Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

freddys screechy whiny voice can be a little annoying ,like he's struggling to say something simple ,it sounds at time like a bird with a moggot stuck in it's throat .

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Notice Nóirín glamming up after the lecture from Angel.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Get Noirín, " Karly, you can cook tonight if you want to".
    Like she needs her permission.

Fair play to Marcus for pointing it out to her.
    It's not her kitchen.

Haha. "You'd want to lose some weight off that tongue".

Epic.

Lol, hadn't noticed that.

Never thought of her as hard-edged enough to be a mod, her infraction notices will be full of smileys !

Good luck with it Sharpshooter.

Thanks AJ, no smileys allowed in AHs.:(
    Linking loses the effect.:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 654 ✭✭✭mr_disc

Angel saying that to Noirin (About looking pregnant) ... what was that about ? !, Angel turning a bit psycho ??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Manly men wash themselves with pot scrubbers :eek::eek::confused::confused:

Zwillinge wrote: »
    Manly men wash themselves with pot scrubbers :eek::eek::confused::confused:

Wolverine men wash themselves with pot scrubbers :D

Love Charlie.

"I'm only running it through the ends" as he's lathering up Sree's hair in bleach.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

mr_disc wrote: »
    Angel saying that to Noirin (About looking pregnant) ... what was that about ? !, Angel turning a bit psycho ??

Very bad timing from Angel.
    Nominations day is so not the day to tell a few home truths, best to wait until the next day to piss everyone off and then redeem yourself over the weekend.

The biggest pity of it is that her blowup has prevented Sree from being up, and suddenly it looks as if the 'cool gang' are in a position to pick the others off one by one (though I suspect BB won't allow that).

• Advertisement

LOL Charlie saying to Sree while dying his hair "Trust Us".

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

Chris is soooo gay.....

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭sidelines

Aw, poor Freddie.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Tenuous link (seeing as Jermaine and Latoya were on CBB).

Apparently Michael Jackson is dead.

Wonder will BB inform the housemates of MJ death ?

I grew up with his music ,from the rocking robin days .

RIP

Tenuous link (seeing as Jermaine and Latoya were on CBB).

Apparently Michael Jackson is dead.

*waiting for the punchline ........

EDIT: Damn, just watching it on TV now :O

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

ya someone said that to me earlier, wasnt sure if was a hoax or not!!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I was planning to post saying Marcus spoke a whole lot of sense tonight. I laughed at Sree saying if he was nominated a few times in a row 'I would be die!'....I was much amused, then I got a text about Michael Jackson...Can't believe it:(.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I'm heading off on holidays tomorrow, I'll be recording every bb episode to watch when I get back in 2wks. Bye all..off to finish packing.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gulliver

Glad to see Noirín was so grateful to Halfwit for getting rid of her glasses that she nommed him. She's turned into a manipulative cow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

nóirín must be on the rag TBF, she's been a proper cow for two days now. arguing in the kitchen again now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

Gulliver wrote: »
    Glad to see Noirín was so grateful to Halfwit for getting rid of her glasses that she nommed him. She's turned into a manipulative cow.

Very excellent point.

Also agree with Ann22 (enjoy the hols!) about Marcus talking a lot of sense, in particular to Angel.

RIP Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett. Two legends in their own right.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Didn't get to see the last 25 mins or so of BB last night because got the news of Michael Jackson.

Totally going off Noirín now, Marcus was spot on when he was warning her how she might be coming across. She's doing herself absolutely no favours, plus she seems to be getting in with Lisa again....bad news.

Thought the dying of Sree's hair was hilarious...the first vaguely amusing thing Charlie and Kris have been involved in!

Angel was pissing my off last night, I can't imagine living with her, with the lies and the stealing. I LOVED when Freddie was giving out to her as if she was a silly child "Oh Aaaangel!" I'll be disappointed to see the back of her though, because she's good for a bit of controversy.

Kris is the biggest sh*t stirrer...he couldn't wait to go out to the garden and tell everyone that Angel had taken Siavash's picture. Also, you could see Noirín planning her nominations by bitching about Freddie and Angel...she was bitching about them to Lisa and waiting to see her reaction.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Elphaba

That was actually awful of Noirin to niminate Halfwit after he got her glasses removed!

I dunno why she just kept saying it's grand when Angel was talking to her. She should have told Angel that her body is none of her business. ARRRGGGH!H!! Had another 'Shouting at the tv' moment watching it!

And again when Siavash saw her put the photo in her pocket and then when he said it to her she just kept saying No no no, like blatantly lying to his face when she knew he'd just seen her. She has got to go tonight!

I haven't been liking Lisa too much but I did last night when she told Angel she looked like a skeleton and needed to lose a bit of weight off that tongue! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

Just watching BBLB, my God, Halfwit's house is MASSIVE!! lol His brother and mate seem fairly sound.

Angel to go tonight, by a country mile.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

That was actually awful of Noirin to niminate Halfwit after he got her glasses removed!

You just reminded me about that. Now I am even more angrier at her!

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Siavash is my favourite now! Lisa has to go next week! She's doing my head in more than Sree now!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gulliver

Not impressed with Lisa, Charlie and Kris for arranging to water bomb Angel. Bully gang in action. Can't wait for them all to go. Especially that mohawked instigator Lisa.

You just reminded me about that. Now I am even more angrier at her!

What's with that, it makes no sense.
    Looking at the two of them chatting there and her telling him he is a really nice guy.
    Noirin has a big game plan going on.:eek:

• Advertisement

Norin is 9/1 in William hills to win BB .

She hasn't ( i dont think ) got any nominations yet .....intresting

Advertisement