Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

I really thought that he'd be able to handle rejection. Apparently not.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Sree leaving has definitely hurt Marcus. He can no longer be the sensible one protecting Noirin from Srees lunacy. So she doesn't need him anymore and suddenly he is the new lunatic.
    An unexpected outcome.
    Any betting yet :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Yes! He spoke! Arsehole is out of there. (Kris)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,427 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

6th eviction early Betfair betting.
    I reckon this could be an interesting eviction week as at least one of the outsiders has the potential to turn into a bitter lunatic over the next 2 days.
    And who knows what he'll be like when he finds out he's up?
    Kris 1/10, Marcus 11/1, Freddie 50/1, Charlie 80/1, Sophie 120/1.
    So the market reckons Kris goes about 90% of the time, Marcus 8%, and the rest make up another 2/3% between them.
    It'll probably be Kris, but Marcus is having a dreadful week and with 3 highlights shows to come it could yet get worse for him.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

6th eviction early Betfair betting.
    I reckon this could be an interesting eviction week as at least one of the outsiders has the potential to turn into a bitter lunatic over the next 2 days.
    And who knows what he'll be like when he finds out he's up?
    Kris 1/10, Marcus 11/1, Freddie 50/1, Charlie 80/1, Sophie 120/1.
    So the market reckons Kris goes about 90% of the time, Marcus 8%, and the rest make up another 2/3% between them.
    It'll probably be Kris, but Marcus is having a dreadful week and with 3 highlights shows to come it could yet get worse for him.
    Happy days :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

Lol... at 2.40pm... at 2.41pm... Brilliant.

Kris is gone. Prob Marcus also.

Do we know for a fact that two go, or is it educated guesswork?

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Marcus has gone way down in my estimation and BB won't show Kris in a very good light after him being so disrespectful in the Diary Room.

I hope that 2 do go and maybe then they will put a worthy contestant in.

Do we know for a fact that two go, or is it educated guesswork?

Whoops, just thanked you there, meant to thank you on a previous post!

Anyway, yeah educated guess. BB are going on about this 10th anniversary thing, saying that big things will happen on Friday, so I'm expecting 2 to go and a few to go in. I could be totally wrong!

I just hope they don't "evict" Kris, but have him in a different house/room or make him a non-housemate or something. I just want him gone. The man has absolutely no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

Call me cynical, but straight in to the cuddling then with Sophie afterwards?

Double evictions can have strange results as you have 3 days to vote for the first person out, and then just 20 minutes to vote for the second person.
    So if Kris is hated enough to get 85% of the vote in the first 3 days then there will be really small margins between the remaining 4 contestants, maybe only a couple of hundred votes.
    Those with a long memory may remember that John Tickle (the only star of that year) lost out in a double eviction when logically he would have been perfectly safe against anyone in the house in a single eviction.

So maybe C4 wouldn't want to risk losing one of their preferred candidates (I'm thinking Charlie here) so mightn't risk a double eviction.

And if new people are going in then there may not be time for two interviews.

My guess- single eviction.

• Advertisement

If two are to go, my guess is it will be Kris and Sophie.
    The public know that their *relationship is for the cameras only and might decide with votes that they will show them that they are not fooling anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

nah, sophie is safe.

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Completely missed tonights show! I'll have to watch it tomorrow for the nominations! Was it any good? Oh man I hope Kris goes!! His reaction might be like Sezer's!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

Just after watchin it there, i really do NOT like noirin now. The way she's breaking into big grins because she knows that the lads fancy her and she's a complete cocktease! Can't wait for kris to be gone. Another prick!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,865 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Just after watchin it there, i really do NOT like noirin now. The way she's breaking into big grins because she knows that the lads fancy her and she's a complete cocktease! Can't wait for kris to be gone. Another prick!

+1 on Noirin. I can't stand her and I genuinely don't see what the lads think is so great about her. I think Siavash has her pegged right, and that's why she's whinging about him now.

Interesting twist tonight. I think Kris is gone (thankfully/hopefully!!), but I don't understand why Lisa wasn't warned/punished too. Wasn't she involved in the discussion with Charlie as well? Be good to get rid of Kris though as it may shake up that little clique - Karly is already worried about that by the looks of her tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭patchybaby

yeah gotta agree with the noirin polavar...she knows she has a bita power ova the men....although i have never seen the so called connection with her and half wit....she said she dusnt wana be known as a micky teaser but i think its a bit late for that. Put some other gorgeous girl in there and we'll see how she reacts x

• Registered Users Posts: 28,865 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

patchybaby wrote: »
    yeah gotta agree with the noirin polavar...she knows she has a bita power ova the men....although i have never seen the so called connection with her and half wit....she said she dusnt wana be known as a micky teaser but i think its a bit late for that. Put some other gorgeous girl in there and we'll see how she reacts x

Have to agree I'm not sure where the Noirin/Halfwit "connection" is coming from either, but then ya have to remember we don't see everything that goes on. I wouldn't have thought she'd be his type though to be honest.

She is definitely a tease, and she's nothing special at all in my opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭~Marky~

ha ha Halfwit is bald :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

patchybaby wrote: »
    Put some other gorgeous girl in there and we'll see how she reacts x

Or put her ex in there and see how everyone reacts.... now that would be funny, her game plan would go tits up and it would cause some major jealousy issues between Marcus & Fcukwit

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Kris was ragin' last night when he was told he was up for eviction. Can always tell when he starts that whistling lark that he's pissed off.

Good riddence. I expect he'll now make some pathetic attempt to patch things up with Freddie in some vain attempt to try and win over some of the public. Given that Freddie has been up 4 times and stayed, I'm sure he knows (even though he's a cretin) that he'll not be popular with the public.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

http://www.theblueroom.me.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=23938

Hopefully some entertaining people will go in!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Same, really gone off her, shes showing her true self now, thinks shes great. I want her to go soon tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

I don't like Kris at all but its a bit if a shame if he goes before new house mates go into the house, i want to see him a bit jealous of Sophie to see if he really likes her ir is just using her ..

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭ellie1

Have to say , i think norinn is getting a really bad edit. Norinn is Irish and is friendly and flirty. If she wasnt as good looking as she is , she would not get such a hard time. Irish people have always done well on big brother because they are friendly.
    In order for her not to be deemed as a prick tease, she would litereally have to sit on her own and not speak to anyone.
    She grew up with five boys so she obviously will get on better with the males.

ellie1 wrote: »
    Have to say , i think norinn is getting a really bad edit. Norinn is Irish and is friendly and flirty. If she wasnt as good looking as she is , she would not get such a hard time. Irish people have always done well on big brother because they are friendly.
    In order for her not to be deemed as a prick tease, she would litereally have to sit on her own and not speak to anyone.
    She grew up with five boys so she obviously will get on better with the males.

i see your point totally. But i think when marcus was in the garden walking around like a bull, and she was grinning madly because she knew he's upset over her, it made me really dislike her. She was quite clearly loving the whole situation. Humph. Don't like her. Also the whole 'why do you dress like that' to siavash was wholly unnecessary, it came across as ignorant and idiotic, she was acting like one of the bitches in school that make fun of the weird kid, to look cool infront of her friends.

What's the story with BBLB and noone allowed to say anything bad about Kris? Just when they were about to talk about the DS poll, George Lambe was told to end it. Seemed like they were ignoring the fact that Kris is pretty much universally (well, the BB universe) hated.

I'm likin Freddie's new look! If he doesn't talk, keeps the sunglasses on and looks a bit mean, he looks like Ed Norton, circa American History X :)

What's the story with BBLB and noone allowed to say anything bad about Kris? Just when they were about to talk about the DS poll, George Lambe was told to end it. Seemed like they were ignoring the fact that Kris is pretty much universally (well, the BB universe) hated.

I'm likin Freddie's new look! If he doesn't talk, keeps the sunglasses on and looks a bit mean, he looks like Ed Norton, circa American History X :)

you've just killed my ed norton fantasy. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 54,339 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

right in the head

what a shot

Headshot wrote: »
    right in the head

what a shot

A perfect Headshot.:p

I love Halfwits hair now he has stopped reminding me of PJ from the BB with Jade.
    :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,339 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

dogface to get voted out me thinks

it is women voters after all

Advertisement