Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54,341 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

get in there

rex ftw

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I've watched BB since series 1 but missed all of last years and have no idea what the housemates were like.....

What was the story with Rex in a nutshell?

Filthy Rich, very up himself but the series would have failed without him.

I suppose he was one of those people you love to hate, and BB failed to deliver on that one this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

rex was a great game player, very opinionated, and not afraid to call an idiot an idiot. Had an acidic sense of humour and a great turn of phrase. My favourite housemate of all time.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,428 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

I've watched BB since series 1 but missed all of last years and have no idea what the housemates were like.....

What was the story with Rex in a nutshell?

Ultra-dry super-confident Londoner who was hated by a lot, loved by a lot.

Caused the sort of division in the public (and on this board) that we are missing this year as everyone is very much in unison about most of the characters.

I've bumped the Rexisms thread to give you an idea of the debate that ensued.

its a shame it'll only be a day, a chance to keep him in there would be awesome. Imagine the fights between him and lisa!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

zuroph wrote: »
    its a shame it'll only be a day, a chance to keep him in there would be awesome. Imagine the fights between him and lisa!

Perhaps/hopefully after they've all done their day in the house, the public will be allowed to vote one become permanent.
    *fingers crossed*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

Oh Yessss, bring back The Rex

Perhaps/hopefully after they've all done their day in the house, the public will be allowed to vote one become permanent.
    *fingers crossed*

Calm down people, it aint going to happen and if it did the general public would probably vote for Nikki Bloody Graham. :p

AJ, are you able to see E4?
    All I get is a blank screen.

AJ, are you able to see E4?
    All I get is a blank screen.

Yep, loud and clear.
    Also on C4 (same feed) at the moment if that helps.

Edit. Man eating cornflakes! I'm never lucky enough to switch on the live feed when something is happening.

• Advertisement

Thanks AJ, I still can't get E4, though C4 is fine.:confused:

C4 will have to do.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭patchybaby

rex was funny but not funy........came from a priviledged background......was an executive chef and all round know it all but was hilarious at times....they sent Nicole his girlfriend in and he sorta changed then.....i like him....he was like the leader......the thriller video they dun is prob on the net sumwhere x

Just a heads up BB is on at 8 tonight.
    Sophie will be punished again after discussing nominations.

Following Kris's eviction, the 20-year-old joked that her fellow housemates should nominate her.

She broke the news of the punishment in the garden yesterday, explaining that in the morning she had said that she didn't mind facing eviction now.

"That's just talking," Charlie complained.

Sophie went on: "They said I shouldn't hint for people to vote for me. They said I was hinting for you to vote for me."

"For me to vote for you?" Karly exclaimed in disbelief.

"It's not like I told you to," Sophie grumbled. "I said I'm not bothered when I go."

It is the second week in a row that Sophie has been punished for discussing nominations. Last week she ended up facing the public vote after failing to remain silent for a certain period of time.
    Siavash seems to be up as well

• Registered Users Posts: 28,865 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Just a heads up BB is on at 8 tonight.
    Sophie will be punished again after discussing nominations.

Following Kris's eviction, the 20-year-old joked that her fellow housemates should nominate her.

She broke the news of the punishment in the garden yesterday, explaining that in the morning she had said that she didn't mind facing eviction now.

"That's just talking," Charlie complained.

Sophie went on: "They said I shouldn't hint for people to vote for me. They said I was hinting for you to vote for me."

"For me to vote for you?" Karly exclaimed in disbelief.

"It's not like I told you to," Sophie grumbled. "I said I'm not bothered when I go."

It is the second week in a row that Sophie has been punished for discussing nominations. Last week she ended up facing the public vote after failing to remain silent for a certain period of time.
    Siavash seems to be up as well
    But not Lisa then despite her being at the centre of most of these conversations?? :mad: Starting to think she might be a BB plant at this stage, seeing as half the rest of them have been called into the diary room for something or other.

As for last night..

Poor Marcus. I really like the guy, but he has a total blind spot when it comes to Noirin. She's not worth it- at all!! Seems like she's realised she was well out of order too the other night, but I think (hope) it's too late for her!

The Sophie and Kris aftermath... to listen to Lisa and Karly last night, you'd think Kris had died or something. :rolleyes: I think poor Soph is gonna be in for a big disappointment if she thinks he'll be waiting on her when she gets out
    (unless the public grant her her wish this week) although I expected that myself cause it's what Siavash is getting put up for too

Rodrigo.. after a few typically REALLLY interesting shots of him ("Rodrigo is in the kitchen".. eating corflakes! :rolleyes:, "Rodrigo is in the bathroom".. brushing his teeth :rolleyes: etc), he reminds us all of just what an annoying little child he is when he confronted Siavash over "chairgate" - you'd think it was HIS chair or something!! "But we should respect the house..like animal.. bla bla!" - SHUT UP ALREADY you gimp!! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Cannot do spoilers or read spoilers on my phone so dunno of it's been posted but two housemates are up for eviction for failing a task that was set for them for breaking the rules!

Cannot do spoilers or read spoilers on my phone so dunno of it's been posted but two housemates are up for eviction for failing a task that was set for them for breaking the rules!
    if you wanna read spoilers on ur phone, hit quote on d post.
    sophie did say "put me up next week" half joking, but how is being up for eviction a punishment if thats what she wanted?hope her noms have been taken away too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

Silly C4 putting BB on at 8 :mad: Now I have to choose between Top Gear and BB. Are the noms on today?

So, has Whingey-Pants-Rodrigo chosen a side then? I think Lisa kind of pushed him to it by forcing him to change beds and sleep in the middle of their group. Rodrigo isn't as dumb as he makes out.

Will that change the noms though? Having the normal group with 5 versus the bland group with 4? Hopefully! I hope Lisa goes up for eviction.

My guess for nominations: Sophie, Siavash, Lisa and Marcus. However, I wouldn't be surprised if Noirin found herself up. Could this be the first week that Freddie gets a break?

Ha, Union Jack on Noirin's back.
    As long as she ain't representing us its fine with me:P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Marcus is pathetic.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Siavash's reaction to the spider....lol.

• Advertisement

Siavash and the 125_animated_spider.gif.:D

I lolled, Marcus would want to cop on to himself, he is all over noirín and it's so obvious she's not interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Only have my phone again so can't do spoilers!! But there's 4 up for eviction! The two that failed their task like I posted yesterday, 1 person I was surprised at and another that I kind of expected! I hope this link works cos I really dunno how to do stuff on my phone
    www.theblueroom.me.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=24011&PID=336042#336042

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Saucey-Susie

Spoiler

Sophie and Siaviash are up for eviction as they broke big brother rules. Both of them in seperate incidents said that they wanted people to nominate them so they could leave. So like BB did last week where people had to be quiet, this time Sophie and Siaviash werent allowed to swear or use any profanities until further notice. Two hours in Sophie said the F word and Siaviash said " ah F*** it, if you are out, im out too" so both of them will be up along with whoever else

Anyone else think freddie comes across as being high on something during some of the shows. He sits there and laughs hysterically over something that isnt even that funny and then just stops straight away. I dont know how they all live with him

Spoiler .
    So the 4 people up are Karly, Noirisn, Sophie and Siaviash... I want Noirin to go but would love Karly to go, just for viewing wise. Could you imagine Lisa... Kris gone and now her right had girl Karly gone. All she would have would be Charlie and she would be scrambling big time!!! FUN

Spoiler .
    So the 4 people up are Karly, Noirisn, Sophie and Siaviash... I want Noirin to go but would love Karly to go, just for viewing wise. Could you imagine Lisa... Kris gone and now her right had girl Karly gone. All she would have would be Charlie and she would be scrambling big time!!! FUN
    Really?
    no freddie/marcus? wow.
    Cannot say I saw that coming.
    Can't wait to see who nominated who!!!!!
    :eek:

yup!! its on the link XXXciaraXXX posted so you can read it there! V suprised with one of them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

Excellent news! Didn't see that coming. Although it's good to see
    Freddie having a week off.

Marcus is coming across a bit lovelorn, but then again, he did explain the reasoning to Noirin. If he was making her feel uncomfortable, then he'd prob stop, but she's obviously liking it.

good to see the voting balance has been swung. although, now with new entries, they're bound to vote for halfwit and marcus again, they're the sort of people who really annoy you til you get to know em.

apparently Nasty Nick has pulled out of the task today.

yeah, marcus is a bit annoying. i mean, he saw sree and how that didnt go!! and he thinks if he pesters and pesters and pesters noirin she is gonna go, ah go on then!?!? I dont think so

there is only so many times she can tell marcus she isnt interested and she likes him as a friend. they get on well, so she doesnt want to distance herself from the 1 person that she is very close to.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Économiste Monétaire

Advertisement