Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭sidelines

Lisa and Kris are so irritating - cannot abide their initiation of arguments/passing comments and then reverting to the feeble 'I'm not talking to you now" or 'Don't talk to me" when they can't back up their argument

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

fcuk off, sree is quite clearly touched. Drives me absolutely mental. Lisa and kris are cruel, i wouldn't treat a dog the way they treat halfwit.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Lisa and kris are cruel, i wouldn't treat a dog the way they treat halfwit.

Indeed. And to be honest they're probably infringing on the bullying rule. The whole "not talking to you" thing and the walking off is basically proof that they can't argue in any kind of intelligent way. They have no leg to stand on with their side of the argument so they have no choice but to leave it but try to have the last word while doing it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

Indeed. And to be honest they're probably infringing on the bullying rule. The whole "not talking to you" thing and the walking off is basically proof that they can't argue in any kind of intelligent way. They have no leg to stand on with their side of the argument so they have no choice but to leave it but try to have the last word while doing it.

completely! And when freddie asks kris why he finds him annoying, kris just tells him that he cant be bothered! Its like kris is happy to have freddie as a punch bag rather than let the poor chap at least explain himself or god forbid, work on his annoying bits. Kris is a bully, don't care if people think i'm being dramatic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Spiritoftheseventies

quite liked it when Ray Shah was in it. especially when he wore his Dublin jersey. but people going on it just to make careers for themselves. dont get that at all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭sidelines

Karly is reminding me of Catherine Tate 'Am I bovvered'....

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when Lisa and co get out and watch the footage and see the reaction from the public and everything. I think at the moment they're all assuming that Freddie's as disliked outside as he is in there so they're a bit over-confident about the whole thing. They'll be in for a shock!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

How long until the housemates get told to leave halfwit alone? They are starting to bully the bloke at this stage...

I'd love to smack Kris in the ear drum!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when Lisa and co get out and watch the footage and see the reaction from the public and everything. I think at the moment they're all assuming that Freddie's as disliked outside as he is in there so they're a bit over-confident about the whole thing. They'll be in for a shock!

Really one would have expected them to have worked it out by now that Freddie is popular with the public - that is why has survived each Friday. I'm not sure, but I think that the carry on this evening may be an effort to show Freddie in an unfavourable light - and so cause the public to dislike him. (I think it backfired a wee bit)

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

How long until the housemates get told to leave halfwit alone? They are starting to bully the bloke at this stage...

I'd love to smack Kris in the ear drum!

15 minutes they devoted to Halfwit being told his faults by the HMs.

There could be two reasons for this.

1: They want to show him being picked on because they want him to stay.

2: They want people to see that he really isn't the nice guy we think he is because they want Sree to stay.

BB won't brainwash me, I want rid of Sree because as much as he is causing friction it's not enough to make me want him to stay because there are no redeemable features to his personality.

I noticed the half hidden smug look on Noirín's face as the two people she nominated were up.

Big game plan on there.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

SS the voice of reason. :)

I dont like Noirin and she tries to be everyone's friend. Back stabbing!!

Sree is going this week... The bookies dont get it wrong :p

I dont like Noirin and she tries to be everyone's friend. Back stabbing!!

Otherwise known as a good survival tactic in that house.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,427 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Oh, I really hope not. One of my pet hates with previous editions has been the ease with which the 'bullying' card has been played.
    They are not being nice to him. They are being hugely unfair in the way they treat him.
    But imo they are not bullying him and I'd prefer to see how this plays out rather than BB butting in.

Give them enough rope AJ, yes?:D

It's certainly building and I think before Friday some true personalities are going to come to the fore.

Oh, I really hope not. One of my pet hates with previous editions has been the ease with which the 'bullying' card has been played.
    They are not being nice to him. They are being hugely unfair in the way they treat him.
    But imo they are not bullying him and I'd prefer to see how this plays out rather than BB butting in.
    Just watching live feed now and Halfwit seems to be allowed to get within 5 feet of them. Have they all made up?

Different situations Keano, now they are having fun the gripes are forgotten.
    BB knows how to pull the strings.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Saucey-Susie

Alice1 wrote: »
    Really one would have expected them to have worked it out by now that Freddie is popular with the public - that is why has survived each Friday. I'm not sure, but I think that the carry on this evening may be an effort to show Freddie in an unfavourable light - and so cause the public to dislike him. (I think it backfired a wee bit)

no way, didnt you see what big bro did at the end?? Called in Lisa, Karly and Kris in all seperately to see how things were in the house, and how was Halfwit, and how did they feel Halwit was coping with their arguements... totally pushing for him to look the the weak one so the public feel even more sorry for him and keep him in. I know he has done nothing to have that many arugements with everyone, he is completely harmless, but he is also completely irritating too, so i can see on the other side why some of them just cant even talk to him cos he is that annoying.

i knew a girl in work like that, totally harmless, never did anything wrong and i dont know what it was, it was like she knew where that button was on me to self destruct and any time she came near me, i couldnt cope and i just had to walk away. i couldnt have been that mean to her face the way lisa, kris and karly are but who knows if i had to live with her for 4 weeks in such a small space

either way, i know sree is leaving tonight, so i cant WAIT to see all their faces when halfwit is still there. hehehehehehehe :)

either way, i know sree is leaving tonight, so i cant WAIT to see all their faces when halfwit is still there. hehehehehehehe :)

Oh god, I'm so excited! The interview will either be infuriating or epic. I hope Davina doesn't go too easy on him. But his face will be a picture when he hears his name!

*gets party goods ready*

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Saucey-Susie

Oh me too!! but I dont like the way they do the post interviews now. I liked it when Davina sat there and asked them all the things we were dying to ask, but now they have 2 other people on the panel giving their two cents worth, which i really dont care about or dont want to hear

also, hating that they are waiting till the second show to announce who is evicted!! anything for ratings huh!

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Oh me too!! but I dont like the way they do the post interviews now. I liked it when Davina sat there and asked them all the things we were dying to ask, but now they have 2 other people on the panel giving their two cents worth, which i really dont care about or dont want to hear

also, hating that they are waiting till the second show to announce who is evicted!! anything for ratings huh!

In fairness, Davina hasn't given a good, "juicy" interview in years.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

In fairness, Davina hasn't given a good, "juicy" interview in years.

Yeah, it's like they're all under direction to treat all the HMs with kid-gloves when they come out, try to be their friend. I think it will be an infuriating interview that will go like:

Davina: Question on why Sree thought he was nominated
    Sree: Answer about love in his heart and rainy days and how he is loved by everyone

Davina: Question on why Sree was evicted
    Sree: Answer about love in his heart and rainy days and how he is loved by everyone

Davina: Question on how Sree got on with other HMs
    Sree:Answer about love in his heart and rainy days and how he is loved by everyone

Davina: Question on Noirin
    Sree: That b****, no but everyone loves me, you know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Misticalz2003

Ya absolutely hating the interview now with 2 guests!

Much preferred the one on one!

Cant wait for tonight show Sree will either get some land when he hears is name!

GOD what if its not him and Halfwit goes???

I find them both as annoying but am wanting Halfwit to stay in just for sheer annoyance lol I defo could not live with him tho can see why he is up for eviction every week and it is totally the way he talks and the crap he be banging on about like who cares! haha

Roll on tonights show already!!!!

I find them both as annoying but am wanting Halfwit to stay in just for sheer annoyance lol I defo could not live with him tho can see why he is up for eviction every week and it is totally the way he talks and the crap he be banging on about like who cares! haha

Roll on tonights show already!!!!

Noooooooo! Sree's at 1/100 or something. No chance of him staying. Especially having seen the general reaction on forums and stuff. I don't know what would have to happen for Freddie to go at this stage. But it would have to be massive.

I actually kind of worry a bit for Sree's general safety in the outside world after this. Lucky he's toned it down a bit the last few days, he might survive 20 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I think Freddie would have to murder Siavash in tonight's HL show in order for the votes to turn against him....and it would still be close!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,427 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Don't worry, at this stage Sree would lose an eviction against Fred West, let alone Fred Halfwit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Misticalz2003

Ya thats true poor little Sree if only he knew what a complete ape he's made himself look its funny all same

Cant wait to see his reaction when his name is called out....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

Sree is 1/100 to be the 4th evictee! Lol

So what do yous make of BB having a word with the blandies last night? I wonder will it make a difference at all to how they treat Freddie.

Edit: Just saw BBLB and Lisa was having a word with Freddie, saying how much of a good and kind person he is and shouldn't be hated. Looks like the chat BB had worked.

Oh, and Marcus got an official warning for being the only one that has treated Sree like everyone else wants to, but won't.

Oh, and Marcus got an official warning for being the only one that has treated Sree like everyone else wants to, but won't.

Yeah, saw that video. They won't have to deal with him after tonight anyway!

In that argument Sree said to Marcus:

"You don't have the authority to tell me to shut up. First of all, you shut up..." (erm..)

and

"It's none of your business. It's the shopping list" (could have sworn that was everyone's business!)

I'm all giddy about tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

im not liking big brother this year. not the show, but the people organising it. they're not trying hard enough. the people are poor, their editing is very dodge, the people they blame for stuff is wrong, and they're really trying to sway votes.

Siavash will win this. Almost certain.

• Advertisement

Christ. Kris and Lisa.

Advertisement