Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

mdwexford wrote: »
    I actually think Marcus seems like a decent normal enough bloke, am i alone here??

He's a grade A bell end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Those medieval clothes must have being are a nightmare to wear get off ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Great episode tonight. Sree can't go anywhere, he's the highlight of this year.

Yeah as much as creep Sree is i still want him to stay in for as long as possible, he makes for great viewing.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Your post and your sig contradict each other.:D

/She is obviously content with how she looks, nice attitude to send out to the younger audience.:pac:
    joes girls wrote: »
    i have a nice bit of meat on me bones...but still would not walk round naked like that
    her body is the type i dont want young people to want...size 0 and all that!
    whats wrong with my sig:(
    Your sig says this.

being happy doesnt mean that everything is perfect.It means that you have decided to look beyond the imperfections!

My point was that she is happy with how she looks and yet you say, her body is the type i dont want young people to want...size 0 and all that!

/it just seems to contradict your sig is all.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

ok so your right SS.
    ...but we should all be able to look beyond peoples imperfections...but we dont!!

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Ugh Marcus was one of my favourites but he's fast going down in my estimation :( He's turning into the new Sree, he wouldn't leave Noirín's side last night....I think he was hoping she'd get drunk and lose her inhibitions ;) I don't think Noirín did herself any favours last night either by flirting with Marcus....now she's starting to look like she's leading people on.

I loved the drunken girly "I love you" chats between Noirín and Sophie...gas! It was a great episode altogether. I had to hide behind my hand watching Angel and Halfwit attempting to swallow each other kissing. Love the pair of them though! Was very disappointed they didn't show in the highlights where Sree asked Angel what she thought of his body and she said it wasn't the body of a man :D:D

Does anyone think that the whole day was put together to change HMs' opinions of Halfwit? Because that's the impression I got. Angel's birthday was barely acknowledged in the house! I think most people have started warming to him though...I don't think he'll be up for eviction this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

funny hairdresser moment between kris and charlie. still dont like them though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭eightyfish

Most irksome episode yet. Loved it.

Halfwit's way over-enthusiastic reaction to being given the music task.

Angel after everyone looked surprised that she kissed Halfwit - "But it's his birthday!"

The Sree and Marcus rivalry gets louder by the day.

Angel's instant reaction to Sree drunkenly removing his trousers.

Sree stroking Charlie's neck and asking "Do you like Indian boys?" What the hell? I was jumping off the couch it was so creepy. Why would he do this to get attention after none of the girls showed interest? Sree is one fukd up kid.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Angel made me laugh with her line "i like the taste of alcohol and cigarettes" after kissing Halfwit.

Srees looking on his face was priceless when him Noirin and Marcus were sitting at the table and she left.

Really really good episode, i think he sums it up for me thou that i think maybe now it has run its coarse in my eyes were the contestants know every little in and out of it, Noirin saying "sure you never know at the wrap party". I still cant figure why in its 10th year now they havent done a BB All Star season? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Aren't there rumours of all the winners being the contestants for the final 11th series?

• Registered Users Posts: 47 PurplePossum

mdwexford wrote: »

I actually hope he gets killed tonight.

lol :D

Ginny wrote: »
    Aren't there rumours of all the winners being the contestants for the final 11th series?

That's be an awful idea, obviously all the winners are fairly nice popular people which wouldn't work as you have to strike a balance. You need to have a few clowns and villains into the mix to stir things up, take Sree for example nobody like him but he provides great entertainment, you just wouldn't get anything like that in a house full of winners.

id love to go for the final BB, but
    1) the tabloids are *****, and would have way too much on me :p
    2) BB will have something evil planned, surely.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I heard all the past winners were being brought in for the end of this series. Maybe the person who told me had their wires crossed.
    If there was a series featuring all the past winners, who would win? My vote would be Brian Dowling.
    Cameron was immensely boring, Dopey Brian, I forget his name- didn't like him at all, he was so pretending to be denser than he actually was ,Rachel was too sweet for me..Nadia, I never really liked her, think she got the sympathy vote, whining for cigarettes the whole bleedin' time:rolleyes:.. Pete I suspected exaggerated his Tourettes, he got on my nerves, Anthony was ok I suppose, the Craig thing was hugely entertaining. I liked Kate, Craig and our Brian.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

That would be interesting ;)

I know Marcus is speaking his mind and telling the truth im sick of the way he treats Sree
    dont like him at all!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Ginny wrote: »

Meh dont like that idea, imagine Cameron and Rachel in that house ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Registered Users Posts: 47 PurplePossum

That's be an awful idea, obviously all the winners are fairly nice popular people which wouldn't work as you have to strike a balance. You need to have a few clowns and villains into the mix to stir things up, take Sree for example nobody like him but he provides great entertainment, you just wouldn't get anything like that in a house full of winners.
    Plus look what happened to Jade. If actually make a success out of BB in the real world, last thing you want is to be back in the house, mudslinging and nosepicking and undoing all the good work of your agent in making you look good. Plus plus....the point of BB is get the nobodies in, dont pay them a penny for it. If got the z-list celebs, am sure they'd charge buckets, and who'd be interested anyway??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

Marcus is on the verge of becoming annoying. I like the fact that he puts Sree in his place, but his crush on Noirin is getting a bit cringeworthy. Though, I do find his love of himself really entertaining. I'm never sure if he actually believes he's utterly, unbelievably good-looking or if he's just rippin the pee.

Anyone else out there hating Lisa? She really bugs me :mad: Oh, and Kris aswell. All Kris does is make snide comments about people he's deemed to be "uncool", whatever his definition of that is. He doesn't seem to actually get too involved in anything, or come across as nice at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Deverry

Ann22 wrote: »
    I heard all the past winners were being brought in for the end of this series. Maybe the person who told me had their wires crossed.
    If there was a series featuring all the past winners, who would win? My vote would be Brian Dowling.
    Cameron was immensely boring, Dopey Brian, I forget his name- didn't like him at all, he was so pretending to be denser than he actually was ,Rachel was too sweet for me..Nadia, I never really liked her, think she got the sympathy vote, whining for cigarettes the whole bleedin' time:rolleyes:.. Pete I suspected exaggerated his Tourettes, he got on my nerves, Anthony was ok I suppose, the Craig thing was hugely entertaining. I liked Kate, Craig and our Brian.

On the forums the feeling seems to be that it will be an All Stars version, giving them the opportunity to put in the most entertaining from the 10 series. I wouldn't expect in that instance Cameron, Antony and Rachel at the least to get in.

• Advertisement

rex FTW

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭~Marky~

Omg now Angel is falling for Noirin what is going on :eek:

Breaking news, Big brother to be renamed "Everybody loves Nóirín"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

wtf she snogged angel????

Noirin is an angel :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

zuroph wrote: »
    rex FTW

Wouldn't that be just brilliant:)...
    Couldn't bear 3 mths of Rachel and Cameron sitting talking politely and having cups of tea and some kind of boring biscuit like marietta.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

The task is fcuking disgusting, plucking chickens etc, ugh.

plucking chickens takes them out of their comfort zones for a bit .

Ann22 wrote: »
    Wouldn't that be just brilliant:)...
    Couldn't bear 3 mths of Rachel and Cameron sitting talking politely and having cups of tea and some kind of boring biscuit like marietta.
    i would do a lot to have another 3 months of Rex on Big brother. a terrible terrible lot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭eightyfish

zuroph wrote: »
    i would do a lot to have another 3 months of Rex on Big brother. a terrible terrible lot.

*LOL* Really? Hmm...

Boring episode tonight. Angel revealing her crush on Noirin was the only good bit. Ah well, can't expect two brilliant ones in a row.

Advertisement