Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

I really hope Karly goes. It'll be interesting to watch Lisa implode during the course of the week after.

Lisa is just typical of the kind of person that has never worked and still believe they are entitled to everything. If you give up your food for cigarettes, you can't then count on others to feed you. If the shoe was on the other foot, she would kick off big time about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

lol.gif
    can't wait to see the full clip of dogface's 'Pie Jesu'.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Noirin has learned of Michael Jackson's death through her task with BB4’s Federico this afternoon.

As the pair prepared for their gymkhana task in the garden, Federico did an impression of the King of Pop.

"Who’s this?" he asked before Noirin guessed correctly. "Did you hear about him? He passed away, he had a cardiac arrest."

"Don’t tell me that," said a confused Noirin, who didn’t question the news and continued to wait for the task to start.

As she set off for her course attempt, he shouted "Michael Jackson’s dead!" to affirm the news.

Once the task was over, Noirin told housemates that she had learned of something important from the outside world, setting off wild speculation between the group. Charlie suggested that the Queen had died or that Katie Price and Peter Andre were back together.

After confirming with Big Brother that she could spread the news, she announced: "For me this is a really big deal because I loved his music, but Michael Jackson has died."

A shocked Siavash said: "Are you s**ting us?", while the others said that he was a "great artist" and "brilliant dancer".

Rodrigo added that the news ruined his day and angrily told Noirin that "now we will just think about this".

Lisa added that Federico shouldn’t have told the house about the news.
    :eek:
    michael-jackson.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Tyler, 3rd July highlights program is probably the best of the series so far if you recorded everything.

Major running argument between Sree (remember him) and Marcus, ended with Marcus being officially warned for aggression.
    BB then mentioned to Marcus that he'd broke racism rules by imitating Srees accent, and Marcus went into a fantastic rant in the diary room about the stupidity of political correctness. Basically handed BBs ass to them.

'My teas gone cold now you stupid ****'.

Posts 1350 -> 14xx on this thread.

Wasnt gonna go and read all the back pages so i just caught up with all the episodes that i missed. Cheers for that thou.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Hello folks, just got back from our holiers the other day. To my horror and devastation there was a power cut when we were away and Skyplus went off. I didn't have all my BBs to watch:(. Couldn't believe it. Missed Sree's eviction and another week of his madness:(. Now it's all boring:(.
    Nóirin's still the loudest moaner.
    Marcus is a creepy fcuker slobbering and drooling all over her.
    Lisa is an a*shole...she's got some cheek claiming Kris's grub as well as all her fags...all she wants to do is gather her cronies around her and bitch..she turned my stomach going on about Pamela Anderson's boobs.
    Dogface...empty headed boring to watch.
    Karly-should go...no loss.
    Rodrigo..prob a decent enough lad but has to be one of the most boring people on the entire planet and the wettest blanket of a drysh*te.
    Halfwit is comical at times especially when he bursts into song but I find a lot of what he says very hard to listen to...I can't absorb a thing he says.
    Charlie, there's something about him I don't trust.
    Siavash is my favourite so far I think.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

Is Karly really that two-faced? Is that a stupid question?

My God, Lisa is so irritating, I just can't stand listening to her or watching her.

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Noirin looked like she was gonna cry after hearing her name being announced!

What did Noirin mean when she said she knew she was up when she heard Siavash's name called?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Marcus is even more desperate than sree.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

I cringe everytime Marcus asks Noirin to give him a hug and she says no.
    ' Do it for me' its like cop on!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

i actually feel sorry for noirin. ill probably be disagreed with but i dont think anything shes done in there has been from any badness.

the whole siavash "rabbit" thing wasnt her best move, but i can understand how youd be insanely paranoid in there & she was drunk. doesnt excuse it, but i can see how it would happen with drink on you.

plus she was stuck with sree following her around and now marcus, surely that deserves SOME sympathy :p marcus is creepy as f*ck and really doesnt take a hint. actually not even a hint, even when she says it to him he still thinks theres something there. idiot. creepy creepy idiot.

oh & i hate lisa. everything about her. ugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

Yeah i kind of agree. She makes it hard for herself in there and i did stop liking her but everthing she said the other day in the kitchen about Lisa not holding her end of the deal ( something about lentils? ) was bang on.

Shes protective over herself and doesnt let anyone control her which is a good thing, although she could go about somethings in a different way :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Rodrigo's a moany little beatch, but he did have a point in that his challenge was fairly pathetic. Sad if that was the best challenge they could come up with from Series 3.

I never saw any of Series 1 but Craig seemed a decent enough lad.
    LOL at no-one having much of a clue who Dean was.

Back in the main program I'm not sure Freddies new found popularity in the house is going to do him any favours. The GBP loves a bullied underdog, and theres a risk that he'll get a bit smug from here on in.

To be honest I struggle to see any of the current crop as winners - if there is any decent contender coming in this Friday then they have a decent chance of winning it.

Cue BB sending in a lot of freaks who have no chance (example Jonty, Kinga, PaganistBloke) or complete bores (KaraLouise, Maysoun).

Rodrigo's a moany little beatch, but he did have a point in that his challenge was fairly pathetic. Sad if that was the best challenge they could come up with from Series 3.

I never saw any of Series 1 but Craig seemed a decent enough lad.
    LOL at no-one having much of a clue who Dean was.

Back in the main program I'm not sure Freddies new found popularity in the house is going to do him any favours. The GBP loves a bullied underdog, and theres a risk that he'll get a bit smug from here on in.

To be honest I struggle to see any of the current crop as winners - if there is any decent contender coming in this Friday then they have a decent chance of winning it.

Cue BB sending in a lot of freaks who have no chance (example Jonty, Kinga, PaganistBloke) or complete bores (KaraLouise, Maysoun).

Charlie reminds me of Brian Dowling and I really think
    BB are not showing half of what he is like in there.

A couple of HMs have said they need him there to keep them going.

I think when Rodrigo goes on a serious rant he is too funny for words and you can see the rest of the HMs trying not to laugh as he is being serious./ Manuel :D

I remember reading (and I am pretty sure I posted it here) that this years HMs were rejects from former auditions.
    If that's true, then maybe BB have a better crop ready to go in.
    As it is the tenth Anniversary I would not be a bit surprised.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

What night are the new batch goin in? Just watching live now, Marcus giving Maureen loads, sulking because she doesn't fancy him basically, pathetic clown. Id love for her to stay the house this week and for a potential love interest to come in for her, just to see the look on Marcus' horrible face.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,865 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Maybe it's just me, but the last few nights have been very boring!

Rodrigo is a moany little gimp who you wouldn't know is there till he starts whining about something irrelevant - chairgate, Charlie "ignoring" him about the task he wanted to do when none of them knew what they'd be anyway, his task was crap (still failed it though! :p) etc.

Marcus and Noirin. I think at this stage that he's just doing it out of boredom and to wind her up rather than an expectation that anything will really happen.

Lisa.. god I hate her and her new right-hand girl/mouthpiece. The one time she has to do something besides sit on her ass at the bus stop smoking and bitching, and she was useless at it (lucky that Dean took pity on her!)
    As for the food argument, she should have starved! She wanted to buy fags.. that's fair enough, but as someone else said here, she has some neck expecting the rest of them to feed her - come to think of it, has she EVER made or cleaned up anything in that kitchen??

Charlie.. fast becoming anonymous without Kris and since he's started to distance himself a bit from Lisa and her dwindling gang.

Siavash.. he's still the best one in there I think

Freddie.. good effort at the obsticle course, and unlucky about the 20 second penalty (BB never said anything about having to touch the black marks on the beam though?) but CRaig seems a decent bloke.

Sophie.. after a few quiet days where she was mixing more, she seems to have retreated back into the bitching a bit now with Karly

BB definitely need to shake things up a bit though cause it's getting very dull in there lately!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭patchybaby

so......who goes on Friday??? It's a tough one but for me i hope it's carly...OMG Lisa won't know wot to do without her puppet on a string.....she would see the demise of Team Bland. Gota say that Roddy is a pain in the hole....he's like a little girl complaining all the time although i did laugh when he complained to BB about the chair peeling.....hilarious....can't stand Lisa,i think she's holding the other 3 back.....get her up for eviction next week and charlie and dog face may becum different housemates

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭eightyfish

Kaiser2000 wrote: »
    Maybe it's just me, but the last few nights have been very boring!

not just you.

new housemates, please. i'm sick of these ones!

patchybaby wrote: »
    so......who goes on Friday??? It's a tough one but for me i hope it's carly...OMG Lisa won't know wot to do without her puppet on a string.....she would see the demise of Team Bland. Gota say that Roddy is a pain in the hole....he's like a little girl complaining all the time although i did laugh when he complained to BB about the chair peeling.....hilarious....can't stand Lisa,i think she's holding the other 3 back.....get her up for eviction next week and charlie and dog face may becum different housemates

Yea I still don't know why Lisa hasn't been punished for discussion nominations?? I really can't stand her. When she DOES finally go they'll have no problem remembering her though - all thy'll need to do is look at the imprint her ass will have left on the bus stop seat! :p

I'd rather see Noirin go on Friday. She's just annoyed me from the start, and since she hung Siavash out to dry, she's done nothing but sit around with a sour puss on her face (particularly last night) cause she knows she's going!! (oh, and she misses her friends who'd always be there for her, and still loves her ex.. blah blah blah!)

Karly will be back up soon enough.. gotta love Freddie though - he had them all pegged right again last night too!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

According to Noirin's brother her ex who was a contestant on the Aussie show is now claiming that he misses her and will be there on eviction night. Talk about seeing it as an opportunity to milk the media.

• Advertisement

deisemum wrote: »
    According to Noirin's brother her ex who was a contestant on the Aussie show is now claiming that he misses her and will be there on eviction night. Talk about seeing it as an opportunity to milk the media.

More like milk the "millions" he thinks she'll make as another z-list celeb! :rolleyes:

(ooh I'm cyncial today! :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

deisemum wrote: »

Wasn't that relationship proven to be a sham? Or were they just rumours?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

As long as Siavash doesn't go I will be happy. The other 3 up annoy me now! Noirin being the biggest whinger/moaner on the planet!

• Registered Users Posts: 54,342 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Noirin is 4/1 to go

bloody hell im tempted

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Headshot wrote: »
    Noirin is 4/1 to go

bloody hell im tempted
    I hear you but them bookies have been spot on for the last number of weeks.

As long as Siavash doesn't go I will be happy. The other 3 up annoy me now! Noirin being the biggest whinger/moaner on the planet!

Siavash won't go. Himself and Freddie are about the only 2 genuine people in there. Plus the way he nominated himself after Sophie slipped up won't do him any harm with the viewers.

I still reckon he could win it tbh but it depends on what the new housemates are like I suppose!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

:eek:
    michael-jackson.gif

Love the animation Sharpshooter:D
    Brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Have to say that I felt a bit sorry for Noirin last night watching the live feed of Marcus going on to her about the type of person she was...

Marcus: You act different around me than you do with other people
    Noirin: Because you ignore my requests when we talk
    Marcus: What do you mean about that?
    Noirin: When you say "You look nice Noirin" or "Can we cuddle Noirin", it
    makes me uncomfortable and I have asked you to stop!!
    Marcus: You let other people tell you that you look nice
    Noirin: They don't say it numerous times a day to me in the middle of a
    conversation' especially after I asked them not to!!

Those are not the exact words but are the general gist. He was relentless, in the end I was almost screaming at the tv for Noirin to tell him to eff off being a bloody pervmeister:mad:

She even said to him that he was making her feel miserable. He then told her that he had been to the diary room to say that she was a stoopid selfish girl. NICE FRIEND:rolleyes:

She even said to him that the week that he was up for eviction that she was genuinely worried that he would leave but she spent the week making sure that he was happy and hanging out with him and spoke well of him all the time.
    Best thing she could do is get the hell away from him and take her chance with the public....
    To be honest, I think she is afraid to be on her own in there with no group. I don't think she is very good at the game and that is her downfall.
    As for Marcus
    Doesn't get his dirty way with the girl and he turns into a nit-picking freak
    Can't stand him again

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

Kaiser2000 wrote: »
    I'd rather see Noirin go on Friday. She's just annoyed me from the start, and since she hung Siavash out to dry, she's done nothing but sit around with a sour puss on her face (particularly last night) cause she knows she's going!! (oh, and she misses her friends who'd always be there for her, and still loves her ex.. blah blah blah!)
    To be fair to Noirin, she has apologised to Siavash. Fair play to her on that one.

I honestly don't know how Siavash dosn't have splinters on his behind from all the fence sitting he does! Last night was a perfect example. When Noirin and Marcus were having a row, instead of picking sides, he said he saw a bit of himself in both Noirin and Marcus! He is a sly one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/72e8a45cb6f2531a712745eae8d8530d/play.c4

Siavash is bloody hillarious!!! LOL at him in this clip!

Advertisement