Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

LOL
    Marcus getting annoyed with Federico using his masculinity/competitive streak against a woman:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

Is it a bit sad that I remember all of these housemates?

And LOL @ Federico telling Noirín the minute he walked in. Made me laugh when BB told Noirín that Federico wasn't allowed share info from the outside world. In fairness what are they going to do to the ex-housemates if they do? Nominate them for execution?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

Hearing the MJ thing made me sad about it all over again..:(
    Hope BB will play 'em some tunes.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Jaysus Sophie sounds like a strangled cat.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

ahahahaha
    I like how she was singing COMPLETELY wrong then she heard it come on and was like "oh...."

• Advertisement

Trust Marcus

Sees Michelle Bass for the first time in his life and signals her to show her tits
    MORON

• Registered Users Posts: 54,342 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

howling_dog.png

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Sophie.:o
    funny-cat-picture-cat-singing.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

oh my god, lololololool, funniest thing ever

At least that's one record deal we won't have to worry about in the coming months:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

God bless sophie! Feckin brilliant.

Sophie.:o
    funny-cat-picture-cat-singing.jpg

I don't think you were being fair to the Cat there:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭jaffa20

Pie Jesus!!!

My ears!!!!:eek:

spit and piss on their boxes

:D

Craig will probably try to get Siavash drunk and have his way with him :pac:

Siavash jumping around like a six-year-old waiting for his "something nice" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Hahahah craig talking about sophies extensions! Noirin is Norindi!:D

Hahahah craig talking about sophies extensions! Noirin is Norindi!:D

Yeah I burst out laughing when that happened :D

I didn't think Siavash would be so gullible.

Good woman Makosi

Get them all going!!!!!!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

big brother really should have put a bit more thought into this week.....

Noirin could not have been more point blank with the guy......

He should get the message now, but I doubt it

just watching marcus

and he makes me do this

BangingHeadAgainstKeyboardStreetSig.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Seen that last night too the full arguement between Noirin and Marcus, i feel sorry for her, he's going on as if they're a couple or something, how many times does she have to tell him she's not attracted to him, he's a pathetic creep.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

I still reckon Marcus is well in there, keep at it son. :pac:

Entertaining enough tonight when the exes were there.
    I hated Federico at the time but he came across fairly well tonight.
    Michelle Bass must have spent the last 5 years singing Pie Jesu in the hope of getting a second chance to sing it live, she did it well. (though I really wanted Slick Vic from that series.)

I'd forgotten what a Machiavellian wench that Makosi one is - her first instinct was always to lie and she is so convincing that I'm not hugely surprised that Siavish fell for the 'second house' spoof - Makosi is an expert.

Did anything else happen, I watched it but I honestly can't remember anything else. Bring on Friday, new people are needed.

Michelle Bass must have spent the last 5 years singing Pie Jesu in the hope of getting a second chance to sing it live, she did it well. (though I really wanted Slick Vic from that series.)

Did anything else happen, I watched it but I honestly can't remember anything else. Bring on Friday, new people are needed.

I would have loved to see Victor and Jason go in AJ.
    You didn't miss that much, apart from Federico spilling about MJ dying and Rodrigo looking like he'd just been told his mam had died. ( maybe he was a big fan)

If Friday doesn't bring some interesting characters in I think I will just give up on this series.
    Late comers are generally token HMs and the ones in there at the moment may as well be late comers.

when will we see the legend that is Rex

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

I'd forgotten what a Machiavellian wench that Makosi one is - her first instinct was always to lie and she is so convincing that I'm not hugely surprised that Siavish fell for the 'second house' spoof - Makosi is an expert.

There are bringing in a new load of people on friday tho, so i assume they have them cut off from watching BB for a week somewhere at least. I dont think she was lieing. I know it sounded like there are 2 BB houses, as in live on TV, from what she said, but I think it was more her interpreting it wrongly than being a liar.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

I still reckon Marcus is well in there, keep at it son. :pac:

Entertaining enough tonight when the exes were there.
    I hated Federico at the time but he came across fairly well tonight.

Slick V I C the ghetto V.I.P haha i loved that chap, he had the best one-liners ever.

• Advertisement

There are bringing in a new load of people on friday tho, so i assume they have them cut off from watching BB for a week somewhere at least. I dont think she was lieing. I know it sounded like there are 2 BB houses, as in live on TV, from what she said, but I think it was more her interpreting it wrongly than being a liar.

I have to disagree, Makosi was winding them up just like she did back in the day.
    They believed her then too, until she tried to convince the HMs she was pregnant the morning after that episode with Anthony in the pool.

Makosi was just being Makosi.:pac:

Advertisement