Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

I felt sorry for Sree. It must be tough having to remember that stuff after being woken up at 4 in the morning.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Ah he insisted on doing it, he brought it on himself, people have done these sorta tasks for years, he knew he'd be called during the night, he should have just stayed up to get the phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

Bets on who he's going to blame for it?[/quote]

"Bersonally me, I did not make mistake. Dogface make the ice cream so it is her mistake. She is a beautiful person but she make mistake - bersonally me, I think this"

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

"Bersonally me, I did not make mistake. Dogface make the ice cream so it is her mistake. She is a beautiful person but she make mistake - bersonally me, I think this"

Sounds about right.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

Alice1 wrote: »
    "Bersonally me, I did not make mistake. Dogface make the ice cream so it is her mistake. She is a beautiful person but she make mistake - bersonally me, I think this - innit?"

fixed :P

i cant listen to him speak, he makes me want to smash my tv.

• Advertisement

Thanks Sar84 :)

Oh I just had a thought - just imagine if Halfwit goes on Friday - Sree will be unbearable.

Oh I just had a thought - just imagine if Halfwit goes on Friday - Sree will be unbearable.

I'm not in the slightest bit worried that that'll actually happen, to be honest.

But if it did I think I'd have to stop watching for fear I'd punch him through the telly.

Mmm, you are probably right Westy.

Heard Kris, Karly & Lisa giving out about Freddit - don't think Dogfacr or Charlie said anything - is there a wee split coming in Team Dumb?

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Mmm, you are probably right Westy.

Heard Kris, Karly & Lisa giving out about Freddit - don't think Dogfacr or Charlie said anything - is there a wee split coming in Team Dumb?

I definitely think so. I don't think Charlie's as bad as the rest of them at all. I think he enjoys being in the "cool" group but I don't think he enjoys the nastiness as much as the other.

There have been a few little moments in the past week where I get the impression that he's looking at the others, thinking how horrible they are.

One incident was the garlic argument between Sree and Freddie. Sree was trying to belittle Freddie in front of everyone and Freddie said something like "Sree if you have two garlic cloves and you take away two, how many will you have" and Charlie whispered "two cloves."

I might be analysing things too much but I think splits are starting to show. Next week's nominations are going to be crucial. If Freddie & Co manage to get one of Team Bland up then obviously that person will go and I think some people will start to re-think their allegiances (is that the right word?!) The only two that will possibly go up for eviction are Lisa and Kris and if either of them leave I think the house will become more integrated. Karly (the biggest gameplayer) will realise that her group isn't as popular as she thought so she'll attempt to get in with the others.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,863 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Ah last night was fun..

Sree (after all his bragging about his FANTASTIC memory) messes up yet again. Good on Marcus for calling him the tosser he is.

Chris being his usual obnoxious self. Charlie isn't too bad (if a bit dim), but I can't stand Chris or Lisa who then says she's not two-faced?? :eek::rolleyes:

Karly is starting to grate on me too. She has a pretty good voice in fairness, but what is she, 12? Running back to bitch about Freddie to the "cool gang" when he was in fact right.. although he doesn't do himself any favors either sometimes - but I genuinely think that's out of frustration of trying to talk sense into a crowd of dumbasses.

Rodrigo.. well at least he was there today I suppose, but he's so bland that he'll probably win it by default because everyone will have forgotten to evict him :p

Ah Siavash.. the more I watch him, the more I'm convinced he deserves the win. The bit with him in the diary room in the barrell was comedy gold (even the Big Brother girl was pissing herself laughing!). I love his "'sup Biggy?" bit everytime he comes in to them too. And as for "striking a pose".... :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

I might be analysing things too much but I think splits are starting to show. Next week's nominations are going to be crucial. If Freddie & Co manage to get one of Team Bland up then obviously that person will go and I think some people will start to re-think their allegiances (is that the right word?!) The only two that will possibly go up for eviction are Lisa and Kris and if either of them leave I think the house will become more integrated. Karly (the biggest gameplayer) will realise that her group isn't as popular as she thought so she'll attempt to get in with the others.

Yeah this week's nominations will be very interesting. If we assume that Team Dumb will all vote for Freddie again, he'll be up. I'm not sure if they'll all vote for the same person with their second nomination. If they did they could get them up for nomination but I don't really see how they can co-ordinate it without discussing.

We need Noirin, Marcus, Freddie and Siavash to nominate the same person. I'm confident that Marcus, Freddie and Siavash will each nominate Lisa or Kris (or both!). Who knows who Noirin will vote for though. I presume she'll nominate Freddie again but her second noms have been for Sree and Angel the last two weeks. And I don't know who Rodrigo will go for with his second nom, assuming he goes for Freddie again.

Hopefully there'll be enough fracturing of everyone's second votes that three or four votes for Lisa or Kris will be enough to get one of them up and out! Then the fun will start.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Elphaba

I missed most of last night's cos I didn't knwo it was on early. Grrr!!! Was Sree not allowed shout out the ice cream orders as he got them or what? Seems like the first thing you'd do

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Saucey-Susie

i feel sorry for sree... you heard them all saying at the start of the task that sophie had a good memory and she would get the orders, and she hasnt done it nce. I forget half the time she is in the house cos she is so useless. Sree is trying, maybe not the best try at 4am heheheh, was very funny but he tried, but if they do fail, it wont be because the singers messed up their part, it will all be because of sree

halfwit - dont even get me starte on him. he WRECKS my head!!!!!!!! i dunno how they can all live with him cos i spend my time shouting at the tv when he is on, he seriously irritates me. He thinks he has everyone sussed out and how they are all tatically nominating him, for whatever reason, cos he cant be that annoying and its like YES YOU CAN!!!! jesus man, if he had to live with himself he would be annoyed too!! he just hasnt a clue, he talks to people like they are 3 and cant understand anything, he thinks he is this muscial genious when he cant hold a tune for dear life

GET HALF WIT OUT

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

i feel sorry for sree... you heard them all saying at the start of the task that sophie had a good memory and she would get the orders, and she hasnt done it nce. I forget half the time she is in the house cos she is so useless. Sree is trying, maybe not the best try at 4am heheheh, was very funny but he tried, but if they do fail, it wont be because the singers messed up their part, it will all be because of sree

halfwit - dont even get me starte on him. he WRECKS my head!!!!!!!! i dunno how they can all live with him cos i spend my time shouting at the tv when he is on, he seriously irritates me. He thinks he has everyone sussed out and how they are all tatically nominating him, for whatever reason, cos he cant be that annoying and its like YES YOU CAN!!!! jesus man, if he had to live with himself he would be annoyed too!! he just hasnt a clue, he talks to people like they are 3 and cant understand anything, he thinks he is this muscial genious when he cant hold a tune for dear life

GET HALF WIT OUT

Boooo, we don't like your sort around here :p:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

In fairness to dogface, she was going to do the orders but Sree kept on and on about wanting to do it. I think he may have even used his infamous phrase of "trust me", which noone should do, under any circumstances!

i feel sorry for sree... you heard them all saying at the start of the task that sophie had a good memory and she would get the orders, and she hasnt done it nce. I forget half the time she is in the house cos she is so useless. Sree is trying, maybe not the best try at 4am heheheh, was very funny but he tried,

The man couldn't even get his hat on, or remember what he was supposed to say answering the phone. But he was awake enough to ask Marcus what BB has asked for, despite saying nothing while he was on the phone :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

A new housemate or 2 needs to be added to shake things up. BB9 was much better imo. I think Fred and either Marcus or, i hope not but Siavash either. Id love for karly to go, too sly for my liking.

The man couldn't even get his hat on, or remember what he was supposed to say answering the phone. But he was awake enough to ask Marcus what BB has asked for, despite saying nothing while he was on the phone :P

hehehe that was brilliant!!! sooooo much more funny to watch that stupid halfwit waffling to people about game plans and what not - ITS A FRIGGIN GAME THEY ARE PLAYING!! duh!!!

i wonder why no one ever nominates the person they think has the most chance of winning!!!!

CyberWaste wrote: »
    A new housemate or 2 needs to be added to shake things up. BB9 was much better imo. I think Fred and either Marcus or, i hope not but Siavash either. Id love for karly to go, too sly for my liking.

id like kris and sophie to go. they are soooooooooooo boring. and halfwit, cos i hate him. roderigo is just so cute but he doesnt do anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,863 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

id like kris and sophie to go. they are soooooooooooo boring. and halfwit, cos i hate him. roderigo is just so cute but he doesnt do anything.

Yes he does.. he whinges about people being mean, or using bad language, or just whinges in general. The rest of the time he seems to hide in a corner so no one notices him! :p
    Speaking of doing nothing, does that sly two-faced b*tch Lisa EVER move off the bloody bus stop??

Chris and Sophie bug me. OK I already hate Chris but BB showed a bit of them talking the other night in the bedroom (think it was the morning they made up), and every 2nd/3rd word was "like". Sophie's sweet and she looks well and all that, but she's not the sharpest tool in the shed really.

Freddie's not that bad. As I said earlier in the thread, his biggest problem is he actually has a brain and has difficulty dumbing himself down for Chris, Sophie, Karly etc.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Kaiser2000 wrote: »

Freddie's not that bad. As I said earlier in the thread, his biggest problem is he actually has a brain and has difficulty dumbing himself down for Chris, Sophie, Karly etc.
    He does have a brian but his '' hey I'm mr nice guy persona '' doesn't have that sharp edge to survive in the house .He might have being better not to have confided to much to some who will see him as being weak .

The only thing I really can't bear about Freddie is the singing. Aside from that he's spot on with what he says, but he could do with not going into the "here's my opinion on everyone for the millionth time" routine.

could do with not going into the "here's my opinion on everyone for the millionth time" routine.
    Yes because he seems to have being a bit over sensnsitive to others opinions of him ( '' hey I'm up for eviction '') ..seems to have rebounded on him .

Latchy wrote: »
    Yes because he seems to have being a bit over sensnsitive to others opinions of him ( '' hey I'm up for eviction '') ..seems to have rebounded on him .

Yeah, but then I wouldn't hold his over-sensitivity against him, it must be hard, mentally, to know that you're stuck somewhere where you're hated by the majority of your housemates. You would never know who to trust.

His singing is definitely dire! Lol

I actually hope Siavash wins BB this year. None of the girls can win -

Lisa - nasty little bint
    Sophie/Dogface - vacuous, very little to say for herself and a bit dull
    Karly - thought she was sound at first, but jumped on the "I hate Freddie for no good reason" bandwagon too quickly. Her running off the give out about the singing task says it all
    Noirin - while I think she's ok, I just don't see the public voting for her to win. Unless she starts telling the blandies to cop on and stop the nastiness. It would take her doing some big act of kindness/selflessness for the public to swing in her favour

Yeah, but then I wouldn't hold his over-sensitivity against him, it must be hard, mentally, to know that you're stuck somewhere where you're hated by the majority of your housemates. You would never know who to trust.
    No wouldn't hold that against him , just an observation . Perhaps if there had of being one or two other intellectuals in the house om same wavelenght as he then it might have being different story

Sophie/Dogface - vacuous, very little to say for herself and a bit dull

I think this could change if Kris wasn't there. He's helping her to stay in her shell, I think. Because she can be quite vocal...even if it's just to ask random inappropriate questions like "Freddie can I see your willy?" at the breakfast table. Still can't believe she asked that.

I think this could change if Kris wasn't there. He's helping her to stay in her shell, I think. Because she can be quite vocal...even if it's just to ask random inappropriate questions like "Freddie can I see your willy?" at the breakfast table. Still can't believe she asked that.

Lol I didn't see that!! Hahaha Did he show her?

Theres a lot of support for Freddie over on DS, currently winning the most popular housemate poll. Thanks Ginny, another forum hooking me in! :p

Lol I didn't see that!! Hahaha Did he show her?

No :P

See, I don't know why Freddie thinks it's a good idea to talk about Lisa to others in her group.

Lisa and Kris are just utter little pests.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Oh I cannot wait for Lisa to be up for eviction! I hope it's soon because she is really making me angry!

Advertisement