Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Up for eviction this week is
    Charlie, Halfwit and Marcus

http://www.theblueroom.me.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=23913

God tonights episode was boring!!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Awaits our resident bookie with odds :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Awaits our resident bookie with odds :pac:

He shouldn't be long.

/ checks watch...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,427 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Betfair market (which is the best guide) stays suspended until there is either an official press release or the Nominees are revealed on BBBM (or however its done now). Usually sometime Tuesday.

Sadly the blueroom is unofficial.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

oh oh oh, live feed, kris is now having to be quiet, and i think sophie too, but that has to be confirmed. we could have a massive list of potential evictees this week!

• Advertisement

zuroph,I've just turned it on.

What's up with Karly, how come she is crying?

Karly is feeling a bit guilty cos she was involved in convo too apparently. but yeah, lisa is claiming she doesnt try to influence anyone, and that influencing isnt possible. Rodrigo is using sophs quiet time to have a proper bitch about charlie.

What the hell is Siavash saying!!!

To Kris and Marcus:
    " I really really love you guys, but I cannot put Sophie up"

Has he lost it, what about discussing nommo's or have I missed something?

good to see BB finally taking some action on nom discussion though, cos they've been getting away with far too much this year. no prison immediately hinted that BB was going soft.

Jeeze, the whole lot of them are very down.
    What happened to cause this?

• Advertisement

roddy and charlie are schoolyard fighting.
    lisa and karly miss the other half of their group, and are worried about punishments, and the game plan is shattered cos they think two of them might go this week, which would ruin their voting block.
    Siavash is bored.
    Marcus is a bit lonely for noirin id guess.
    no sign of halfwit.

Bring back REX!
    :eek:
    :D

innit, this is so so dull. BBLBs ad break clip today (the "what happened before") bit was the whole rex messing with the painting scandal from last year. now that was fun.

It was a reminder of what BB should be like.
    I can honestly say I couldn't care less if the whole lot of them were evicted and another lot of HMs were brought in.

There is just no one in there this year even worth starting a thread up about.

id like to give siavash a new bunch of people to hang with, he's wasted in there at the moment. itd be interesting to see him and rex like, i think they'd get on well.

True, it's a kind of miss match in there, I feel let down tbh.
    I would normally be more into it at this stage.

the live feed being absent during the day means im getting to work more often though :D

damn it, looks like they've passed, they just had bells chime and got called to diary room.
    lol and charlie is ratty saying they had it much easier than him, with 4 hours at night instead of 10 hours in day.

they failed! kris and sophie seem to be facing public vote! and BB has given the hint that there might be two evictions.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

zuroph wrote: »
    they failed! kris and sophie seem to be facing public vote! and BB has given the hint that there might be two evictions.

If it's 2 evictions then it is bye bye to Kris and Sophie!

• Advertisement

u think? I'd say marcus has a few opposers on the outside..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

zuroph wrote: »
    u think? I'd say marcus has a few opposers on the outside..

Maybe so, but Kris especially seems to annoy the watching public with his smug attitude and his unacceptable treatment of Freddie. He seems to think he is untouchable in the nomination stakes.

Kris is a gonner i'd say but thinking about it again then I would say Marcus could go over Sophie in a double eviction.

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Got a text this morning saying that sophie, kris and Charlie are up for eviction! Is it true?? How did that happen?

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Elphaba

On BBLB yesterday they said Charlie was up cos he was told to not speak until midnight and he said something by accident. A bit harsh cos I think he only said it to himself and remember straight away and covered his mouth. I wouldnt htink there's much chance of him going anyway. I hope it's true about Kris being up too!

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

so is that 5 of them up so? gotta be a double eviction then.... and hopefully they'll throw someone in aswell. LOOOVVEEEE Siavash

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I'm going to Amsterdam on Friday morning...I can't believe I'm going to miss all this :(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

house needs new blood in it!!!
    it's all getting boring to fast this year!
    is there 5 up this week????

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭eightyfish

joes girls wrote: »
    it's all getting boring to fast this year!

True :(

Hoping for big things during the 10th anniversary week next week. This series need a serious shaking up. Kris's inevitable eviction this week might be the start of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Iiiiiintereshtingggg!

Advertisement