Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Dont wnat Shree to leave thew BB house of his own free will .

I want him evicted .

Horrible little man

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

he wont walk...not a hope just wanted someone to feel sorry for him.....he has to be evicted i can hear the boo's already.......

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

sree is such a dick going to big brother "telling" on marcus and half heartedly threatening to leave. put in his place by big brother.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭sidelines

Mother of God Angel looks like she's about to mount Freddie

Freddy and angel dancing :)

Cant wiat to see look on shrees face when he is evicted :mad:

• Advertisement

the face on charlie lookin at angel kissin halfwit....brill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 654 ✭✭✭mr_disc

Halwit & Angel ..... A match made in heaven :P .

I'm thinkin Noirin is a bit of a femme fatale ! ... she ruined sree (emotionally) and they have more ir less fallen out, and Marcus is next in line ......without sa doubt.

I'm really liking Angel at the moment... she is a gas woman.

Noirin looks way better without that makeup.

Finally . what's with Sree's Y-Fronts ? (Jesus man)

sree thinks he spots an easy target in angel and tries the sympathy card, the lets have fun line, and takes his pants off.... the guy needs lessons.

noirins "joke" attack on sree was genius.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

mdwexford wrote: »
    Hate Sree etc :mad:

I actually hope he gets killed tonight.

• Advertisement

mr_disc wrote: »

I'm really liking Angel at the moment... she is a gas woman.
    She has an unusual face
    I'm thinkin Noirin is a bit of a femme fatale ! ... she ruined sree (emotionally) and they have more ir less fallen out, and Marcus is next in line ......without sa doubt.

Noirin looks way better without that makeup
    Think she might be a bit of user alright ,not jsut with Shree who deserves all the contempt he gets ,be it from Noirin or anybody .She does look better without the make up

shree acting weird :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

And Angel saying "Nice talking to you" and then walked away! Smart girl:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 654 ✭✭✭mr_disc

mdwexford wrote: »

I actually hope he gets killed tonight.

I second that.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

zuroph wrote: »
    sree thinks he spots an easy target in angel and tries the sympathy card, the lets have fun line, and takes his pants off.... the guy needs lessons.

Jesus, the feckin state of him, Angel couldn't have got off the bed any quicker.
    The guy is seriously freaking me out, never mind her.:mad:

zuroph wrote: »
    noirins "joke" attack on sree was genius.
    I thought she was being serious ,the look on his face :eek:

but she only said what she's she really thinking .If she was outside she would tell him to ' swivil '

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

he truly is a nob

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Can't bear Marcus, such an a*shole, big ignorant aggressive creepy horrible man:mad: Yuck yuck yuck feckin' yuck!
    Enjoying every bit of Sree footage:D.
    I know I'm alone:o.
    I knew this would happen:(.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

"Do you like Indian boys?"

That was just bizarre.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

he's good telly though you got to give him that!

Marcus is creepy in his own way .

Thing is if it wasn't him chewing into shree it would be somebody else

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

I actually think Marcus seems like a decent normal enough bloke, am i alone here??

he is a bloke....

i cant figure out if marcus is doing it just for himself, or doing it to wind up sree, i think its a bit of both.

Think Marcus thought Noirin had a thing for him when he said '' you told me I was nice ''

Her reply '' did I ? '' suggests otherwise .

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Marcus roars aggresively at Sree before every task warning him not to fcuk it up, no way would he take that abuse of anyone else. Then when Sree answers him back, he's accused of being aggressive.
    I just can't bear him, the way he doesn't look directly at the camera in the diary room, just stares off into the distance whilst wistfully saying how cool he is :rolleyes: ffs!! Remember him telling them how he's just a 'piece of meat', then again tonight when he said how the ladies are always all over him...yeah right:rolleyes:.
    I know Sree is an out and out basket case but he makes me laugh...whereas Marcus makes me shudder. How can Noirin bear all the 'show us your n*pples/t*ts/a*se' comments? I'm not a prude by a long shot but there's something about him that makes me 'boke' as Karly said.

"Do you like Indian boys?"

That was just bizarre.
    My skin crawled as he was stroking Charlie's neck.
    compsmash.gif
    And then to sat that and when Charlie asked him what he said, he changed it to something different.

Even if it was a joke, it failed.

Ann22 wrote: »
    Marcus roars aggresively at Sree before every task warning him not to fcuk it up, no way would he take that abuse of anyone else. Then when Sree answers him back, he's accused of being aggressive.
    I just can't bear him, the way he doesn't look directly at the camera in the diary room, just stares off into the distance whilst wistfully saying how cool he is :rolleyes: ffs!! Remember him telling them how he's just a 'piece of meat', then again tonight when he said how the ladies are always all over him...yeah right:rolleyes:.
    I know Sree is an out and out basket case but he makes me laugh...whereas Marcus makes me shudder. How can Noirin bear all the 'show us your n*pples/t*ts/a*se' comments? I'm not a prude by a long shot but there's something about him that makes me 'boke' as Karly said.
    ya but to be fair, sree doesnt listen to anyone, and doesnt follow the rules set out by BB to pass the tasks without constant harrassment to do so.

my god ...why does she(angel)have to be naked all the time with a body like that is needs to wear something....

joes girls wrote: »
    my god ...why does she(angel)have to be naked all the time with a body like that is needs to wear something....

Your post and your sig contradict each other.:D

/She is obviously content with how she looks, nice attitude to send out to the younger audience.:pac:

• Advertisement

Your post and your sig contradict each other.:D

/She is obviously content with how she looks, nice attitude to send out to the younger audience.:pac:

i have a nice bit of meat on me bones...but still would not walk round naked like that
    her body is the type i dont want young people to want...size 0 and all that!
    whats wrong with my sig:(

Advertisement