Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Spiritoftheseventies

That was Kelly Osbourne on BBBM.

She said Noirín first and then when Davina said, has she, Kelly said of course, they all get one.
    OIC

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Not liking Rodrigo much anymore. It's all fun and games until he's caught out in something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

Yeah I thought Rodrigo was a bit of an arse tonight. Why should Charlie take the full blame when Rodrigo asked him for some to keep it quiet? Now he's caught out and now it's all Charlie's fault.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I watched Marcus outburst at BB and I have to say I agree with him somewhat.

His "do that outside" comment was somewhat passive aggressive and did threaten but they really needed to pull shree and others up on the crap they were doing. If your going to pull one person up on making fun of some ones culture you are going to have to pull them all up.

The warning was just because they knew they screwed it up the first time when they talked to Markus.

Glad Shree is gone tbh.

As for the others, I think only Shebash (or whatever his name is:) is the only one that appears to be tactical in his voting vs halfwit. The rest don't seem to realise if he hasn't been voted out for four weeks that he is probably one of the favourites. So going against him is just going to make them look bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Halfwits in a stronger position since shree went .

I find that Chris ignorant

( when he actually says anything )

What's with Noirin and Marcus ...llike he only has to look her in the eye and she's under the covers ,dont think she would give him a second glance outside but it is the BB house and we all need friends . :pac:

Charlie really felt hurt by Rodrigo who doesn't seem to understand the English / British humor .:confused:

• Advertisement

Latchy wrote: »
    Charlie really felt hurt by Rodrigo who doesn't seem to understand the English / British humor .:confused:

I think he understands British humour just fine. I have other theories about Rodrigo ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

I have other theories about Rodrigo ;)
    An atraction of sorts perhaps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭patchybaby

i totally love BB and have watched it for the past ten years....my workies call me a sado!! anyhow...i am glad Sree went...wota boy he was. I dont know what you think but i get a feeling that Chris is a bit of a bully towards halfwit....the way he just dismisses that boy is bad...also, who died and made lisa the "Mammy" of the house? i'm not too keen on her. Did you see Charlie crying tonight?? OMG i think he was feeling sorry for himself.....and drunk....i just don't know who i want to win yet x:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Fair play to Rodrigo, he made that secret mission easy for himself.
    He was lovin' it.:pac:

God, Charlie's in demand. I'm convinced Rodrigo has his eye on him as well as Freddie.

• Advertisement

Fair play to Rodrigo, he made that secret mission easy for himself.
    He was lovin' it.:pac:

Indeed!

Poor Marcus' little heart will be broken soon.

Poor Rodrigo.:D
    "If this thing break blah blah blah the floor."
    lol
    "Just wait, I'll get back to you."

I love the way he gets words wrong.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Saucey-Susie

as its the 10 year anniversary of BB this year, does anyone think a house mate from the uk will visit the usa one? the usa one has one blank spot for a mystery house guest and on tonights show, when one of the parts started after the break, it showed the bus sign but only the US part of the sign...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,427 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

as its the 10 year anniversary of BB this year, does anyone think a house mate from the uk will visit the usa one? the usa one has one blank spot for a mystery house guest and on tonights show, when one of the parts started after the break, it showed the bus sign but only the US part of the sign...

Doubt it to be honest. Would a random Brit (or Brazillian, Iranian, Paddy etc) be that much of a ratings grabber in the US?
    I could see riots if the US Version built up a 'tune in to see the mystery guest tomorrow night' and it turned out to be Kris.

Still, stranger fings have happened.

^^^^^^^

Actually my answer was a bit smart and glib there.
    Thinking about it a hip, easy going Iranian might be perfect for the US Version, to stir some controversy and get people talking (and thinking about their prejudices).

DS:
    Kris has been in a bad mood because he was forced to be on the same team as Freddie for today's task.

The housemates were split into three groups for today's roller skating task, with Kris being placed into a team with Sophie and Freddie.

Shortly before the task began, he sulked that he would have to possibly share the prize with Freddie should they win.

Karly gently teased him regarding the pair-up as he showered, saying: "You should be happy. You'll get to bond with him, you can kiss and make up."

Kris simply said nothing as Karly continued to wind him up, making kissing noises.

When Lisa asked him how he felt, Kris stubbornly said: "I'm not doing [it]. I'm not. Because there's no point only doing something half-hearted. I'm not arsed about winning. If I win, I can't think of anything worse than sharing food or having a drink with [Freddie]. So why would I want to win?"

Lisa argued that he should be thinking of his team as opposed to his personal grievance, noting that he would be able to celebrate with a "nice drink" with Sophie should his team win.

Visibly grimacing, Kris curtly replied: "With him in the room?"

Seriously, Kris is doing himself no favours there.
    But it's not looking like he will be up anytime soon.

He must see that Freddie is popular on the outside yet he continues to put him down knowing the public are watching.

Maybe he feels safe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Misticalz2003

Lol Rodrigo going the secret mission with Dogface! Legend she just happily went along with it.....

I really want Marcus to go next like everything about him screams perv!

Need to spice the house up a bit now to gettin very mundane! New housemate someone drop dead gorgeous for us women!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

Doubt it will happen, but it would be hilarious if they sent Halfwit over.... they wouldn't have a clue what to make of him :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

Didn't really enjoy last night's BB to be honest, I think they were all a little grouchy!

Yeah, deffo a bit of a thing going on there between Charlie and Rodrigo, by the looks of it. Marcus summed it up in his usual eloquent manner.

Interesting to see people trying to get in with Lisa and her crowd now. They know they'll just be up for eviction against Freddie otherwise and don't believe they'll be able to win against him (even though some probably would).

Nominations are hard to call this week? Freddie V ???

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Nominations are hard to call this week? Freddie V ???

Definitely a tough one. A few days ago I would have said Freddie V Marcus V Kris (how amazing!) but I'm not so sure now. Rodrigo could get a few, he's been a whiney arse the past few days. I have a feeling Team Bland are going to target Siavash unfortunately.

• Advertisement

Definitely a tough one. A few days ago I would have said Freddie V Marcus V Kris (how amazing!) but I'm not so sure now. Rodrigo could get a few, he's been a whiney arse the past few days. I have a feeling Team Bland are going to target Siavash unfortunately.

If it was Freddie v Siavash that would be interesting. Freddie's gotten himself quite a fan base, but from what I've seen people seem to like Siavash too. I'd be a bit torn myself with that one.

My ideal scenario at the moment would be Freddie v Lisa. With Lisa to go. My god that would be satisfying. Unlikely to happen yet though.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

im almost sick of freddie again, its been a rollercoaster of empathy with that guy. if it was him and siavash id be crossing my fingers for siavash to stay.

zuroph wrote: »
    im almost sick of freddie again

I'm at the same stage as well now, find myself fastforwarding through a lot of his monologues in the diary room.

He's taken a bit of a walk in the market on Betfair as well, from 2.4 to 3.6 over the weekend. People maybe getting a bit fed up with him (and the potential gay love triangle will probably harm all their chances).

Ironically if Freddie is to go on and win it from here, then being up against Siavash this week is probably his best chance as I think Freddie is less likely to beat Siavash the longer this show goes on.
    So this is maybe the last week that Freddie could knock out his main rival.

DS:
    Big Brother reportedly plans to test Sophie and Kris's fledgling romance.

Two new housemates will join the group in an attempt to discover whether the relationship is real, according to the Daily Star.

One of the new housemates will reportedly be Sophie's ideal man, while the other will have all the qualities Kris is looking for in a woman.

A show insider told the newspaper, "Their feelings are going to be tested to the limit when the new arrivals get into the house. It will really put the cat among the pigeons and I think we will start to see their true colours."

The rumours come after Big Brother banned fake romances from the house this year. Kris and Sophie have already been questioned in the Diary Room about their feelings for each other.

I wonder will it happen?:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

http://www.theblueroom.me.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=23908

First person up for eviction is
    charlie

charlie

BB playing silly beggers.
    I love it.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

charlie

Charlie BETTER get put up for eviction now! They can't back down, he blatantly spoke!

Karly, Lisa and Sophie were also nominations the other night on the live feed and they never showed it on the highlights and it doesn't look like they've been punished :mad:
    If Charlie IS up then the likelihood is Marcus V Freddie V Charlie. It's going to be extremely close I think. Charlie HAS to go!!! Imagine the shock of the others! They think he's the safest and the potential winner! I really wish we could vote :(

Interesting developments, if all true. Although, if the three girls were all discussing nominations, then why aren't they up also? Or is this another case of selective punishment for BB?

Whats the deal with LF, is it on online only now?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

no its on e4 from 12 everynight the live feed

• Advertisement

Ah ok, thanks Harpie. Not sure I could stay awake that late :p

DS is rife with nomination rumours. Isn't it a bit early in the week to know whos up?

(Come on Jade (or Mecia) in BNTM)

Advertisement