Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,427 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

zuroph wrote: »
    innit, this is so so dull.
    couldn't care less
    joes girls wrote: »
    boring
    eightyfish wrote: »
    series needa a serious shaking up.

From a forum/viewing pov I think the problem is that the general public is in agreement, as in there is no character who half us love/half us hate.

In hindsight we were spoiled last year by the great arguments we were able to have about housemates like Mario, Rex, Rachel, even Darnell and Mikey.
    People who genuinely split public opinion.

This time last year I'd be logging onto this board basically waiting for MNG to spout some rubbish about how Rachel was going to win (as if :pac:) so we could have a pop at him, then defend Rex to a few other tender souls etc.

The board needs someone to start a Kris fanclub just to get the debate going.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭patchybaby

i think ud be hard pushed to get anybody to admit being a fan of that dobber...........however.............he dus ave sexy eyes.......im confused guys.....did someone say there was 5 up for eviction this week

patchybaby wrote: »
    i think ud be hard pushed to get anybody to admit being a fan of that dobber...........however.............he dus ave sexy eyes.......im confused guys.....did someone say there was 5 up for eviction this week

I don't think its official yet, but the rumours are Marcus and Halfwit (via housemates nominations), Charlie, Kris and Dogface (for rule breaking).
    Whether thats true and if it is just how many will go on Friday is still not confirmed I think.

thanx for that A! jeez.....lets hope thats true...we trully need kris outta there....he's a bully....he thinks he's untouchable....with him gone the dynamics of the house would change.....lisa next please!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭eightyfish

patchybaby wrote: »
    i think ud be hard pushed to get anybody to admit being a fan of that dobber

It'd be almost as difficult as getting someone to admit they're a fan of Big Brother. (It's fun following a series that's almost universally hated.)

• Advertisement

what i find amusing is that when i start to talk about BB the people that say it's ****e, know everything about it!! they can tell me who's who etc...if it's that bad why do they watch it? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭lubie76

Bye bye Kris! I'll be glad for Sophie when he goes. I think she is a nice girl who doesn't take herself too seriously (unlike Noirin) but she is too easily influenced by bullyboy Kris!

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

There's definatley 5 up this week! The 3 for breaking the rules and 2 from nominations! Kris is favourite to go! I'll get the source up later cos I'm in work now and can't access my email!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Kris going would be great. No harm for him to get a bit of a shock. Plus Sophie will get a chance to be a bit more involved in the house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

This is great news! Reckon Kris and Marcus will probably go if there are two going. Kris first though, with the majority of the votes. Think Freddie will be safe again, he seems to split people's opinion a good bit (aside from being bullied, he is the human equivelant of pumpernickel).

They should take this Friday as a chance to put in a few new housemates. A good few, maybe 5 of them or something. The only pity will be that if they do go in, we won't get to see Kris with his knickers in a twist over some better looking dude being in there. Though we will get to see Kris being booed.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Wohoo see ya Kris :D

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Saucey-Susie

am soooooooooo happy that kris, charlie and sophie are all up for nomination and hoping kris will go but its obvious BB is 1-doing it for ratings and 2-to finally get rid of a boring housemate, cos if marcus went, there is literally just halfwit left to annoy people.
    I do think its mean that they went sooooooooooo drastic to make them not talk till further notice and cos one of them hummed or something they are now up for nomination, when that didnt happen before and if thats the case i hope it sticks for everyone else that talks about nominations

but that said, im delighted the other 3 are up and would be even happy if 2 of them were evicted. not bothered who goes along as kris is one of em :)

cant wait to see his face!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Misticalz2003

Heard a rumour today prob not true but that they were bringing 2 of Charlies ex girlfriends into the house! dunno where my friend got that one from???

But anyway I do hope Kris goes couldnt lose Charlie just now and we havent seen enough of Sophie as herself to judge yet!

Defo like i keep saying need new interesting cute housemates in there soon!!!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Was it not Kris's ex-girlfriends?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

The ideal situation would be they evict 2 housemates... say ehh Kris and Marcus, pick them up outside on the bus and bring to other house / room.... then chuck in some lashers of men for Sophie and Noirin to drool over.... chuck Marcus and Kris back in the house then bout a week or 2 later after letting them see the whole thing..... a bit like the good ole days :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

Heard a rumour today prob not true but that they were bringing 2 of Charlies ex girlfriends into the house! dunno where my friend got that one from???
    Charlies ex girlfriends? That can't be right!biggrin.gif Unless he has been pretending to be something he isn't!eek.gif

jobucks wrote: »
    The ideal situation would be they evict 2 housemates... say ehh Kris and Marcus, pick them up outside on the bus and bring to other house / room.... then chuck in some lashers of men for Sophie and Noirin to drool over.... chuck Marcus and Kris back in the house then bout a week or 2 later after letting them see the whole thing..... a bit like the good ole days :D

I hated all that 'send Aisleyne to the secret room', 'send Charley to a Fake eviction', 'send Emma&BunnyBoiler to a secret house' stuff.

Proper eviction each week for me please, I like a bit of blood.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

DS:
    Some of the housemates wondered who would survive an eviction against Freddie yesterday.

As she sat in the garden, Sophie explained that she would like to face the public vote alongside the Oxford graduate.
    "Not because I think I'd stay," she clarified. "Just because I'd like to see."

Kris was more forthright, announcing: "If I went [and he stayed], I'd be like, 'British public, what the *5*& are you doing?'"

Meanwhile, Karly was less confident. "If I was up against him I'd go, because I'm always in there bitching about him," she revealed.

"I don't know why he's staying, to be honest," Sophie mused. "Do you think it's because he's rich and his family are voting for him?"

Can Sophie really be that naive, seriously!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

I hated all that 'send Aisleyne to the secret room', 'send Charley to a Fake eviction', 'send Emma&BunnyBoiler to a secret house' stuff.

Proper eviction each week for me please, I like a bit of blood.

Ditto to Aisleyne and Charley stuff, but thought the emma and bunnyboiler was excellent :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Misticalz2003

Sorry lol Kris's Ex's haha my mistake!!

• Advertisement

jobucks wrote: »
    Ditto to Aisleyne and Charley stuff, but thought the emma and bunnyboiler was excellent :)

True, it was rather good.
    And it gave us 'There will be no naked Jacuzzi-ness' which was funny.

Just a HeadsUp that tonights highlights program is on at 9PM, an hour earlier than normal because of the new Charlie Brooker quiz show at 10.

Cheers AJ, reminder set.

Anyone watching BBLB? Very apt name for Chipmunk.

I can't believe Sophie's answer to Freddie's survival. Yeah, THAT'S why he's still there :rolleyes: She's not the brightest spoon in the cutlery drawer, is she?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Miss Nell

Out of the 5 up this week, I really hope Marcus stays. He's provided some entertaining arguments so far.....

Marcus vs Lisa
    Marcus vs Sree
    Marcus vs Big Bro :D

Kris should go, then Dogface....that should shake things up in team bland!

Interesting second nomination for Noirin.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

lol poor Charlie, funny though

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

How many times has Charlie spoken now?:D

Marcus discussing groping Noirin, with Siavash has put him way down on my list.
    I hate guys who do that.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

How many times has Charlie spoken now?:D

Marcus discussing groping Noirin, with Siavash has put him way down on my list.
    I hate guys who do that.

Same.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Too right ladies. Marcus is the new Sree imo

• Advertisement

Too right ladies. Marcus is the new Sree imo

Sree leaving has definitely hurt Marcus. He can no longer be the sensible one protecting Noirin from Srees lunacy. So she doesn't need him anymore and suddenly he is the new lunatic.
    An unexpected outcome.

Advertisement