Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Great, hope everyone feels sorry for him and no one nominates him:D ever! Hope he's there 'til the end. Weeks and weeks and weeks of this drama. It's just brilliant!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 pipandtink

Latchy wrote: »
    That's contempt , he has a superiority complex .

he really does think he is something special .

I bet if he walked into a London bus he would say it was the bus's fault .:rolleyes:
    but the bus is his good friend for life, and he cares about it's health. ;):D

pipandtink wrote: »

Yeah:D.The bus has a golden heart and is special to him.

Ann22 wrote: »
    Great, hope everyone feels sorry for him and no one nominates him:D ever! Hope he's there 'til the end. Weeks and weeks and weeks of this drama. It's just brilliant!

lol it's fab is'nt it! he is as irritating - if not more so than Science was ... remember him?

Yeah:D.The bus has a golden heart and is special to him.
    AHAHAHAHAHAHA :D

• Advertisement

WTF is Half Wit waffling about now?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

I also love Noirin now btw.

Dogface sucks since she got with tosspot Kris.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

if he got down to final two, then lost with 99-100% of the vote going against him, that would be beautiful

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

lol it's fab is'nt it! he is as irritating - if not more so than Science was ... remember him?
    Oh my God I loved Science, he was a great HM.:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Course he does and I'm sure he will pay for it's funeral to .;)

• Advertisement

I enjoyed watching Science too. Remember he nearly drove Orla mad:D? That's Karma, she nearly drove me mad with her horrible accent:).
    I'd say the producers are rubbing their hands together in glee. Sree's definitely giving them loads of juicy bits. The whole country hates him:o..bless the mad little fecker.

mdwexford wrote: »
    I also love Noirin now btw.

Dogface sucks since she got with tosspot Kris.
    not a fan of hers since I saw her WXXX Kris off the other night.... her mum must be so proud.... I really liked Noirin when she donned the glasses on the first night, when i saw she flashed Marcus for a can of Cider... went off her a bit too..... god i sound like a prude.... im not I swear!!!!!

I enjoyed watching Science too. Remember he nearly drove Orla mad:D? That's Karma, she nearly drove me mad with her horrible accent:).
    I'd say the producers are rubbing their hands together in glee. Sree's definitely giving them loads of juicy bits. The whole country hates him:o..bless the mad little fecker.
    god yeah he didnt didnt he, she walked round the garden with her hands over her ears crying and screaming at him..... BRILLIANT!

not a fan of hers since I saw her WXXX Kris off the other night.... her mum must be so proud.... I really liked Noirin when she donned the glasses on the first night, when i saw she flashed Marcus for a can of Cider... went off her a bit too..... god i sound like a prude.... im not I swear!!!!!

I'm not a prude either but there's something seedy about it...I suppose it doesn't help 'cos i can't bear Marcus. The fact that he would jump at the chance to have a good look makes me heave....Right I have to go to bed...I'll never be fit to get up for work:(.

Oh my God I loved Science, he was a great HM.:eek:
    if i was stuck in a house with him, I would have happily done time to strangle him, in fact I would have prob been let off with temporary insanity, and what was with the comb stuck in his hair all the time... I never did get that fashion.... like Ciaron's belt halway down his legs????

zuroph wrote: »
    if he got down to final two, then lost with 99-100% of the vote going against him, that would be beautiful
    that would kill him.... did you you know he is a Student Union representative ;)

when did norin flash marcus, i dont think she did?!

I'm not a prude either but there's something seedy about it...I suppose it doesn't help 'cos i can't bear Marcus. The fact that he would jump at the chance to have a good look makes me heave....Right I have to go to bed...I'll never be fit to get up for work:(.
    Ditto to all that Ann!
    me too na nite everyone! going watching the row in bed!

if i was stuck in a house with him, I would have happily done time to strangle him, in fact I would have prob been let off with temporary insanity.

That's what made him a great HM, but you know at times he talked a lot of sense and there lies the difference between him and Sree.:pac:

There is sreeally no contest.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Im watching on E4+1, why exactly is Noirin throwing a **** fit at him, he took a drink and said he didnt is it??

• Advertisement

zuroph wrote: »
    when did norin flash marcus, i dont think she did?!
    Angel said she did in the diary room for a can of cider 9big brother didnt show it) that's why she called off her strike....
    wether or not it's true I dont know, sounded pretty convincing though with how annoyed Angel looked, saw N telling the other housemates her party trick is to hang coathangers off her nipples, and her mates warned her not to do it in the house ..... so it's possible?
    going to bed now to watch the row, na nite everyone! x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Off to bed myself now to watch a bit more BB .Just as well I am not out till 1pm tomorrow . Nite

Nite all.0/

****ing hell, he's trying to rally a group at the moment and is telling more lies. he just said "she said "your jealous because im with marcus now and he's my best friend""

I didn't hear that at all, these are the times I wish BB would step in and show the footage of the conversation to the HMs.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Wow it all kicked off last night then! It will be VERY interesting to see how this is shown on the HL show tonight. I have a feeling BB will favour Sree because they'll want him to stay in for more controversy :confused:

From DS:
    Ferocious arguing between Sree and Noirin left the house split into two camps last night.
    The argument, over alcohol given to the group at the Tudor feast, left Sree threatening to quit the house and Noirin telling the student union representative that he had lost her friendship and respect.
    Following the argument, the pair returned to the bedroom where the rest of the housemates were preparing for bed. Sree occupied one end of the room with Lisa, Charlie and Karly, while Noirin sat and joked with Marcus, Siavash and Freddie at the other.
    Lisa tried to convince Sree that he should not leave, telling him: "Just stay in the house and enjoy your time. Be strong, like a lion."
    Meanwhile, Noirin's camp were convinced that Sree was not being genuine about quitting. "It's wearing us all out and it's giving him attention," said Noirin, to which Siavash responded in agreement: "If you [Sree] really wanna go, ****ing go."
    Kris branded Sree ungrateful for wasting the Big Brother opportunity. "All those people that went for the auditions..." he commented.
    Noirin and Sree failed to speak for the remainder of the night, and the rift even resulted in the housemates playing "musical beds" by switching which beds they would sleep in so that the divide remained in place.

Lisa's such a bitch, what is her deal? She was good friends with Noirín at the start and I don't understand why she's siding with Sree all the time. I can't see that she likes him, I think she thinks he may be popular on the outside and that's why she's being friendly with him, and I reckon Karly is thinking the exact same thing. At least Kris (who I usually can't stand) agreed that Sree was being an eejit!

EDIT: Also just read on the DS forums that apparently Siavash picked MARCUS to be immune from this week's nominations! Not sure if it's true though, a few people heard it being mentioned overnight during the LF but it hasn't been confirmed anywhere. If it's true then this throws a HUGE spanner in the works! Nominations will go a completely different way than expected!

Oh and (sorry for the multiple posts) nominations aren't actually taking place face-to-face tonight. They are just nominating in the diary room but it will be live on TV. Not much of a twist :confused:
    In a special one-off show Big Brother host Davina McCall will come direct from the Big Brother studios on Wednesday night to spring a surprise on the Housemates.
    Following the 9pm highlights show featuring all the action from the past 24 hours in the house, Big Brother will announce to the House that each Housemate will be called, one by one, into the diary room to give their nominations LIVE on TV.
    Each housemate will be given a strict amount of time to name the two housemates they wish to nominate. Only nominations given within this time frame, with full and frank reasons, will count.
    Charlie is not eligible to nominate this week. During the Tudor task Siavash (in his role of Henry VIII) had to decide which one Housemate would lose the right to nominate. He picked Charlie.
    Housemates will be gathered on the sofas to hear the results of the nominations later on.
    The public vote will open at 10 am on Thursday. Check www.channel4.com/bigbrother for those all important vote numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Elphaba

Not much of a twist at all. So what if it's live. I was looking forward to seeing them have to nominate in front of each other!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

ok it takes them hours to nominate ...so how they going to do it in a hour....will there be none of what happened last nite on then...was looking forward to seeing it all again.....all in all its a bit sh*t!!!!

• Advertisement

joes girls wrote: »
    ok it takes them hours to nominate ...so how they going to do it in a hour....will there be none of what happened last nite on then...was looking forward to seeing it all again.....all in all its a bit sh*t!!!!

There'll be a time limit and probably punishments for people who don't give valid reasons and who take too long.

Who do we all think will be up this week? I'll be very surprised if Sree isn't up. I reckon it will be a 3-way vote between Sree, Angel and Freddie. That would be great, imagine the look on Lisa's face when Angel and Freddie survive and she realises that her group aren't so safe. :D

Anyone watching live feed last night...were Sophie and Kris involved in the "side-taking" at all or were they just spectating?

Advertisement