Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

when did noirin kiss angel?????
    how did i miss it???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

I thought Half wit trying to teach Sree to sing was funny - cos either Sree couldn't be bothered or he genuinely can not sing - at all.

Were those pigs real?

all sree wanted was the cake......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭eightyfish

joes girls wrote: »
    all sree wanted was the cake......

With a dollop of female attention.

well he got his cake........but no dollop!

• Advertisement

sree has asked to leave again!!!!
    BB told him he cant go till morning....

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Why oh why is Noirín telling him not to go.:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 pipandtink

joes girls wrote: »
    sree has asked to leave again!!!!
    BB told him he cant go till morning....
    what's happend now? I wish Marcus (the ballof anger) would get off his case... I think Shree is adorable in a completly comical and hapless way....
    I hate Nikki is going back in... (Who is she, who is she?) does anyone know if this is true? oh please let it be so.... she made that series great!

pipandtink wrote: »
    what's happend now? I wish Marcus (the ballof anger) would get off his case... I think Shree is adorable in a completly comical and hapless way....
    I hate Nikki is going back in... (Who is she, who is she?) does anyone know if this is true? oh please let it be so.... she made that series great!

sorry ... typo that meant to say I HEARD Nikki was going back in.... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

pipandtink wrote: »
    I think Shree is adorable in a completly comical and hapless way....

NO, hes not, hes a &%^%*(^%^*%&*^&^&%%&*^ :mad::mad::mad:

• Advertisement

mdwexford wrote: »
    NO, hes not, hes a &%^%*(^%^*%&*^&^&%%&*^ :mad::mad::mad:
    lol... why?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

omg Rex v nikki v charlie. UFC couldnt find a hall big enough to host that one.

zuroph wrote: »
    omg Rex v nikki v charlie. UFC couldnt find a hall big enough to host that one.
    pure comedy though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

ha .....shrees is getting the hairdryer treatment from Noirin on Live feed .

Dug himself a hole from day one and the hole just got bigger and bigger ...zap :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Live feed now is quite interesting. Noirin and Sree having it out!

Cannot stand Sree and I'm so glad he's finally getting called out on his crap. Could rant about him for days!

he's an incredibly interesting character though, in his sexism and craziness. just heard him say "hello baby, hello baby, listen to me now!" to nóirín during the argument. he's mad.

watching it now... she's tearing strips off him....

he very much believes he has the right to speak and no girl does. he just said "I'm talking" when he interrupted her.

yeah its gettin good......what they are shoutin about is stupid but sree cant say anything right....

im going to watch e4+1 to try and catch the start of this row... it's on after Alan Carr chatty man at 12.55

• Advertisement

His ' listening' attention span has being absent from day one .....guy lives on another planet .Think he thought Noirin was some soft touch but soon as she , somebody , anybody confronts him he goes all defensive ...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Alice1 wrote: »
    I thought Half wit trying to teach Sree to sing was funny - cos either Sree couldn't be bothered or he genuinely can not sing - at all.

That was the funniest thing ever:D. He was so funny standing there solemn faced singing drastically off tune....but trying to escape to get some cake. I don't want him to go at all! When there's little footage of him it's so dull.
    Don't believe Angel fancies Noirin for one minute...attention seeking:rolleyes:...
    Who in their right mind would sit up out of a bath and show their little white body to a person who only popped in to politely offer you some cake? The girl has no shame.
    I think Noirin is a creep magnet:(.

he always says that line .... I want you as my good friend for life ..... it makes me want to eat my sofa cushion in cringness.....

holy ****, anyone on the fence will not be able to still be a fan of sree after this, some unbelievably offensive stuff there. he's so ****ing condescending. what a ****, he'll be lucky to be deported cos he'll get killed in UK

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Lol @ him trying to "shush" her.

It's a no-win argument though. She's completely right and makes it all very simple, but he's never going to admit he's actually done anything wrong ever, and he's always going to turn everything around and talk a load of bollox.

I think he's had years of being allowed to say what he wants with no consequences and he's not able to handle actually being challenged by someone.

He's sexist, a complete hypocrite, and he's unable to communicate in a mature way. He fails.

Ann22 wrote: »
    That was the funniest thing ever:D. He was so funny standing there solemn faced singing drastically off tune....but trying to escape to get some cake. I don't want him to go at all! When there's little footage of him it's so dull.
    Don't believe Angel fancies Noirin for one minute...attention seeking:rolleyes:...
    Who in their right mind would sit up out of a bath and show their little white body to a person who only popped in to politely offer you some cake? The girl has no shame.
    I think Noirin is a creep magnet:(.

that actually made me LOL seeing him staring longingly out of the patio doors to the cake......

Shree is getting the attention from Noirin now......just not in the way he would have liked :pac:

Latchy wrote: »
    Shree is getting the attention from Noirin now......just not in the way he would have liked :pac:

dead on.....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO adverts!!!!

• Advertisement

"yes or no?"
    "I dont want to argue with you"
    "YES or no?"
    "Look, I will explain"
    "YES OR NO!?!?"

bb cut sound. **** :(

man he's a ****. and he's been caught out rotten. how did he get student president?! some sort of sick joke?

Advertisement