Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

what was the point in davina being there?

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Aw I feel sorry for Halfwit!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Jesus, poor Halfwit.
    Now Sree is going to be twice as obnoxious.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Aw I feel sorry for Halfwit!

Agree, its just the retard gang all nominating him every week, i especially hate Kris with a passion.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Poor Freddie, he must feel bad. Pity they didn't announce how many votes they each got.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

Siavash you legend with all your "I love you" or should i say....shywash

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Siavash can sit there and talk about how good looking and cool he is and it's grand....but when Marcus does it, It makes he nauseous:(.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Intresting that Marcus said how he didn't like the way Shree was slagging of his 'English culture ' . Makes a change cos it's usually the ' ethnic communitys ' who compalin about their cultures being ridiculed

Marcus aint no good looker .... that's for sure

Freddie/HalfWit or Angel up for eviction? Whoever goes I'll be happy as they're both freaks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I'm disgusted at the hype this got.:mad:

They really are worried about the lack of viewers, but luring people into watching a damp squib after promising (in not so many words )
    a great show, has failed miserably as I would say they lost even more viewers after that decibel of a programme.

According to DS a while ago some of the contestants for BB 10 are rejects from the BB 9 auditions.
    Things must be bad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

I feel so sorry for Freddie :( don't particularly like him but his face when he found out ..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

I thought some of the 'cool gang' might have realised that Halfwit has been fairly untouchable so far and change their votes, but not to be.
    Shame that Sree survives for another week. Bloody Noirins ridiculous voting.

Early betfair betting.
    To be 4th evictee
    Angel 1/11, Freddie 11/1. In percentage terms market reckons Angel is evicted about 91% of the time, Freddie 9%

Funny story, maybe not.

Watched most of the highlight programmes in Palma over the last week.
    One lad in particular hadn't seen any of this series so far, but was sort of engrossed by the Friday (his third day watching).
    Then he points at the screen and says 'thats why I hate this program, the way they throw in new contestants all of a sudden'.
    I looked at the screen and said 'No mate, he's been there since the start, thats Rodrigo'. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Carroller wrote: »
    Siavash you legend with all your "I love you" or should i say....shywash

Witty.....

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

F*ck you Noirín!!! She's gone way down in my estimation now :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

Ginny wrote: »
    thats me done till next weeks noms, Noirin you tool! Its your fault!

+1

im not watching anymore of sree. everything about him repulses & disgusts me.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

F*ck you Noirín!!! She's gone way down in my estimation now :mad:
    You took the words out of my mouth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

I can't belive Noirin didn't vote for Sree :( I'm getting so sick of him, and Lisa.

Angel will go this week for definite, she seems to be behaving really weird and taking stuff that isn't hers. Let alone trying to get Sree in to trouble over the drink (he doesn't need any help being annoying Angel). Isn't this the second time Noirin has gone mental over drink?? Calm down, love.

Marcus and Siavash get better and better.

Lisa and Kris just get more and more irritating.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Angel can be fun but she's very hit and miss, I've enjoyed her (when she's in good form) but won't mind her leaving too much.

I'm loving Siavash at the moment but I'm worried about how the voting is going to go over the next few weeks. I reckon if Lisa's group keep going as they are, next week it will be Freddie V Marcus, then the following week Freddie V Siavash....however if they're smart enough to realise that nominating Freddie is getting them nowhere then Siavash will be safe...he'd stay over any of other HMs.

BB needs to intervene and stir things up a bit to stop this block voting, it's kinda ruining it :o I can't wait for Lisa, Kris or Charlie to be up for eviction!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

Who DID Noirin nominate then? I watched but missed it when she was on.

deffo need some new house mates to stir things up.

Marcus makes my skin crawl...eugh

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

jobucks wrote: »
    Who DID Noirin nominate then? I watched but missed it when she was on.

deffo need some new house mates to stir things up.

Marcus makes my skin crawl...eugh
    Angel and Halfwit

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Misticalz2003

Ya Marcus seriously gives me the heeby gheebys!! Skin crawler! Does he actually believe all these women think he is that attractive???

Im fond of Shree in a way he makes me laugh! and Marcus is totally trying to get at him all the time not v.fair!

Noirin is no fool either is totally playing them all getting sick of her to be honest!!

Think Carly might win it!!

I havent watched big bro in years but have gotten completely hooked this yr!! NOOOOOOOOOO lol

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

TBF, if you were noirín and you had a character that is definitely not going to nominate you any time soon, ud leave them in there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭eightyfish

zuroph wrote: »
    TBF, if you were noirín and you had a character that is definitely not going to nominate you any time soon, ud leave them in there too.

Hmm. Good gameplay.

Maybe he annoys the hell out of her but she sees a potential in him. Maybe he annoys the hell out of her but she still likes him.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

zuroph wrote: »

This is good thinking actually, never crossed my mind, you'd be good at BB zuroph.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭carly_86

who is up 4 eviction this week?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

What a load of wánk last nights show was! Even thou i would like to see Sree leave he is providing the drama at the moment.

Im heading on holidays for two weeks so doubt i will get to see it but i never know, sharpshooter can you keep a track of the really good episodes and let me know what to watch when i get back, cheers.

Plus when did you become a mod?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

I think it would have been much better if they had not bothered with the live show, let them nominate in front of each other, allow them to chat about it for half an hour, and then we just watch it as part of tonight's show. Instead we're prob gonna be shown some of the nominations again during the highlights show.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

I think it would have been much better if they had not bothered with the live show, let them nominate in front of each other, allow them to chat about it for half an hour, and then we just watch it as part of tonight's show. Instead we're prob gonna be shown some of the nominations again during the highlights show.

It would, but all the better business to hype up something so people will watch and then save the real drama for later.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Lisa says that Angel is lazy. Lisa was sitting outside in the sun at the time, while Angel was inside the house adding up the sums for the shopping list. Muppet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

sharpshooter
    when did you become a mod?

Lol, hadn't noticed that.

Never thought of her as hard-edged enough to be a mod, her infraction notices will be full of smileys !

Good luck with it Sharpshooter.

Advertisement