Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Koloman wrote: »
    She is right in what she said about Siavash. He suggested that Kris and Karly might think she is a "bunny rabbit" meaning she hops between the two groups.

She went into the bedroom and told everyone this and as a result Siavash has been caught out. Her problem now is that she is going way over the top with this and is making herself look foolish.

By the end of the argument the others seemed to believe Siavash more than her. If she dosn't leave the house tonight then she will definitly be up for nomination next week and she will be evicted for blowing her top and acting like a spoilt child I'm afraid to say.

She has just blown her chances big time!
    Is this how it happened? I didnt see, but she was saying he said they said it directly, not that he thought they might think, which was the whole point of the argument. Im mad to know exactly what was said!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

wow... so just reading all of yer posts from last night / this morning... really kicked off in there then! How did it end up? Hope Noirin hasn't ruined Siavash's chances, she really is a muppet of the highest order. Think she has something against Siavash because he's the only one who hasn't hit on her and it pisses her off.

last i saw, noirín was in diary room for a good 30-45 minutes, cooling down. marcus waited outside for her, then when she came out they went back to the sitting room for another chat. she said the same old points that siavash was a liar and wasnt her friend etc, then marcus talked an awful lot of sense and made her quieten up. he told her what she did was incredibly mean to Siavash, and that no1 in the house would want to talk to her or help her now, for fear of her backstabbing them in the same way. her face sank when she realised that was the case. he said whether siavash was lying or not, they way she played it was very wrong. he also gave out to her for trying to drag him and halfwit into it. all the while, he stayed very calm and friendly, and she shut up for the most part and listened. i didnt stay up to see the end of it, but it will be interesting to see if BB show that part, i thought it was one of the most important parts of the whole thing.
    in the meantime, Siavash says what he thinks he said in to everyone else in the bedroom. Lisa seems to take his side, and after a few minutes they're joking about how it'll be shown on the outside.
    she's done damage to siavash, but more damage to herself IMO.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

zuroph wrote: »
    then marcus talked an awful lot of sense and made her quieten up. he told her what she did was incredibly mean to Siavash, and that no1 in the house would want to talk to her or help her now, for fear of her backstabbing them in the same way. her face sank when she realised that was the case. he said whether siavash was lying or not, they way she played it was very wrong. he also gave out to her for trying to drag him and halfwit into it. all the while, he stayed very calm and friendly, and she shut up for the most part and listened. i didnt stay up to see the end of it, but it will be interesting to see if BB show that part, i thought it was one of the most important parts of the whole thing.

well if they show this as it happened it could go a long way to saving Marcus's ass in the eviction....

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

yeah im with you on it all....zuroph,she really showed herself up last night!
    its going to be good to see how they will all react to her today!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

last i saw, noirín was in diary room for a good 30-45 minutes, cooling down. marcus waited outside for her, then when she came out they went back to the sitting room for another chat. she said the same old points that siavash was a liar and wasnt her friend etc, then marcus talked an awful lot of sense and made her quieten up. he told her what she did was incredibly mean to Siavash, and that no1 in the house would want to talk to her or help her now, for fear of her backstabbing them in the same way. her face sank when she realised that was the case. he said whether siavash was lying or not, they way she played it was very wrong. he also gave out to her for trying to drag him and halfwit into it. all the while, he stayed very calm and friendly, and she shut up for the most part and listened. i didnt stay up to see the end of it, but it will be interesting to see if BB show that part, i thought it was one of the most important parts of the whole thing.
    in the meantime, Siavash says what he thinks he said in to everyone else in the bedroom. Lisa seems to take his side, and after a few minutes they're joking about how it'll be shown on the outside.

A lot depends on the editing tonight. If they show a good bit of this conversation, it will really help Marcus. I don't trust those editors much though!

oh man, halfwit just said she's quoting him out of context. everyone else is being very quiet now cos they're beginning to doubt her a bit i think. this is good stuff!

EDIT: halfwit is proper owning her!

Someone put the vid up on youtube!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIPjCq-xC4s halfwit! He looks mighty hot too :o

Edit: sorry, link fixed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

Wow, I missed a lot on the live feed last night! I really hope BB puts in the conversation above, though they might not if they think it will save Marcus. BB want Marcus out for calling them up on their double standards. I hope he stays, he is like a big angry voice of reason in there :D

That leopard print leotard was hilarious, made him look like a proper caveman.

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Cannot wait to see the show tonight! They better edit it right now and not in favour of Noirin!

Apparently Nikki Grahame is going into the house on Sunday and a different former housemate will return everyday until the following Friday as part of their anniversary!

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/blog/ffa775fa91d3b16d2ace26af3ca7b514/view.c4

I cant remember any good tasks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭eightyfish

Apparently Nikki Grahame is going into the house on Sunday and a different former housemate will return everyday until the following Friday as part of their anniversary!

I hate this idea :mad:

• Advertisement

Cannot wait to see the show tonight! They better edit it right now and not in favour of Noirin!

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/blog/ffa775fa91d3b16d2ace26af3ca7b514/view.c4

Ugh not Nikki :( I suppose they could probably only get the famewhores. I bet Luke & Bex will be in there somewhere too. I would love to see Rex go back in! Or Victor, or Jon Tickle.

One of my favourite tasks was the Box Task. Can't remember what year it was but they had to stay in boxes for as long as they could. Their pictures were on the boxes and whenever they were speaking, the camera would just fix on the person's face on the side of the box, it was so funny!

One of my favourite tasks was the Box Task. Can't remember what year it was but they had to stay in boxes for as long as they could. Their pictures were on the boxes and whenever they were speaking, the camera would just fix on the person's face on the side of the box, it was so funny!

"Science will not be contained!"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

Noirin's problem is that she is a terrible judge of people. I think Siavash was actually trying to be helpful but she couldn't see this. She thinks he was backstabbing her all the time when in reality he was trying to be friendly with her.

This episode shows that when she has a little bit of alcohol on her she turns into a narcissistic monster who only thinks about herself. It's sad really because a lot of people were starting to warm to her and she has just commited Big Brother suicide.

She will be definitely up next week and as a result she will be a certainty to go whoever she is up against.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Noirin's problem is that she is a terrible judge of people. I think Siavash was actually trying to be helpful but she couldn't see this. She thinks he was backstabbing her all the time when in reality he was trying to be friendly with her.
    Indeed she is and also very opinonated, like if you dont agree or fit into Noirins view of what's acceptable then you dont fit in .....pffft
    This episode shows that when she has a little bit of alcohol on her she turns into a narcissistic monster who only thinks about herself. It's sad really because a lot of people were starting to warm to her and she has just commited Big Brother suicide.
    Showing her true colours and when she said '' I would walk over all the men in here '' pffft ....well there are only two blonde girls in the house who might do a better job of it .

Noirin's problem is that she is a terrible judge of people.

+1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭patchybaby

oh my god.....was watchng this at 3am whist i had to be up for work at 5!!!! was glued.....i have seen noirin in a different light.....i am glad halfwit roared at her....that girl need to be taken down a peg or two....she was putting words into peoples mouths.....NOW.....here's the bit i didn't get.......did kris and carly say she was like a rabbitt!!!

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I HATE Nikki Graham! I hated her first time around, second time around, and every time she crops up on their shows (because noone else would have her on).

Tonight's show will be interesting!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

patchybaby wrote: »
    oh my god.....was watchng this at 3am whist i had to be up for work at 5!!!! was glued.....i have seen noirin in a different light.....i am glad halfwit roared at her....that girl need to be taken down a peg or two....she was putting words into peoples mouths.....NOW.....here's the bit i didn't get.......did kris and carly say she was like a rabbitt!!!

I watched the whole thing last night and this was my interpretation of what happened

Noirin confronted Karly and Kris about the fact that they had been saying that she was a rabbit who jumped from group to group. They swore that they hadn't said anything and got her to reveal that it was Siavash who had told her this info.
    Of course they then confronted Siavash who said that he had mentioned their names to Noirin. The problem with the whole argument is that Siavash said that he thinks like many others in the group that Noirin is like the rabbit hopping from group to group. When she asked him who else thought it, he said he thinks that Karly and Kris think it too....... He never actually said to Noirin that they actually said this to him!!!!!!!!
    She kept saying to the whole room last night that he told her that Karly and Kris had said these things about her.....

NOT TRUE.... He was trying to give the silly yoke the heads up about how he felt she was being perceived by the rest of the group but she missed the point completely.... She's an absolute ass

She then lost the plot with Halfwit who would not agree with her that he heard the names of Karly and Kris being mentioned by Siavash as he was in the toilets at the time

She then lost the head with Marcus who would not "defend" her as she called it. He told her that he could not recall which of the two names were mentioned Karly, Kris, Charlie, Sophie as it was in the middle of a 2 hour discussion between 4 people with many other conversations happening at the same time. He said he would not participate in any argument when he was not in posession of 100% of the facts. Haven't liked him in the past but he really went up in my estimations last night:)

As far as I'm concerned Siavash did really well last night and kept his cool which must have been incredibly difficult when dealing with a tool like Noirin.
    She even then later told Marcus details of a private conversation that Siavash had with her concerning her ways around Marcus ( not leading him on and having another Sree episode). Unlike Siavash, she doesn't give a damn who she drops in it when she gets going:mad:
    Fair play to Marcus tho' he stood fast and told her that she was a blind fool for ot noticing that Siavash was only trying to keep her in the loop about how she was beginning to look. He also told her that she had dropped Siavash in the **** and that was an unforgivable thing to do!!

She then told him she hates his "weirdo" friends Halfwit and Siavash and that she won't be sitting with that group anymore. She told him this in an ultimatum sort of way......Absolute yoke. Again, fair play to him, he didn't have any of it

i feel really sorry for marcus, he's just socially awkward, when he speaks his mind he always surprises and impresses me. Him and halfwit aren't that different really.

Charlie was hilarious last night during the argument

Flapping all around the place and pleading, absolutely pleading with Siavash to reveal what Noirin had said about Carly!!!!!
    His nose was soooooo bothered whearas Carly wasn't too bothered.
    I think Carly was half afraid to know what Noirin was saying about her, but if you saw the way she quitened down when she heard Siavash say that Noirin had been talking badly about her. It was priceless, her eyes pratically turned into slits looking at Noirin:D

can't wait to see how it will be shown tohight on the HL show:eek:
    Hope to hell they show how she tried to manipulate Marcus into turning on his mates and when that didn't work how she then tried the old "taking the love" away trick

• Advertisement

It's been a funny old day for Siavash. He's at the centre of a storm that he really didn't want to be in. In fact, to him, all he was doing last night was giving Noirin some friendly advice. He didn't want to mention any names to her and she promised him she wouldn't tell if he did. Well, we know that didn't happen. So when Big Brother gave him a chance to offload in the Diary Room, he dumped off a whole heap.

"I thought I'd give Noirin some good advice," began Siavash, talking about last night. "And she threw it back in my face. I think she's playing a game and wants to turn people against me. It's like i've started a huge argument, and I would never do that. It would go against all my beliefs."

Siavash kept his cool, but he was obviously rattled.

"I told her, if you trust my judgement, I think Kris and Karly think that about you. I did say their names, but I said they think, not that they told me. I advised her for her own good and she turned it around. I did enjoy hanging out with her and spending time with her, I thought she was a right laugh. But I don't think she is a friend now," he said.

Then Siavash said that he remembered a conversation about cigarettes with Kris and Karly, where Karly made a comment about Noirin flitting from group to group, and that Kris agreed. "I know they think that. It's easy to read them," he added. But did they say the 'r' word Siavash?

But he did have a good word for someone: "Freddie, I appreciated that he stood up for me. I won't forget that. I'm starting to like him more and more. I think he is a really nice guy."

Found this on the official big bro site and it explains excactly where Siavash was coming from in his conversation with Noirin about being a rabbit

• Registered Users Posts: 54,339 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Siavash or freddie to win

Headshot wrote: »
    Siavash or freddie to win

Absolutely,
    Never liked Noirin from the beginning.
    On the fence about Lisa, Rodrigo and Dog face.
    Charlie is the biggest rabbit in there with his "Me, I like everyone me"!!!!!!!!
    Can't stand Kris since the night he started on Freddie about the washing up.
    Didn't think too much of Marcus until he stood by his mate Siavash last night after the argument. Noirin is only bothering to stay friends with him to avoid him nominating her, 'cos she knows he won't if he thinks they have a special bond.... I wish to hell he could see through her like he can through most of the other HM's:mad:
    Carly makes out she's an angel but she is one of the biggest back biters in there and as boring as ditchwater...

siavash marcus and freddie to form a boy band. :D

sounds like siavash is gonna come out of this brilliantly.

siavash marcus and freddie to form a boy band. :D

sounds like siavash is gonna come out of this brilliantly.

BB are trying to make sure that doesn't happen though. According to people watching the LF, Siavash said that he thought Kris and Karly had said stuff about Noirin. The bit BBLB showed of Siavash talking was so closely cut, they had him saying "Kris and Karly said..." but didn't show what he said beforehand. He could easily have said "I thought that Kris and Karly said..." and BB just edited it to suit themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

yeah i saw BBLB, couldn't believe it
    hope they don't make out Siavash as the 'baddie' but we'll just have to wait and see

we'll see later. the official website paints a better picture anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

Freddie has gone up even further in my estimation.

His classic line to Karly last night has got to be the line of the series so far.

"I have no reason to doubt Siavash's honesty, and I have every reason to doubt your honesty!".

Kris and Karly did say it in front of Siavash and Lisa but not last night, they said it earlier in the week. Lisa was backing Siavash last night so that it wouldn't come out that she was there and party to that conversation that happened at the bus stop.

Also when nominations were announced on BBBM show BB accidently on purpose let the audience reaction of "Awe" when Freddie's name was announced be heard by everyone of the HMs in the BB house. Now they all know that Freddie is liked by the public so they're all (apart from Noirin) backtracking and now being so nice to him especially Lisa.

BB has told Sivash that he will be punished for discussing nominations but he must wait until after tomorrow's eviction as lines are already open so he knows that he's up for nomination next week.

Hopefully Lisa and Karly will be punished then.

The Lisa clique were discussing nominations today but were doing it in code. Lisa kept repeating the same sh1te that she's going to keep nominating as she's always done. She was bitching big time that since Freddie got his hair cut that he's getting very cocky and how he's changing his personality and game playing blah de blah.

Channel4 may be in trouble with OFCAM because they put up the same number for Kris and Marcus and as there is such a strong anti Kris vote people who think they've been voting to have the gobsh1te evicted have actually been voting for Marcus.

God almighty, Can you imagine these lot as witnesses in a court case!!!!!!
    They can't repeat back anything that was said in front of them at all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Jesus, this is the most pointless argument they've had so far.

Advertisement