Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Wait till Sree finds out he is up against Halfwit.
    From tomorrow we should see something good from Sree, he will either be sure he is going and will go into meltdown or he will play up the I'm in love with Noirin card hoping it will keep him there.

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

I hope Siavash wins the race again just to p!ss Sree off even more He's not gonna get much more alcohol off of him though because he's gonna be gone on Friday!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

he is such a sore loser

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

that lad is some idiot

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

oh i'd love sree to stay in, and take part in races every night.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

There all lauging at him now .. schiophrenic in his thinking ...defo not fulll shilling

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭Hunchback

immediately upon hearing the results of the noms, i thought to myself, thank god, at last sree will be out, but when i thought about it for a minute, i realised that i actually want halfwit out, because lets face it , sree is car crash tv, you hate him so much, but you just have yo keep on watching

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Meller

ARGHH Kris :mad::mad:
    He drives me mad, he's just horrible to everyone - what is there to possibly like about him? He infuriated me the other day when he was telling Half-Wit to wash up :mad: And tonight... ugh...

Half-Wit goes and there is no point in watching it anymore! Want to see how people like Kris, Dogface, Charlie, Carly, etc. interact with each other? Walk outside the door, everywhere's swarming with the likes of them.

but halfwits charm is wearing off quickly for me, he's been a bit of a prick this week too, i think the nomination successes for him are beginning to go to his head a bit. he's getting a little cocky.
    without sree we'll be down to almost no interesting characters. they REALLY need to put someone in next week.

siavash FTW.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

zuroph wrote: »
    but halfwits charm is wearing off quickly for me, he's been a bit of a prick this week too, i think the nomination successes for him are beginning to go to his head a bit. he's getting a little cocky.
    Also a bit arrogant of him to think he shouldn't have being nominated .Think that's played on his mind a bit

• Advertisement

without sree we'll be down to almost no interesting characters. they REALLY need to put someone in next week.

siavash FTW.
    Seriously, all the times he's been up,I think it's about time he got a bit cocky.

Weren't you the one championing cocky Rex last year?
    :P

I'd say if Sree goes they will put someone else in like you said Zuroph, don't think for one minute BB aren't aware that they need people in there to stir things up.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,426 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

i realised that i actually want halfwit out, because lets face it , sree is car crash tv, you hate him so much, but you just have yo keep on watching
    without sree we'll be down to almost no interesting characters.

Nah, people like Sree need to be evicted the very first time they are up, preferably to a chorus of almighty boos from the pitchfork wielding rabble. They need to know what total clowns they've been during their time in the house.

Nah, people like Sree need to be evicted the very first time they are up, preferably to a chorus of almighty boos from the pitchfork wielding rabble. They need to know what total clowns they've been during their time in the house.

*Shakes AJs hand.*

Like this guy.;)
    sezer.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

ok so whats going on tonight .....is it shopping task...are they not allowed to go to bed????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭Hunchback

*Shakes AJs hand.*

Like this guy.;)
    sezer.jpg

omg caesar!!!.. what a dillusional muppet... i think when he was evicted he garnered 94% of the public vote.....

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Delighted when I heard this. Apparently
    Halfwit and MARCUS were the two who got the most nominations, however BB then revealed that two people's votes (Karly and someone else, prob Lisa?) were invalid because they had been discussing nominations. Not sure how true this is but I read it on DS and it's supposedly from a "reliable source!" If this is true then BB is really intervening against those block voters. I usually would hate that but I don't give a crap this year, anything to bring down Team Dumb!

Doh! Obviously my spoiler was wrong, sorry about that everyone! :D
    Whats with Rodrigo nomming Halfwit because he says Halfwit is only there to make money after BB.:confused:

Aren't they all?
    BB should not have accepted that reason imo.

I thought a lot of people gave VERY weak reasons last night. I commented on someone else's reason but I can't remember now, maybe Karly's? BB needs to be stricter making them give valid reasons.

BTW has anyone noticed that this is the 4th week that Noirín's two nominees have been up for eviction?? Interesting!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,426 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Like this guy.;)

Sree - Sezer. Its almost uncanny that there is only one letter difference between their names.

By the way, has anyone got a decent screen capture of that wonderful moment when Davina called Sezers name, the look on his face was priceless?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Misticalz2003

Need to bring in a new housemate to stir stuff up!

Love the nominations this week!! Dunno who i want to go more Sree or Halfwit both annoy me lol!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

Yeah, I think a new housemate would be good. Preferably male, very good-looking, but with humility and a bit quirky. That would take all the girls attention and drive Kris and Lisa mental. It would break up the blandies as they wouldn't know who to hate more.

they need to stop taking orders from lisa like she's the boss! she's weaseled into that position very easily. like last night, the race, she says "you have to re-run it" so they do?! WTF?! halfwit should have said siavash won fair and square.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Misticalz2003

ya a new hottie for us girls is needed cos there really is no good lookin men in there (Kris is sooooo not my type!)
    Charlie is goodlookin but of course he had to be gay lol!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭eightyfish

ya a new hottie for us girls is needed cos there really is no good lookin men in there

What about Marcus???

Noirin and Sree nominating each other - interesting.

Sree must have shorter odds than any housemate in history.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

cant wait for tonight ...just to see the face on sree when he finds out......i have me own odds on him walkin before friday!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

joes girls wrote: »
    cant wait for tonight ...just to see the face on sree when he finds out......i have me own odds on him walkin before friday!

No doubt he'll be crying about it!

joes girls wrote: »

You could be right, he might decide not to bother wait. BB should make him stay in though :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,861 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Charlie is goodlookin but of course he had to be gay lol!!
    And not exactly the brightest either. Surely that matters too? ;)

Tonight will be interesting though. As others have said, I wouldn't be surprised if Sree walked out - although I really want him to have to witness the braying mob's reaction when he's evicted!

I didn't realise BB was on at 9.00 tonight.

Right, what's going on? Missed the first 7 minutes on a phone call.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Sivash is hilarious!!!

• Advertisement

Ginny wrote: »
    Sivash is hilarious!!!

Funniest diary room moment this series so far!

What's the deal with Karly and Rodrigo not practicing with Freddie?

Advertisement