Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭Carroller16

Ccccccccccccraig to replace him like

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Hello again folks. So im back now, caught up on a few of the episodes, Sharpshooter/anybody give me a run down on what ive missed here? Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Hello again folks. So im back now, caught up on a few of the episodes, Sharpshooter/anybody give me a run down on what ive missed here? Cheers!
    Noirin = bad
    Siavash = good
    Freddie = unevictable
    thats about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,342 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

in the Next Eviction the favourite is karly

Norin @ 5/1 looks good

i think she'll be gone

spotted that karlys odds had stretched all of a suddent, whats going on there?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,342 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

zuroph wrote: »
    spotted that karlys odds had stretched all of a suddent, whats going on there?

ya pp have her at 1/10

http://www.paddypower.com/bet?action=go_type&category=SPECIALS&disp_cat_id=&ev_class_id=104&ev_type_id=11578&ev_oc_grp_ids=110618&bir_index=

she's boring but doesnt cause that much trouble compared to Noirin

that's why i think Noirin is gone

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

http://www.theblueroom.me.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=24016

Who nominated who!!

Rodrigos nominations Im surprised at! But happy that he did it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Noirin = bad
    Siavash = good
    Freddie = unevictable
    thats about it.

Jesus what the hell happened to Noirin? Out of nowhere she turned into some mad woman, Siavash's scream was priceless i thought he had dropped a knife onto his foot or something but a spider :D I would like to see him get the record for the most up for evictions and not to go, Rodrigo is a little nuclear bomb just waiting to explode he flips at nothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

OH was saying the other night that Lisa and Charlie look like brothers - Lisa being the older, rougher brother that has to stick up for the younger while he's being bullied at school.

Looking forward to watching the noms tonight. Hope Karly goes. Her face when her name was announced was pretty priceless. As was Lisas.

still, the fact that karly got nommed wont go far to help them think the geeks arent gameplanning them out of it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

still, the fact that karly got nommed wont go far to help them think the geeks arent gameplanning them out of it.

In the words of Nasty Nick: you live by the sword, you die by the sword.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭venividivici

in the words of me..sophie is hot hot hot, she's the best looking dog i've ever seen!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Tyler, 3rd July highlights program is probably the best of the series so far if you recorded everything.

Major running argument between Sree (remember him) and Marcus, ended with Marcus being officially warned for aggression.
    BB then mentioned to Marcus that he'd broke racism rules by imitating Srees accent, and Marcus went into a fantastic rant in the diary room about the stupidity of political correctness. Basically handed BBs ass to them.

'My teas gone cold now you stupid ****'.

Posts 1350 -> 14xx on this thread.

Wow the three witches have completely changed their attitudes towards Halfwit and put everything into giving out about Noirin!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Wow the three witches have completely changed their attitudes towards Halfwit and put everything into giving out about Noirin!

The way I saw it, two of them have changed their attitude towards him ( they realise it's a waste of a nom ) and Lisa gave her consent for them to change their minds about him.;)

I so don't like Lisa, she thinks she is all that.
    She wants to be in control all the time

The way I saw it, two of them have changed their attitude towards him ( they realise it's a waste of a nom ) and Lisa gave her consent for them to change their minds about him.;)

I so don't like Lisa, she thinks she is all that.
    She wants to be in control all the time

That is so true! If Karly goes this week she'll only have Sophie and Charlie! She night get worried! She was so close to going up this week! I hope the new HM's shake her up!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Betfair betting.
    1/5 Karly.
    9/2 Noirin.
    80/1 Siavish.
    80/1 Sophie.

So market thinks its about 80% Karly to go, 18% Noirin, little chance the other two.

I think Noirin is a cracking bet this week.
    She is quite likely to have a terrible edit at some stage (as i write she is in a bitch fight with Lisa), especially if enough alcohol is delivered to the house later in the week, as has happened a few times.
    Black females also have a disastrously bad record in evictions over the last few years.

Sophie probably safe unless she gets a bit mopey, though 80/1 is tempting as its bigger than I thought she'd be. Siavish safe as houses obviously.

So Noirin a super bet at 4/1+ for me.

im still not convinced she's black, i think she's just overdone the sunbeds :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Lisa is such a tinker.

im still not convinced she's black, i think she's just overdone the sunbeds :pac:

The opposite of michael-jackson.gif.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

Zuroph, she is certainly black - her Mama is Kenyan.

Can you actually look like that from a sunbed:eek:

When did Lisa & Nóirin have the row? Musta missed it.

Alice1 wrote: »
    Zuroph, she is certainly black - her Mama is Kenyan.

Can you actually look like that from a sunbed:eek:

When did Lisa & Nóirin have the row? Musta missed it.
    alice, the :pac: is the universally accepted boards smiley for sarcasm/jk posts!

:pac:

Oooops:o

Oooops:o

hug.gif

Yer all laughin' at me - I just know it.

no we're not.

:pac:

That's the last time I'm gonna give you a hug.:(

Ah sorry Sharpy - I didn't see your post on time. (Internet a bit dodgy this evening) - Okay, then the rest of you are laughin' at me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭jaffa20

Really wish Siavash had voted for lisa instead of karly. I hate them both but lisa is a pain in the ass.

• Advertisement

Ah sorry Sharpy - I didn't see your post on time. (Internet a bit dodgy this evening) - Okay, then the rest of you are laughin' at me :)

Oh no they're not.:pac:
    2407.gif

/you're the one in the middle.

Advertisement