Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

zuroph wrote: »
    agreed, but so? it IS a game, and you DO need a game. plus, angel had been a bit of a bitch. and she possibly knew she wouldnt lose to halfwit so put the two against each other?

Yep, I can see where you are coming from but Noirín is acting the perverbial, I like people to be who they really are in there.

If Sree was annoying her so much, she had the opportunity to wave bye bye to him.

But she didn't take it , so her attitude towards him shows her to be false.
    No?:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Check this out, Dogface as an interactive action figure before BB. Hours of fun to be had, if you're that way inclined that is!!

http://www.unrealitytv.co.uk/big-brother/watch-sophie-reade-as-action-amy/

• Registered Users Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Just when I thought Sree was becoming half tolerable, he goes and makes a fool of himself in his garlic argument with Freddie. The guy can barely put a coherent sentence together and kept changing the topic of the argument when he realised he had no support.

Shame on Kris and Lisa - if Freddie had have been totally in the wrong they would have been quick enough to pull him up on it, but because he was in the right they just came out with 'its between you two, we'll stay out of it' fencesitting stuff.

Sadly it looks as if Sree probably has enough temporary support from the cool gang to avoid nomination this week.

Unless BB throw a curveball it looks as if Freddie is going to be easy nomination for at least 6 people again this week.

Good to see Rodrigo coming out of his shell over the last few days.

Liking - Siavash, Freddie, Marcus.
    2 minds about - Charlie, Sophie, Karly, Noirin, Rodrigo.
    Disliking - Lisa, Kris, Sree.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Listening to Noirins accent ,you think '' hmm easy on the ears , pleasent south country dublin accent '' then she will use a word or two which sounds more common and out of sync '' like a Rael dub :D

anybody else notice this

I'll have to listen for that Latchy.

Looks like Halfwit will be up next week again, judging by the way the clique were talking in the garden.

He is very observant and has them all sussed, he likes Siavash which makes me like him even more as Siavash seems like a sound person.

Please let it be Halfwit v Sree this week.

• Advertisement

Looks like Kris has lost interest in Sophie now, was bound to happen sooner or later.

Noirin and the other two girls ripping into shree and although Noirin is fed up with him ( understament) she's milking the attention to

She told him she wants to sleep and like the tool he is , he follows her over to the bed :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

Looks like Kris has lost interest in Sophie now, was bound to happen sooner or later.

You are wrong - tis lurve!

Nah, don't think so, he's not interested.

Nah, don't think so, he's not interested.

Of course he isn't.

But he is trying to make it look like he is and is having a hard time, so he starts saying he has feelings for her that he shouldn't have as he will end up hurting her in the long run, like he does all the girls that fall for him.;)

I saw through that straight away, he is trying to get one over on Big Brother since they called fake on their relationship.

• Advertisement

Of course he isn't.

But he is trying to make it look like he is and is having a hard time, so he starts saying he has feelings for her that he shouldn't have as he will end up hurting her in the long run, like he does all the girls that fall for him.;)

I saw through that straight away, he is trying to get one over on Big Brother since they called fake on their relationship.
    Fact that he can pull the girls easy must be frustrating for him to ...of course ...poor chap ;)

I need to renew my subscription tomorrow to

• Registered Users Posts: 28,861 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Another fun episode in the Sree and Noirin saga - although she's showing herself as what I expected her to be from the start.. two-faced user (as Marcus and the boys were commenting) with her first telling Sree to get it through his head that she's not into him, then acting all cuddly with him in the bedroom later. :rolleyes:

+1 for Freddie. He has them all sussed out, and Lisa doesn't like the guy because he can see her for what she is. Plus she seems to be threatened by the guy as he has a brain and education whereas Chris and Charlie clearly aren't the sharpest tools in the shed!

Speaking of those two.. c'mon, who doesn't think Chris turns out to be gay as well? I mean aside from the fact that they're never apart, and sleeping together, there was the breakfast thing this morning (as picked up by the others!), and the immature way he's treating Sophie. She deserves far better than him, as she comes across as genuinely nice and hurt by his crap.

I still love Siavash. Think he could be a contender for the win myself.

Oh and Rodrigo.. did nothin as usual. Seriously, who on the production team thought he'd be a good choice for Big Brother. He's as dull as dishwater.

Personally I'd love to see Noirin vs Chris this week, with Chris to go.

Kaiser2000 wrote: »
    +1 for Freddie. He has them all sussed out, and Lisa doesn't like the guy because he can see her for what she is. Plus she seems to be threatened by the guy as he has a brain and education whereas Chris and Charlie clearly aren't the sharpest tools in the shed!
    Freddie has them sussed ...spot on
    Speaking of those two.. c'mon, who doesn't think Chris turns out to be gay as well? I
    Noticed charlie went to bed same time as Chris ;)
    Oh and Rodrigo.. did nothin as usual. Seriously, who on the production team thought he'd be a good choice for Big Brother. He's as dull as dishwater.
    Yeah he seems lost and out of his depth a bit in there ,like the younger kid who nobodys paying much attention to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

The three soundest people in there seem to be Marcus, Siavash and Freddie. They have it fairly sussed, in particular Marcus and Freddie, with neither of them afraid to tell people when they're in the wrong.

Lisa is the biggest pain. She clearly has absolutely nothing going for her, so has to try drag everyone else down to her level of misery. I've no idea why the others think she's worth keeping in.

The whole Kris/Dogface real/unreal love story is the single, most boring storyline of any Big Brother I've seen. I would feel bad for Sophie, only for the fact that she is as dull as dishwater. How many times did she say "I don't know" in the diary room?

The Kris/Charlie love story is a lot more interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Up for eviction this week is
    halfwit and sree!

http://www.theblueroom.me.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=23847&PID=333512#333512

Do not click this link if you dont want to know who is up!

Up for eviction this week is...

Yessssss, feckin beautiful.

Sharpy, celebratory smiley please.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Amazing!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭bluemooner

it hought BB was poor for the past few seasons but i cant stop watchin this season!!!

Yessssss, feckin beautiful.

Sharpy, celebratory smiley please.

2.gif2.gif2.gif2.gif2.gif

Great news.:pac:

OK - DONE :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

I actually now dislike Chris...

His bird ( false boobs and all ) is a beaut ...

even if it's only BB fling

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Latchy wrote: »
    His bird ( false boobs and all ) is a beaut ...

even if it's only BB fling
    Agree ;)

Bit of a dope though.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Up for eviction this week is
    halfwit and sree!

http://www.theblueroom.me.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=23847&PID=333512#333512

Do not click this link if you dont want to know who is up!

Delighted when I heard this. Apparently
    Halfwit and MARCUS were the two who got the most nominations, however BB then revealed that two people's votes (Karly and someone else, prob Lisa?) were invalid because they had been discussing nominations. Not sure how true this is but I read it on DS and it's supposedly from a "reliable source!" If this is true then BB is really intervening against those block voters. I usually would hate that but I don't give a crap this year, anything to bring down Team Dumb!

Bit of a dope though.
    He's as bland as they come ,yep

Yep, I reckoned a while ago that BB would have to throw a curveball to prevent it being Freddie v Marcus this week, Freddie v Siavash the week after, Freddie v Rodrigo after that.

I'd say C4 are delighted as
    Sree's eviction will be a ratings winner after a few bland evictee's so far. Apparently (perhaps surprisingly) they don't mind 'big' contestants leaving before the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Elphaba

Oooh I hope that nom spolier is true!! Really gone off Kris after last night. He was just being horrible to HW in the garden about the washing up. I dunno how HW keeps his cool sometimes. Also, I'm not a fan of Sree but Marcus just keeps getting the digs in and it's like Sree doesn't even answer back anymore cos he knows it'll all kick off. Loving Siavash at the mo!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Misticalz2003

Oh delighted with the spoiler!!!!

Loving BB at mo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

I sincerely hope the above is all true! Also, I hope that they tell the housemates that as the nominations were discussed, their votes were disqualified.

Stupid tactical voting by the blandies.

Really hating Kris aswell. He kind of reminds me of ET with a curly wig.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

I would love if this was true! Their reactions would be priceless if BB announced it! But I just read here

http://www.theblueroom.me.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=23853

who nominated who! Kinda surprised with Siavash's second nom! Sree's nominations are obvious! Why do all the HMs have such a problem with Halfwit? I just dont get it! To me he isnt half as annoying as Lisa, Sree or Kris!

Advertisement