Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Aoife9

Ooooh I can't wait for tonights show! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭Stimpyone

Sree is a victim of the Indian Caste system, I'd put good money on it that he's a "Vaisya". They're brought up to believe that they are superior to most. I've unfortunately worked with a few and he's like their fracken poster boy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_caste_system

It's a cultural thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

pipandtink wrote: »
    Angel said she did in the diary room for a can of cider 9big brother didnt show it) that's why she called off her strike....
    wether or not it's true I dont know, sounded pretty convincing though with how annoyed Angel looked, saw N telling the other housemates her party trick is to hang coathangers off her nipples, and her mates warned her not to do it in the house ..... so it's possible?
    going to bed now to watch the row, na nite everyone! x

I don't think she did in the end. Marcus kept asking her too and offering her the cider to do it but in the end, she decided not to, saying her parents would be watching. I think Sree decided to say whatever he wanted though and Angel just picked up on what he'd said.

All the housemates are falling in love with Noirin! Lol I wonder who'll be next? I actually don't think she's leading anyone on either, she's just being friendly.

Hope Marcus is immune from nomination, he's a bit cringeworthy to watch, but him and Sree make a fantastic couple :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Stimpyone wrote: »
    Sree is a victim of the Indian Caste system, I'd put good money on it that he's a "Vaisya". They're brought up to believe that they are superior to most. I've unfortunately worked with a few and he's like their fracken poster boy.

It's a cultural thing.

Vaisya are only third of four according to that link, behind the Brahmins and the Kshatriyas (the scholars/priests and kings/fighters) so he shouldn't be feeling that superior.

I don't buy your theory anyway, the problem is not that he is acting superior or looking down on people etc - the problem is his cunning slyness, the nastiness, the blatant stalking, the unwillingness to understand Noirins repeated use of the word 'NO'.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭Stimpyone

Vaisya are only third of four according to that link, behind the Brahmins and the Kshatriyas (the scholars/priests and kings/fighters) so he shouldn't be feeling that superior.
    QUOTE]

I am aware of that but they are far the most populous of the top 3 Castes.

It's not about who's above him, and more about who he considers to be below him

Trust me out of all the Vaisya I've met 80% behaved exactly like Sree, E X A C T L Y, it's uncanny. The other 20% were fine. They all eventually calmed down with time, when they realised their ****e would'nt fly.

Mates with a few now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭~Marky~

Is a new housemate going in tonight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Stimpyone wrote: »

It's a cultural thing.
    I was thinking that myself .That's not to say he can be excused his behaviour in the house .

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

~Marky~ wrote: »
    Is a new housemate going in tonight?

Not as far as I know,it's just the live nommo's tonight.

Extra half hour at 10.55 till 11.30.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Ha Srees hair! Charlie bleached it! WTF was Angel doing spitting all over herself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭~Marky~

What has Sree done to his hair :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Indian Caste system sounds stupid, hes single handedly turned me racist against Indian people i think.

Also wtf was Dogface at drinking all the dribbles at the end of the bottles, ugh scummy, she goes down even further in my estimation.

Looks like he has dyed it, it's awful.:D

I wonder why they were all getting dressed up at the end of tonights programme though.

Do you think BB is luring them into a false sense of security with a party or something like that?

Then Davina comes on.....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Big swinging d*ck! They're just nominating live?? I was all excited for an open nomination:(.
    I don't really understand what happened with that row....they had a bottle each - yeah? Then one went missing....Sree drank his bottle and one Angel gave him that she didn't want. So when Noirin asked him how many he had he said one-meaning his own bottle....ok, he should've made it clear he'd had two..but he probably thought they were checking that he hadn't taken one belonging to anyone else. Angel's wasn't the missing one. So, where did the missing one go?
    Why does Noirin get so wound up over drink..Jeez! She really takes it seriously.. And does her mic have a louder volume than anyone else. Her voice seems to drown everyone else out.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

here we go hope its going to be good...........

Ha Siavash when everyone is running to the diary room 'I love you!'

Start nominating Sree please you idiots.

NO!!!

I don't want it to be between Angel and Halfwit.:mad:

Lets hope the next lot vote Sree.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭sidelines

Lisa nominating Freddie for getting involved in other people's arguments - what a hypocrite

How can Noirin not nominate Sree, jesus what a fool.

WTF!!!!
    She didn't nom Sree.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Noirin you tool, I have absolutely no sympathy for her now.

Go Rodrigo.Nommed Sree / I now really love this guy.:D

Changed my mind, he also nommed Halfwit.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 654 ✭✭✭mr_disc

I really cant understand why she (Noirin) didn't vote you know who.

Feck!!
    Doesn't that mean Sree is safe now as he is the last one to nom?

Sree isnt gonna be up for eviction now!:mad:

Angel and Halfwit! Angel will go i think!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I'm really liking Siavash 'I love you!!':D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 654 ✭✭✭mr_disc

Feck!!
    Doesn't that mean Sree is safe now as he is the last one to nom?

I really hope you are wrong :D

Ah Crap.

Another 10 days minimum of Sree agggghhhh.

Just looking at him now makes me want to punch the TV, i hate him beyond belief.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

thats me done till next weeks noms, Noirin you tool! Its your fault!

Advertisement