Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

Headshot wrote: »
    dogface to get voted out me thinks

it is women voters after all

jesus! Just because its mainly women voters does not mean that she'll go! We're not all idiots, she's pretty harmless like! Kris is a bastard, hope he'll go.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,339 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

jesus! Just because its mainly women voters does not mean that she'll go! We're not all idiots, she's pretty harmless like! Kris is a bastard, hope he'll go.

kris is a good looking bloke so anything is possible

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Yep, too up himself.
    Headshot wrote: »
    kris is a good looking bloke so anything is possible

I'll bet that's his mantra.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

I just don't see the good looking part! He might be okay if he got rid of the bird's nest on his head.

Had a power cut here half way through BB - what'd I miss?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,427 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Dreadfully poor shooting by Freddie.
    He only got two of his paintballs on target, missing her completely with his other three.

• Advertisement

Alice1 wrote: »
    I just don't see the good looking part! He might be okay if he got rid of the bird's nest on his head.

Had a power cut here half way through BB - what'd I miss?
    Just Halfwit getting his head shaved, Dogface and Karly deciding that he wasn't so bad after all and when the two girls were asking Siavash to buy them Champange ( they were pretending to be in a nightclub) he said " I don't buy drinks for random girls ".:D

DS:
    Four new housemates will join Big Brother next week, reports suggest.

They will enter the house during the show's birthday celebrations on July 17, according to the Daily Star.
    Charlie, Freddie, Kris, Marcus and Sophie are currently facing eviction on Friday. One source told the newspaper: "If Kris goes, that leaves Sophie on her own and if a hunky new man comes along we could have a new romance."

The insider added: "Noirin has also been begging for some real men to come in, too. This could really help boost the ratings."

Dreadfully poor shooting by Freddie.
    He only got two of his paintballs on target, missing her completely with his other three.

He passed though, and that 1 shot to the head was brilliant.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭draward

Chris to go hate him:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,427 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

He passed though, and that 1 shot to the head was brilliant.:pac:

Aye cracking shot.

Actually thinking about it, BB should have called him into the diary room before the task and told him that his real challenge was to hit her on the face at least 4 times, but that he wasn't allowed tell this to any of the housemates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭patchybaby

just in from work and watched +4.....excuse me but what is the total turn around with freddie....they al friggen love him all of a sudden......i think they are feeling threatened by him now.....kris dressing him up etc.....can i also ask if anybody is feeling slightly sick with freddie opening his arms and asking charlie if he wants cuddles......jeez im embarressed watching that....fooking cringe x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,865 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Love Freddie's new look. Definitely Ed Norton look about him now. Seems to do it for most of the girls too! ;)
    Class shot too with the paint balloon!

Noirin still whinging I see. Poor girl - everyone loves her, or picks on her, and she can barely string a coherent sentence together so she can't even explain how she feels! :rolleyes:

I laughed at Siavash's "approach" to the two girls in the kitchen. He's just such a cool guy I really think he could/should win it.

Poor Charlie - first he's stuck in the middle of a bitching session again (this time between Marcus and Noirin!), then he gets the hardest task again too! :(

As for the fan dance.. why they thought it'd be a good idea to let the two most asexual people in the house do something like that is beyond me :p

aye gotta agree....it's a tough wan this week....i really don't know who will go out......i'd like to think Kris but gotta feeling marcus may go......i honestly don't think that leopardskin outfit dun him any favours haha

• Registered Users Posts: 28,865 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

patchybaby wrote: »
    aye gotta agree....it's a tough wan this week....i really don't know who will go out......i'd like to think Kris but gotta feeling marcus may go......i honestly don't think that leopardskin outfit dun him any favours haha

True! But Kris is just such a tosser, I think he'll definitely go! :D

i do hope kris goes but i don't think marcus has dun himself any favours.....girls may love kris......and they may lookat marcus as a bit of a perv i shall be happy as larry if/when kris goes.....i can't wait to see his smug little face when davina reads out his name....as i have said before....that whole house will be over freddie like a rash if kris goes out.....they know he treats his like sh***!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

its kicking off, siavash apparently told noirin someone said something about her, shes gone and said it tyo kris and carly that he said they were dissing her, its all out in open now. FIGHT!!

Watching it now.:D
    Coming close to eviction time.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

oh its a good one....hopes it goes on for a bit!!!

she's ****ed siavash. sly bitch!

she's playing him off, what a sly girl.

she is only making herself look good....siavash is been made out to be the big bad one....its all more everyone look at me from her!!!!

• Advertisement

she's been talking about them too, and keeps changing subject back to siavash, so sly!

its seems like they're being a bit sceptical of noirin which is good. think this might backfire on her a bit too. she's proper sold siavash up the river though.

why cant she say it herself........she is such a cow!!!

he is the most easy going person in the house........she is a non stop man destroyer!!!!!who will be next.
    now she startin on halfwit.......what she at????

****ing hell though, siavash isnt going to come out of this well, unless they show evidence that she's lied about this, which she might have. expect his odds to stretch far this week. This is going to be the first big split. noirin will get a few noms, siavash is going to be auto up since he's been shouting about noms. freddie might get his first week off! she's twisting everyones words now.

Her voice is penetrating. I think i might suffocate her if i was there.

oh man, halfwit just said she's quoting him out of context. everyone else is being very quiet now cos they're beginning to doubt her a bit i think. this is good stuff!

EDIT: halfwit is proper owning her!

So... Did siavash say karly and kris? Jesus, talk about a meltdown.

its gona be mad to see the BB edit of this and what really happened. this should be good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

She is right in what she said about Siavash. He suggested that Kris and Karly might think she is a "bunny rabbit" meaning she hops between the two groups.

She went into the bedroom and told everyone this and as a result Siavash has been caught out. Her problem now is that she is going way over the top with this and is making herself look foolish.

By the end of the argument the others seemed to believe Siavash more than her. If she dosn't leave the house tonight then she will definitly be up for nomination next week and she will be evicted for blowing her top and acting like a spoilt child I'm afraid to say.

She has just blown her chances big time!

Advertisement