Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

ok dont look now but naked action in the pool...................lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Angel again.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Must have missed it ,they are all in bed here on 4 live ,chatting away

does this:D mean your enjoyin it.....:p

Latchy wrote: »
    Must have missed it ,they are all in bed here on 4 live ,chatting away

You just missed it latch, but then again you didn't miss much, she was no Stacey Keibler.:D

• Advertisement

I'm on E4 latch, You?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

joes girls wrote: »
    ok dont look now but naked action in the pool...................lol!

Is it Angel again?

You just missed it latch, but then again you didn't miss much, she was no Stacey Keibler.:D
    How dissapointing SS :(
    I'm on E4 latch, You?
    It's 4 live on my screen but it's still E4 yes :D

Then we are on the same page.:pac:

nkay1985 wrote: »
    Is it Angel again?

yeah go back to sleep.....if it had of been dogface i would be left here on me own posting...:D

• Advertisement

yeah go back to sleep.....if it had of been dogface i would be left here on me own posting...:D

Ah I'm in work. Just making sure I'm not missing out on anything good!

ah poor thing workin this late....dont worry if dogface starts to show anything i will let you know!!

ah poor thing workin this late....dont worry if dogface starts to show anything i will let you know!!

Yeah it's not the best but I've gotten paid to take Friday and Monday off and getting 48 hours pay for working 24 hours during the weekend so that kind of takes the sting out of it. :D

I'll be expecting a play-by-play! I'd prefer if it were Noirin or Karly to Dogface, but I wouldn't complain either way!

likes karly myself but not for same reason as you!!!
    nothing happening anyways the two muppets are trying to get air time everyone gone to sleeps and its only 2

nothing happening anyways the two muppets are trying to get air time everyone gone to sleeps and its only 2
    Thanks, I tuned out at the sleeps.

Watching the Wrestling now.
    I wouldn't give them another viewer who watches the HMs sleeping.

Which two muppets is that now?

I'm appalled that you would think so lowly of me. I love Karly for her wit and intelligence. Nah, that's just too unbelievable! My main reason for liking her is really her accent. I fuckin love it!

i would say she mad in the head, would love a night out on the town with her....:D
    muppets=kris and dogface...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Karly cleaning the windows = :D Kris was defo a dope in that show. Sree and his sly little digs at Marcus really pissed me off "haha your breath, only joking" + "mouthwash" comment "only joking" such a sly way about him and people dont think anything of it. He is really starting to loose the plot now watch for the.....

nuke.jpg

I think Noirin unfailry got alot of grief over Sree, she was trying to be nice and not hurt his feelings at the start but then there is only so much before you have to a little more harsh.

I would just like to add i would like to see her "trick" :p

index_coat_hanger.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭eightyfish

Kris is a spa. Treats halfwit like he's dirt. Feel no guilt for accusing Angel of stealing the cans.

Sree - dancing with other girls and asking Noirin to look over, getting Lisa to ask Noirin to talk to him... He's a needy little child. Seriously, this is the kind of crap that you grow out of at about 15. ("Will you meet my friend?" etc) Noirin dealing with it well.

Loving Agnel, Halfwit, Lisa.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

Getting really sick and tired of Sree now, I hope he's up for eviction next week and the public do the right thing. It's not even entertaining any more, just a bit pathetic.

Why didn't Lisa admonish him for calling Noirin dumband thick? Really not liking Lisa at all.

Currently liking = halfwit ('cause he's being bullied a bit), Noirin (for being unbelievably tolerant), Siavash (purely cause he cried when Cairon left, but he may go back to my hate list soon), Angel, Marcus and Rodrigo

Currently despising = Lisa, Kris, Sree

Not sure on Dogface, Karly or Charlie yet.

Did I miss anyone?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I think next week there'll be more than 2 people up. There doesn't really seem to be a "public enemy #1" in there at the moment. A few of them were discussing Halfwit and are warming to him. Marcus will get a few votes from one side. I'm sure Sree will get a few, similarly perhaps Lisa and Angel. It'll be an interesting one!

I'm hating Lisa at the moment, she really is a two-faced cow and I could see right through her from the start. I knew that "mother-figure" sh*te would just be so she could get everyone trusting her and on her side. Noirín should have got pissed off with her for interfering, it's none of her business, and now she seems to be turning on Noirín a bit after them being quite close.

I said during Friday's episode that Sree would build on bitching to the dumb group (Kris, Charlie, Lisa, Dogface & Karly) and I was right, he was doing it again in last night's episode and seems to have found his niche. He's unbelievably immature and a complete tw*t. However, I want him to stay for the cringe factor :o

My love for Freddie keeps growing! And also my dislike for Kris. He brings absolutely nothing to the group and is too dumb to realise that Freddie is actually liked. He was also such a dick to Angel, I think he reckons he's the alpha-male of the house.

Don't like Rodrigo at all, I don't know why everyone jumped on the Rodrigo bandwagon at the start :confused: Maybe it was the cute accent?? He's so dull! He barely does anything in there and when he does have a conversation with someone he doesn't seem to understand what's happening and gets worked up really easily.

I'm liking Noirín, I like that she's now starting to take no sh*t from Sree. I did like Marcus from day 1 but he's getting a wee bit sleazy. Love Siavash, was sad for him when Cairon left but thought fair play to him when he came out of the bathroom and shook Freddie's hand.

Still don't like Charlie, I think he's the most contrived character in there. Karly's ok, Dogface is bland.

Not sure if I've covered everyone! Sorry for the long post, was just going for a short one but got a bit carried away :o

Except for the pretty boy look , I dont think Kris adds much to the group .Bit of a poser .

I did say the other day that when shree is interviewed by Davina he will say
    '' Noirin is a bitch '' just to prove how two faced (understatement ) he is .

But by calling Noirin thick he has already shown how much of a loser he is

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

what really annoys me is seeing the standard of the average BB watcher on BBLB. people booing Noirín and saying she is leading sree on is ridiculous, she's trying to be nice while telling him to cop on. also, the two stupid cairon lovers that were in the front row, loves, he's never gonna touch ye.

Jeeze how anybody can say Norin is leading that halfwit ( shree) ;) on is puzzling when it's obious to all and sundry she probably really wants to tell him to fook off .

Guy cant take a hint and it's bugging him that she is friends with Marcus, hence the stupid schoolboy remarks about mouthwash and bad breath

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

next nominations could go either way.... either they will think halfwit is very poular on the outside so they wont nominate him to stay on the good side of the public... OR they will gang up on him and try and get him evicted asap. they see him as a threat now i think.

I don't think he will get many nommo's this week, if they use their brains and realise any one of them could be up with him.

Go Noirín, it's about bloody time.
    Sree didn't have a leg to stand on, did he.:D:pac:
    How does she keep her cool?

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

How she didnt hit him when he had that stupid smirk on his face I'll never know!

I cannot understand the way Dogface talks! I can understand Charlie better than her!

dogface; im cold....

sree; well go put some clothes on!
    best one yet:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 654 ✭✭✭mr_disc

I like how Noirin is shining now, she seems to be standing up to Sree (Idiot) now and it class that she is getting friendly with Marcus (And that Marcus and Sree don't get on)..... They couldn't have written a better script :D

Advertisement