a good memory.

Marcus should have won if only to make sense of BBs reasoning for putting half of the people in that they did.

But he stood up to BB and did it well, therefore he was never going to win.

Let's hope BB put better effort in next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭pookie82

Apologies to come in here so late. Was away all week and although I've read a couple of pages back I didn't get to see any of the final night. Can anyone give me a brief run down??? :-)

Just wondering if there's anywhere I can watch Sophie's interview (can't find it on youtube) and what she said about Kris? Was he there? Did she still maintain that she wasn't going to get with him?

Was Bea in attendance at the final night? And was Charlie gutted to go???

Sorry, but I actually watched this all summer for my sins so was kind of sorry to miss last night and all the action. Thanks in advance to those who reply!!!

The last BBLB is on now.
    It's weird looking at them all together again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Pacha

Hi all
    I've been living abroad all summer and watching BB on various sites but I came to China ten days ago and was gutted to have no access to videos from any sites at all.
    I googled BBUK10 earlier to find out what had happened in the last few days, stumbled across this site and for the last few hours have been reading all your recent posts.
    I know the series was getting boring in the last few weeks but I was still annoyed to miss the last bit and it's been great reading all your thoughts.
    Sophie was quite endearing but I never would have had her down for a winner. Definitely not David either. He was hideous.
    I liked Siavash but all that not nominating stuff was stupid.
    Rodrigo was funny at times but also got a bit tedious really.
    I felt the same way as a lot of you at the end. Didnt really care who won. I also hated Marcus for weeks but warmed to him. Not as much as some of you seemed to though ;)
    I've been a big BB fan since series 2 and I loved it this year. Lol'd more times than I can remember.

Anyway, I'll make a note of this site and hopefully see you all for CBB :)
    If I'm still in China I'll be depending on you for detailed run downs of the action.

bye for now *waves*

• Advertisement

I wouldn't agree with Bea being intelligent at all.

She lost the run of herself and forgot that a liar needs a good memory.

I put that down to the fact that she seems to be a social psychopath - but an intelligent one

• Registered Users Posts: 13,421 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

pookie82 wrote: »
    Apologies to come in here so late. Was away all week and although I've read a couple of pages back I didn't get to see any of the final night. Can anyone give me a brief run down??? :-)

Firstly there was 10 minutes highlights of the last day - Siavash decided to stay, then they showed us the last 5 having their final meal, speeches etc.

Then over to Davina for the results after first reintroducing the other housemates.
    5th Roger. Interviewed about relationship with Charlie, tantrums, The Queen.
    4th Snake. Interviewed about relationship with Roger, fighting, his mum, clips of him having fun.
    3rd. Howard from Last of the Summer Wine. Interviewed about relationship with Lisa, Vivienne Westwood, trip to London, nanu nanu.
    2nd. Saivash. Interview concentrated on relationship with Noirin. Siavash could barely speak because of throat problem.
    1st Sophie. Interviewed about drunkenness, burping, farting. Then Kris story mentioned, Davina got Kris to say a few words of congrats etc.

Then a 10 minute clip of the BB10 story from start to finish with the wondeful Sweet Disposition song in background, this was best bit of program.
    Was he there? Did she still maintain that she wasn't going to get with him?
    He was there, she said they'll have a discussion.
    Was Bea in attendance at the final night? And was Charlie gutted to go???
    Bea was there, looking nice and demure again. I've forgotten why we disliked her :pac: (Everyone was there except Isaac, he's back in his trailer park)
    Charlie wasn't gutted, never expected to win, blah blah blah.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

BBLB just about to start on E4 for those that missed it earlier .. like me :p

It was good, Marcus remained the IDH throughout.

Namlub,

Don't post links to copyrighted content again please, or I'll be force to issue bannings.

Read our Television Forum charter regarding the matter and in particular:
    * Don't ask where you can download/stream TV shows or give any links to them. Infact try to stay away from discussion of downloading altogether.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

One thing i am glad of is not having to watch those stupid Lucozade "big bro" intros every night!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Hey guys, does anyone know where I can watch the final online? I know people have posted links before to a site that shows BB episodes, but I can't remember!

Hey guys, does anyone know where I can watch the final online? I know people have posted links before to a site that shows BB episodes, but I can't remember!
    See two posts above yours, ibarelycare!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

who won is it over yet :mad:

I knew it would happen, me whole system went down only got it up and running today so I missed the last week of BB, but from what ive seen I didn't miss much,

did yis all get pissed fri night

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

basquille wrote: »
    See two posts above yours, ibarelycare!

Sorry, just saw that! :o

And also :( I'll have to do the tedious google searches myself!

Advertisement