Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Freddy doing his best Shakespeare there, gas!!

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭sidelines

Very poor editing and not at all reflective of the overall reality based on the earlier posts here.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

You go Halfwit, don't let them shout you down.

Why is Noirin trying to twist what he is saying, has she actually forgotten that BB are recording it all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

jesus, brutal editing.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,427 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Freddy doing his best Shakespeare there, gas!!

Was just thinking that. Shaves his head and suddenly he's gone all 15th century.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

What are BB up to?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

That was unbelievable how they didn't show the chat she had with Marcus at all after the argument.
    Made it look like he didn't help Siavash at all and he really did.
    He was very honest with her in the aftermath and told her that she sold Siavash out in a big way!!!!!!!!

She even told him about a private conversation that she and Siavash had in an attempt to turn him against Siavash but it didn't work

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

They absolutely butchered what could of been an excellent show.

jesus, brutal editing.

They made a total hash of it which will turn BB fans off the programme even more than they are already.

Why show it live at night and then show the viewer how manipulative you are being towards them in the Hourly show.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

i knew they wouldnt show marcus's chat with her, where he puts her in her place. damn it. and none of what was said by noirin in the diary room for the 45 minutes or so she was in there. im so angry.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/big_brother/2523088/BB-in-phone-voting-scandal.html

Freddie is quick to stand up for someone who's being attacked unlike the rest of them yet when he's on the receiving end he just absorbs it.

I wonder were they planning on showing it, before all those technical hitches, or was it their plan to keep Marcus' good side down? They want him out.

She even told him about a private conversation that she and Siavash had in an attempt to turn him against Siavash but it didn't work
    i loved his response ; "how do you know he hasnt told me this already?"

whats the verdict over at DS? they've pushed marcus towards eviction with this, not fair.

zuroph wrote: »
    i knew they wouldnt show marcus's chat with her, where he puts her in her place. damn it. and none of what was said by noirin in the diary room for the 45 minutes or so she was in there. im so angry.

Jeez ya, I forgot about the time she spent in the diary room......Lord knows what she said in there

Pity they didn't show the Marcus chats, absolutely put her in her place:D

I wish he would drop her like a brick and really gain some more respect from the viewers.....

I've been thinking there, and as tomorrow is eviction night I'm reckoning they are keeping a lot of that to show depending on who is and isn't being booed by the crowd when Davina starts reading out the numbers to call to evict.

It will be more manipulation by BB.

What's this DS thingy ye are referring to?:confused:

i loved his response ; "how do you know he hasnt told me this already?"

whats the verdict over at DS? they've pushed marcus towards eviction with this, not fair.

Marcus came out of the whole thing fairly well over on DS, judging on what was there earlier today.

The hatred for Noirin has intensified though. She will be evicted if up against Freddie next week.

but they'll only show footage from today/tonight on tomorrows show.

What's this DS thingy ye are referring to?:confused:

www.digitalspy.co.uk

Ginny got me hooked, I'm paying it forward!

noms though, i think siavash will get a few from team bland now, we could have siavash versus freddie, that would be a horrible one to vote on :(

• Advertisement

I think Siavash will already be up though, he received a punishment there today, but they didn't say what it was on BBLB.

If he is up automatically, it will mean the blandies will have to vote for someone else, along with Freddie, obviously. They might put up Noirin.

Tonights show is due to be repeated tomorrow morning at 7.50am....do you think they'll show it in its proper form then?

Tonights show is due to be repeated tomorrow morning at 7.50am....do you think they'll show it in its proper form then?
    we saw the whole show tonight, bar 30 seconds at the start. that was the whole edit. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Go Halfwit! Best housemate ever!

we saw the whole show tonight, bar 30 seconds at the start. that was the whole edit. :(

But not the whole argument, more's the pity zuroph.

/it's not the same this year..:(

Right, I'm off to bed. Here's hoping the British public continue with their excellent form in voting over the last few weeks and get rid of Kris.

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Way behind tonight! Only after finishing watching it now! Jeez Noirin is such a child! Halfwit was brilliant in tonights show!

Siavash has to win!

Right, I'm off to bed. Here's hoping the British public continue with their excellent form in voting over the last few weeks and get rid of Kris.

Here's hoping, it would do team bland no harm to get a good shake up!!!!!!
    I hope "me, I like everyone, me" will be up soon......He is really starting to get on my nerves with his little nicey chappy routine (flapping fool)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

:D Thanks for the DS link, im now addicted

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

Does anybody think this phoneline 'mix up' is set up so that they can go ahead with some sort of plan to put Kris' ex-girlfriends in the house?

Advertisement