Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Why the hell is the boring blonde so upset about people maybe voting her out for being boring:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

deisemum wrote: »
    Channel4 may be in trouble with OFCAM because they put up the same number for Kris and Marcus and as there is such a strong anti Kris vote people who think they've been voting to have the gobsh1te evicted have actually been voting for Marcus.

What's the story with this? When did that happen? Well, we'll all know come tomorrow night. There is far more hatred out there for Kris than Marcus. If Marcus goes, it will deffo be a fix on the part of BB. Sure all the Freddie/Siavash fans will be voting to get Kris out.

Yeah, the licking up to Freddie is so unbelievably obvious :mad:

Lol Why does Charlie put himself up for tasks he can't do?! Still, nothing tops Freddie's "hole in one" on the target task.

I feel sorry for Sophie/Dogface. Think she's being totally used by Kris.

What the hell is up with the channel 4 show, it's all over the place:confused:

Deja vu anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,427 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Wow, the editor of tonights program must be on drugs. Been a shambles since the double adbreak at the start.
    And now they are repeating part 2 again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

oh my god channel 4 are messing up big time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

We better not miss the row because of this. If we do I'm actually e-mailing someone about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

what the **** are they gonna do? if we miss anything im gonna get so ratty.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

This is ridiculous, what's the betting they are killing time so as not to show much of the argument.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

technical problems?

• Advertisement

Don't worry andyman, they've just fast-forwarded it back to where the tape was meant to be

Did you hear her "i promise I won't say anything" YEAH!!!!
    He said to her that they didn't say it to him................

They edited the hell out of that 'cos freddie was at the toilet when the naming of Kris and Carly first took place

I'm not sure, I think Freddie later said he was there, but either oculdn't remember at the time, or decided to stick by his mate and not dob him in (unlike Noirin).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Nice one, bit of a barney here.

Loving Halfwit, and the bowl.
    Look at him, it's like he's at home watching it on tv.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

i thnk it was honest to god bad wording from siavash, he did say those names, BUT, he didn't say they said it. geddit?

This is so cliché, but the term "massive misunderstanding" is extremely relevant here!

EDIT: Hands up? What age is she, 5?

This is head-melting! Noirin totally back-stabbed Siavash and caused all this malarkey. Marcus, at least, comes out about this looking very well.

"I think all of you are dicks"- haha nice one!

They edited out the part where Siavash said that Noirin had spoken about Carly. Bad programming:mad:
    That's why Charlie was screaming for Siavash to speak the truth!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭sidelines

andyman wrote: »
    This is so cliché, but the term "massive misunderstanding" is extremely relevant here!

EDIT: Hands up? What age is she, 5?

Yeah, that 'hands up' - she is incredibly juvenile, like a child in a playground. What a two faced cow.

Noirin to Good Group - Siavash, I swear, I will not tell anyone what you tell me. I will not tell anyone in that group what you say.

Noirin to Nasty Group - Siavash said blah blah blah

Noone will trust her with anything now.

Ah this is wrecking my head, hope somebody gets sacked over this lol! Noirin jus made a balls of things big time there.

I'm not sure, I think Freddie later said he was there, but either oculdn't remember at the time, or decided to stick by his mate and not dob him in (unlike Noirin).

They haven't shown the part of the argument where Freddie stood up to Noirin and it was established that he was in the toilet when the names were first mentioned.

Probably won't show it either.
    Hope they show the later conversations with Marcus where she tries to manipulate him into turning against Siavash

Noirin:
    " Hands up here, who wants him to say it ".
    ffs, where does she think she is, school?

They aren't showing the half of it.
    BB should have devoted most of tonight to the argument and ratings would have gone way up.

What are they trying to pull?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

:( Poor Siavash

• Registered Users Posts: 54,339 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

:( Poor Siavash

dont worry he came out well

2nd favourite to win this

by this spectacle :D

hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaahahahah

Good on ya Freddie, brilliant line there to Karly lol :D

Everyone knows who would be a quality mate and it ain't Noirin, Karly, etc.

• Advertisement

Massive, massive respect to Siavash there. He could have killed Noirín by telling that group what she had said about Karly, especially after Karly saying that she's no problems with Noirín. But he kept his word despite what Noirín did. The ultimate in trustworthy there.

YES HALFWIT! Man points for him there.

Advertisement