Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,427 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Does anybody think this phoneline 'mix up' is set up so that they can go ahead with some sort of plan to put Kris' ex-girlfriends in the house?

Are you for real?
    The simplest least complicated way of not risking Kris being evicted would have been to not arbitrarily add him to the eviction list in the first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

Did you notice, in the midst of all the shouting and yelling one person was curiously silent - I mean really really silent - not one word outta Lisa. She clearly was listening carefully but she didn't say anything....

Nóirin totally made a show of herself. A lady she is not.

Thought Freddie was super - I didn't think he had it in him.

D'you know, Nóirin could have been called much worse names than bunny rabbit. (I can think of a few")

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

Are you for real?
    The simplest least complicated way of not risking Kris being evicted would have been to not arbitrarily add him to the eviction list in the first place.

aw crap. yer right.
    I definitely should have thought that through before posting.
    carelessness.
    see, thats why got killed in the film:o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Does everyone think Siavash came out ok from tonight? He's my favourite in the house but he was at something dodgy I think. He stared off ok saying that people might think that about her which was very valid and helpful. But then when Marcus and Noirin pushed for names he seemed to pluck Kris and Karly out of the sky.

And none of us have seen that being said about Noirin by any of them so I don't know what he was at tbh.

I can't believe how sly Kris is though. Marcus was the one who first said "Sophie could go because people could think she's too quiet". Kris then replied "Yeah Sophs could go because she's not done much" but a few minutes later tried to say all he did was kind of mumble! He knew full well what he'd said and was caught out. Just lucky Sophie and them don't trust Marcus. Really hope Kris is gone tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

For me, Noirin had the potential to get to the last couple of weeks of BB at least. While she would not of won it, (Siavash or Freddie will probably win it) she was definetly in the running to be the last girl standing.

She has pushed the self-destruct button in spectacular style! I cannot think of another contestant who has gone from being a moderate favourite to being the most hated housemate within 24 hours. When I saw her in the first couple of weeks of the show I thought she was a bright articulate and intelligent person who would do us proud in the house. Sadly she has done a 180 degree turnaround.

Her downfall has been slowly building. As I said in an earlier post her biggest flaw is her judgement of people. The Siavash argument now proves this when he was only trying to offer some friendly advice to what he thought was his friend. Noirin was so offended by the suggestion that people where talking behind her back (something she often did herself) which went against her own inner belief that she was the centre of attention in the house and everyone (in her head) loved her. She had massive blinkers on her and she could not see what was really happening around herself.

She has ended up being a self-delusioned, nasty, foul mouthed and childish person who back stabs her friends and puts herself first before anyone else. The display in the bedroom was an act of sabotage on Siavash who genuinely saw her as a friend. Even Marcus suggested as much! The male attention she was getting just swelled her head even more.

It's a pity because she had so much potential to do well out of this. All she had to do was open her eyes a bit more to the reality around her and to stop being so self absorbed. It's ironic that she was at her best when she had to draw on the fake glasses and moustache. When these went her ego just went into the stratosphere and her true character came to the surface.

When she looks back at her time in BB next week when she is evicted she will see it as a great opportunity lost for her. She will be a hate figure for the public instead of a liked/loved person. What a shame.

• Advertisement

aw crap. yer right.
    I definitely should have thought that through before posting.
    carelessness.
    see, thats why got killed in the film:o

Not to worry VV.
    Welcome to the board by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭eightyfish

Has anyone seen these Paddy Power odds?

No summer Big Brother series in 2010 6/4
    Big Brother 2009 to finish before the original official end date 9/4

eightyfish wrote: »
    No summer Big Brother series in 2010 6/4
    Big Brother 2009 to finish before the original official end date 9/4

Its a fairly meaningless market because they are only offering 1 side of the bet.
    If they were quoting prices on 'There Will be a BB next summer' and 'BB Ten to finish on its scheduled end date' then it would be worth more than a passing glance.

Viewing figures are OK (higher than average C4 10.00 slot) , they have a sponsorship deal in place and they seem to have enough advertisers to be able to squash in an extra ad break this year, so no danger of it being taken off air imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,341 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

i thought davina said that this will be the last bb?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Headshot wrote: »
    i thought davina said that this will be the last bb?

When did she say that?

Wouldn't be surprised, though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

theres one more big brother, theres a contract for one more series, and rumours are next year will be an allstar series.

lisa was a bit more involved in the live feed, she didnt get in on the edits last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

from what i read here yesterday i expected something really awful from noirin but in last nights show i dont think she came off that badly.

if id read nothing here i wouldve blamed it all on siavash, saying he was stirring things. he really didnt come off well in last nights show.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,865 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Well Noirin has gone and shown herself to be what I knew her to be! I said from the start that I didn't like her and that she'd prove me right in the end and after last night she's done just that!

Poor Siavash. He tries to do her a favour and she goes and stabs him in the back for it, and what the hell was with the "who wants him to tell the truth?" hand-waving crap? What is she.. 5??? :rolleyes:

Fair play to Marcus and Freddie (especially Freddie) for standing up to her and defending Siavash though. Karly grated on me before but after last nights performance I want her, Kris and Noirin gone! In fairness to Charlie I think he's alright - he just seems to always get caught in the middle of these arguments.

Sophie is really gonna fall hard though. When she was drunkenly mumbling about how much she like Kris by the pool, BB cut to a shot of him rolling his eyes.. the only interest he has in her is for her boobs! (even though he "allegedly" doesn't go for women with big boobs according to the conversation he was having the other night)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Kaiser2000 wrote: »
    Well Noirin has gone and shown herself to be what I knew her to be! I said from the start that I didn't like her and that she'd prove me right in the end and after last night she's done just that!

Poor Siavash. He tries to do her a favour and she goes and stabs him in the back for it.

Right, this seems to be the most popular view here but why is that? Siavash first said people could think that about her. That was fine. That was bringing something that could have been negative to her attention.

But then he moved on and said that people do think that about her. Then, when pressed for names, he eventually named Kris and Karly. Moving form the first instance to this point is where I begin to have my doubts about it.

Noirin is a bitch for going and saying it back because she promised she wouldn't. But, in saying it back, it might have become clear that Siavash was talking shit. I have a feeling that, whether it was him game-playing or not, he made up the fact that Kris and Karly had said that about her.

I'm really not sure that Siavash was being vindictive because I really like him but I agree with sar84 here. He came off far worse than Noirin last night, but people might be blinded by their affection for Siavash.

Welcome to the board by the way.
    Thanks.:)

I'd be worried tonight if Marcus goes.
    I don't really like the guy too much, but his vote really counts for keeping the balance with his group.

If somebody is automatically put up for eviction, do 2 more housemates have to be up alongside them, or is just 1 other enough?
    If just 1, its gonna be pretty crap when the public have to choose between Freddie and Siavash. meh.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Derek.

zuroph wrote: »
    theres one more big brother, theres a contract for one more series, and rumours are next year will be an allstar series.

Heard that too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Big brother have really hung Marcus out to dry......:mad:

I wish he would start thinking with his head rather than his ahem:p

God help Noirin if he is voted out, she will truly be alone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

Why are the crowd booing Marcus? Seriously, what is there to dislike about him?

Karly on the other hand, I can make out pretty much one word in twenty that she says.

Come on Britain, VOTE KRIS OUT!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Oh Lisa you sly sneaky cow...

Ginny wrote: »

She is a sneaky one isn't she!!!
    Sitting there with her little team bland all around her.....
    She knows well that Freddie would have looked good to the public striding into the lion's den all brave like:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,341 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Ginny wrote: »

oh i missed it

what happened

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Oh God, Marcus and Halfwit have to stay in, they are class.

Please god let Marcus stay in and Kris to go.......
    Would love to see that whole group rattled to bits and would be great to see Marcus and Freddie strut their stuff around all next week:P

oh i missed it

what happened

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/f7e3e577827e8ac25264f03735b665be/play.c4
    pretty sure this is what was meant.

Team Dumb were all lazing around and Lisa piped up with how brave Freddie thinks he is now, Karly and someone else said sure he's ok, not as annoying as he was, and she said something along the lines of believe me I know him I've had his game from day 1.
    Just trying to stir up crap about him again.

oh i missed it

what happened

Lisa was sitting in thwe bedroom surrounded by team bland (dog-face, Carly, Charlie and Kris). She starts saying that Freddie was starting to get cocky again with his new hair-do.
    Only saying it now cos he was starting to be liked by her team and she realises that he is also really liked and respected by the other team (Marcus and Siavash

Wow, Marcus getting a bad edit tonight.
    And Kris getting as good an edit as is possible for him (i.e., basically being kept off air as much as possible)

Some corresponding action on the betting front in the last 25 minutes.

Having been 10/1 basically since voting start, Marcus has now halfed into 5/1.
    Kris still favourite, still odds on, still most likely to go, but at 1/4 this is no certainty (for comparison Sree was 1/100 this time last week).

Still 25 mins til lines shut, this could be close.

Oh my god, Freddie looks sooooo funny with the face paint

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

I can't believe the crowd are cheering "get marcus out". Marcus has done nothing to warrant that reaction!

Haha Freddie's face suits him like that. "Break out the face paints, and yeah, you've got a party!"

• Advertisement

Kris needs to go!!

Advertisement