Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Awww, David was robbed!! And I was robbed coz I had money on him!! Not too crazy about Sophie winning, bit too vacuous for me (how long before she has her own "column" in Heat magazine?) but at least it wasn't the sneakiest man alive Siavash.:mad:
    Don't agree at all with those of you who say this was a poor year, I thought it it was one of the best. From about halfway through (Noiringate, Queen Bea etc) I was totally gripped, it was unfolding better than any soap and I was literally on the edge of my seat with excitement every night during the opening credits! (Bit sad I know!) I'm really going to miss it. :( Roll on CBB! xxxx

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

Have had a look at the TV listings for 'Big Brother, what the house mates did next' it's normally on the weekend after the final but no sign of it.... is this more of the cost cutting exercise? Anybody know if this will be on this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Watched the final last night. It was very...meh. Obviously if I hadn't known what order they came out in, it would have been more exciting, but I still found it a bit crap. Roddy's interview was extremely boring and they spent way too long on the first 3 interviews, resulting in Sophie's being cut too short. Davina was a bitch to Siavash for no apparent reason either. Ugh can't stand that woman.

Disappointing end to a good series, still bitter that Freddie and Marcus weren't in the final :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

One thing i am glad of is not having to watch those stupid Lucozade "big bro" intros every night!!!
    aww i liked them :pac:!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭Fink Goddie

One thing i am glad of is not having to watch those stupid Lucozade "big bro" intros every night!!!

Yeh how sh1t were those ads, could have come up with something better myself, they werent in any way funny at all.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Pacha

MelanieC wrote: »
    Don't agree at all with those of you who say this was a poor year, I thought it it was one of the best.
    Agreed. But I loved it from a few days in. Once they'd all stopped screaming and talking all at once.
    :D
    Davina ............ Ugh can't stand that woman.
    Also agreed. And you should see her when the internet freezes on one of her grimaces. :eek: Not a pretty sight
    Yeh how sh1t were those ads, could have come up with something better myself, they werent in any way funny at all.

Thankfully I haven't seen any of those

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭Corb

I see Noirin and Tom are an item now. That girl will do anything to be famous.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Corb wrote: »

Seriously? Jesus..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

Na they're just friends with benefits loike:)

Yeah they're a couple Davina said this week. I'm sure once the magazine deals dry up so will their "relationship" :)

• Advertisement

Anyone watching the BB10 reunion show tonight??

Is that Big Brother's Big Mouth tonight on E4?

Is that Big Brother's Big Mouth tonight on E4?

Yep 11pm on E4, should be good

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Noirin's got her tits out in the paper today.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

zuroph wrote: »

Classy girl, she is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Classy girl, she is.

I would usually buy any mag that comes out with BB girls boobs (classy guy that I am :D) .. but I wouldn't take a free copy of this weeks Nuts.

She is very good looking but her personality makes her ugly somehow.

Give me Karly any day of the week. She's not as good looking maybe but she's 1000 times sexier and has at least something approaching personality - something Norrin will never have.

Nico22 wrote: »
    I would usually buy any mag that comes out with BB girls boobs (classy guy that I am :D) .. but I wouldn't take a free copy of this weeks Nuts.

Give me Karly any day of the week. She's not as good looking maybe but she's 1000 times sexier and has at least something approaching personality - something Norrin will never have.

KARLY?????? :eek:
    She has a knacker accent and aint that good looking i dont think, she was a bit of a b1tch in their too, a worse b1tch than Noirin

Nico22 wrote: »

Why consider buying Nuts when you can see them for free?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Why consider buying Nuts when you can see them for free?

Cause I like to cut out the pics and make little Big Brother dolls from them. That why, for me .. the show never really ends :D

Does anyone have a link to footage of what was, for me, the funniest moment of BB10...Marcus calling David a fat ****? Makes me burst out laughing every time...:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

BBBM is on a 11.20 on C4.
    HMs reunite for the final time.

/if anyone is interested..

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Miap

Thanks Sharpshooter will definitely be watching that!!!

Me too Miap as it will be the last 'til next year.

Unless they do a "What the HMs did Next" but I don't think I want to know apart from Marcus.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Miap

Haha so true have no interest in most of them except Marcus- a legend of a housemate!!

Brian Bloody Belo again.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

I thought this was on last night!! So happy it's on tonight!

Noirin and Tom?! Kinda guessed it would happen but would have preferred if it was Siavash!

Haha Noirin owes Siavash £1000!!

Did anyone else notice the reaction on Lisas face when Sophie said she can do better??? Brilliant!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Originally Posted by zuroph
    They were already on view 6 weeks ago on google images ( safe search off ) :pac:

Have to say what a lod of Shallow shyte BB really is / was

I thought they would get together for the money alright, XxXciaraxXx.
    Not saying there is nothing between them but together they will make more money than apart.

Oh Siavash, why are you getting involved??!

Freddies face when Siavash saying she was misjudged!! Wow, that friendship has sailed!!

• Advertisement

Kenneth and Karly and Sophia arent there!!

Oh issues with Kenneth and Karly! He wouldnt allow her? God damn Davina not lettin em talk about it!

Advertisement