Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

I would hit him if I was Davina or anyone in the studio! He isn't even answering any of the questions! Just goes off into his own little world saying random words!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Shree lives in his head ,His defense mechanism is on alert 24/7 .I would go as far as to say that he sees everybody as the enemy ,unless of course you see it Shree's way and even then he would treat you with contempt cos you were weak enough to agree with him .

You can see in his eyes how contemptuous he is of people .

In a nutshell , the glass in shree's world is always half full / half empty but never one or the other .

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

LOL.:D

Davina: " Is Halfwit still there because he has gone up against people the public loath".:cool:

Haha, they just showed Sree that video of him in the nightclub that's being doing the rounds on Youtube.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

I feel even more sorry for Halfwit now after seeing that clip!

I feel even more sorry for Halfwit now after seeing that clip!

Yeah, but BB should realise that Bullying goes on irl and that was taking the piss out of a very real situation for some people.

I am disappointed in them.:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

Yeah, but BB should realise that Bullying goes on irl and that was taking the piss out of a very real situation for some people.

I am disappointed in them.:mad:

i do agree,that ad was along the same lines as the kids that have no voice ad, so was a bit inappropriate... not really in good taste

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭louth87

and that mankini was just wrong!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭corkkaz

well done to marcus, for saying it how it is.

Lisa and Kris would want to back off Halfwit, Sree told Noirin to shut up and Halfwit backed up for her and straight away Lisa and Kris pipes up. grrrr!!

Halfwit to win :)

I thought they would grill him more on Big mouth but any time he was asked a question, he would go off on one.

I am really glad his gone :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Misticalz2003

Thank god Sree is gone!! like how annoying must it have been tryin to interview him he was worse than any politician no straight answer god head wrecker!!

The ad was a bit inappropriate bout halfwit but do feel so sorry for him now after seeing it!!

Marcus, Noirin or Kris up for eviction next plz!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

ChewChew wrote: »
    I'm such a moron. I just realized I've been watching channel 4 +1 :(

fuppin hate that! Done it so many times and wondered why was my programme not coming on!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

I'd love to see Brian Dowling go back in.:pac:

Looking at him on BBBM I don't think he would fit through the door! He's really piled on the pounds! eek.gif

He has gained weight alright, but is still a very likable person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

Blast, I couldn't post last night. Anyway:

Marcus is excellent, he spelled out exactly what BB needed to hear (and will continue to ignore), especially the part about the others immitating Freddie's voice to be nasty, and BB doing nothing about it. Seriously, is it ok to bully someone, just because they're a bit posh, or is it because they're British?

Freddie shone again today, didn't spend the whole time wondering why people didn't like, just got on with it and had fun with Marcus, Siavash and Noirin. Hopefully none of them will nominate him and instead nom one of th eother crowd (Lisa or Kris). He was brilliant standing up for Marcus aswell in the DR and also standing up against Sree.

Siavash, my favourite to win, I think. He's just very funny and very likeable. Although, I would like to see Freddie go on and win it, but don't think he will.

Sree was possibly the worst guest to have on any BB programme. With any luck, the producers won't have him back on anything. The Angel piece was funny though, showed her sense of humour.

THe people behind BB are ridiculous this year. I can't believe they have allowed the Freddie bullying thing to go on, but flipped when someone imitated Sree! Obviously we'll have to get out there and start burning life-sized posters of Lisa and Kris to get their attention.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Spiritoftheseventies

yes took time out to watch weeks highlights. Sree does tend to carry on arguments after they are over but Marcus no angel. but for the sake of peace Sree had to go. btw whats with the drawing on the diary room. elephant in the white room?

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

What was the ad about Halfwit on BBBM that you're all talking about?? I missed it!

What was the ad about Halfwit on BBBM that you're all talking about?? I missed it!
    didn't see it. god BB is going to be boring with snee. will be curious to see what the ratings are next week. our girl noirin needs to step up to the plate a bit. playing it safe from what i could see. At least Ray Shah was good for a few arguments!

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

didn't see it. god BB is going to be boring with snee. will be curious to see what the ratings are next week. our girl noirin needs to step up to the plate a bit. playing it safe from what i could see. At least Ray Shah was good for a few arguments!

Ehhh...sorry but you only started watching yesterday right?!

It was an NSPCH (National Society for Prevention of Cruelty against Halfwits), or RSPCH, I can't remember. It was actually quite funny, but it does highlight the different attitude to how people are being treated. Marcus slags Sree's accent, he gets a formal warning; Kris, Lisa, etc. slag Freddie's accent, BB makes a joke out of it.

Oh, the picture on the DR door is a close up of a fly. You know, like "a fly on the wall" and all that.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Too right about the accent thing and we all know why that is...

I was beginning to get annoyed with Marcus but took my hat off to him and his refusal to accept BB's warning and not like most who would say I am sorry wont happen again.

Too right about the accent thing and we all know why that is...

I was beginning to get annoyed with Marcus but took my hat off to him and his refusal to accept BB's warning and not like most who would say I am sorry wont happen again.

Yeah, I have a lot of respect for people who have live by their morals and aren't afraid to get off the fence when it matters. I think Marcus is one of those people.

Did anyone hear what Siavash apparantly said to Lisa and Karly about not really liking Freddie, just talking to him 'cause noone else was? I didn't hear it myself, was just reading it on DS.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Yeah, I have a lot of respect for people who have live by their morals and aren't afraid to get off the fence when it matters. I think Marcus is one of those people.

Did anyone hear what Siavash apparantly said to Lisa and Karly about not really liking Freddie, just talking to him 'cause noone else was? I didn't hear it myself, was just reading it on DS.
    If that is true then Siavash goes to the bottom of my list! Is he trying to get in with them now so they wont nominate him next week as they are running out of people to pick from unless they nominate one of the clique!!

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Stray Cat

Go on my son (Marcus) Legend,only fella with the metal to stand up to big brother. Everything he said was right and how it happened,and shree was possibly the worst for imitating all housemates and yet no one raises an eyebrow,come on big bro youre are gone way too PC since the jade goody/shilpa chetty thing! Thank god he's gone, i could never make sense of what he was on about and he is completely up his bum with his "i'm the student union president" and you are nobody attitude. Goodbye Shree

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Yeah, I think he said something like that alright last night.

It would be very easy for him to use Freddie to his advantage since he's been telling him his various opinions on people and maybe sees him as as bit of a confidant. If he listens to Freddie and keeps his eyes open to verify that what he's saying is right, then he's his best asset. He'll have his finger on the pulse of everything going on in that house and he can use that to his advantage in the game.

But to be honest, saying that to Lisa is effectively guaranteeing him keeping her sweet as far as nominations go. And keeping her sweet means keeping the rest of that group sweet. So it could just as easily be a lie for the sake of survival. Even though most people seem to like Siavash anyway, so I'm not sure why he'd feel the need.

Who knows.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,427 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Am I going mad? Wasn't there a Brian Dowling thread on this forum about 10 hours ago, why has it disappeared?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

At least Ray Shah was good for a few arguments!

Can't wait to see this Ray Shah fella.

Ehhh...sorry but you only started watching yesterday right?!
    thats right. but i catch up easy!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Quality <<<< then last years tbh. It's hard to keep interest.

Am I going mad? Wasn't there a Brian Dowling thread on this forum about 10 hours ago, why has it disappeared?

I didn't see it myself AJ, maybe PM one of the mods and ask where it went.

Rodrigo is not in the best of moods then.
    How is Charlie saying, Rodrigo is a strange name, racist?:confused:

I didn't see it myself AJ, maybe PM one of the mods and ask where it went.

Rodrigo is not in the best of moods then.
    How is Charlie saying, Rodrigo is a strange name, racist?:confused:
    Rodrigo seems one of the more likable contestants in there. think they last night that Noirin has a publicist.

• Advertisement

Rodrigo seems one of the more likable contestants in there. think they last night that Noirin has a publicist.

That was Kelly Osbourne on BBBM.

She said Noirín first and then when Davina said, has she, Kelly said of course, they all get one.

Advertisement