Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Craig sooo fancies Kris....the minute he got in he started on about him-his lovely curly hair... Wonder if it was Sophie's extensions he was criticising? Probably was:rolleyes:...then the implications about there being 3 in the relationship (which I suspected too I must say)..convincing himself Kris was gay.
    Siavash is so sound:). Marcus is such an a*shole! Trying to get Michelle to show him her boobies..ffs!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Ann22 wrote: »
    Craig sooo fancies Kris....the minute he got in he started on about him-his lovely curly hair... Wonder if it was Sophie's extensions he was criticising? Probably was:rolleyes:...then the implications about there being 3 in the relationship (which I suspected too I must say)..convincing himself Kris was gay.
    Siavash is so sound:). Marcus is such an a*shole! Trying to get Michelle to show him her boobies..ffs!!!
    he's probably seen em a million times on the adult channel anyway, tramp.

Feck! Really Zuroph?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

im almost certain it was michelle that went on to be a host on one of the adult channels. she was the one that was scoring with stuart isnt she?
    EDIT: confirmed by google, she went on to host television X.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Under the table.:D

• Advertisement

That's the hussy:rolleyes:.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Looking at Noirin in the house ,chatting more with freddy and others but only cos she has to .She's she's gone more noo rot ic as the weeks go by :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

Under the table.:D

With her chicken!biggrin.gif

Koloman wrote: »
    With her chicken!biggrin.gif
    How many times did she come out with that quote ?
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

Latchy wrote: »
    How many times did she come out with that quote ?
    :D

Too many! I had nearly forgotten about chicken Stu! She was a female version of Marcus in many ways. The way she went after poor Stuart. The only difference is that she got her wicked way in the end! eek.gif

• Advertisement

Koloman wrote: »
    Too many! I had nearly forgotten about chicken Stu! She was a female version of Marcus in many ways. The way she went after poor Stuart. The only difference is that she got her wicked way in the end! eek.gif
    Yeah she was the original BB stalker , poor guy couldn't move an inch in there .Flattering in one sense ....but scary in the other ,as long as he / they had a good time which when the spotlight was off em both , sure they did :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Saucey-Susie

I really hope Noirin stays in this week and Karly leaves. All Karly does is sit with Lisa or Sophie and bitch bitch bitch. Its soooooo boring. Id say Noirin needs these new housemates to come in on friday to get her back to her usual self... Give her a break from Marcus!!! He is acting like a 12 year old little spoilt child that doesnt get what he wants and sulks in the corner. its SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO annoying!!

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I haven't seen BB in a WEEK!! I'm going crazy, been away and then was out every evening this week, going to miss it again tonight! Have been catching up here and on DS, really disappointed to have missed all the ex HMs going in! At least I'll see the best one tomorrow night (Rex :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 54,342 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

folks can anyone see Noirin going ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

Last night's episode was just hilarious. I was crying with laughter at Sophie and Michelle Bass... what happens when humans breed with swine... :pac:

Gotta love Marcus asking Bass to get her tits out. In fairness, if you're gonna wear a dress like that, ya gotta be prepared for the pervs.

I'm liking Noirin more this week. She finally reached a stage where she couldn't stand Marcus anymore and then told him that she felt uncomfortable. She's drawn the line, Marcus is just gonna have to pull back and stop fawning over her. At least in public.

Karly just gets nastier every day I watch her. She just does and says whatever Lisa does/says. No original thoughts there at all.

Didn't like Craig and Makosi first time round, still don't like Craig and Makosi this time!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Headshot wrote: »

I thought it was a big possiibility earlier in the week, but it needed a couple of things to happen (Noirin to turn into a demon when she heard she was up, her getting stupidly drunk when alcohol got delivered, Karly making a bit of an effort to bond with the rest of the house) but as it turns out none of those things have happened.

I thought it was a big possiibility earlier in the week, but it needed a couple of things to happen (Noirin to turn into a demon when she heard she was up, her getting stupidly drunk when alcohol got delivered, Karly making a bit of an effort to bond with the rest of the house) but as it turns out none of those things have happened.

was thinking that

Noirin has played this week well

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Rex VS Marcus today!! YAY
    BB has removed all fixtures and fittings from the house until further notice because the HMs were bold yesterday!

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Rex VS Marcus today!! YAY
    BB has removed all fixtures and fittings from the house until further notice because the HMs were bold yesterday!

Rex Vs Marcus, that couldn't have worked out better! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

I can't see Noirín going this week anyway. Not against Karly.

The last few weeks the most common thing that came out of my mouth regarding Noirín was "oh my god she's SO naive". I think that's been her downfall all along. She thought she was one of the smarter people in there, I think, and she's been proven wrong.

She's FINALLY being consistent in telling Marcus to back off, and now it's him that's looking bad. He's like a dog with a bone. He just will not let. it. go.

She acknowledges that Lisa's group are the ones to watch out for. If only she could have figured that out for herself without being spoon fed the information.

But no, I can't see her going this week. And probably not next week either. But I definitely can't see her making it to the final night.

• Advertisement

Oh, and how hilarious was Sophie last night. PIE JEEEEEZOOOOOO!

Oh, and how hilarious was Sophie last night. PIE JEEEEEZOOOOOO!

voice of an angel

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Headshot wrote: »

I think the fact that she is up against the boring Sophie and bitchy Karly may just save her.
    As bad as it is watching Marcus circle around her, at least it is something to watch.
    To be honest, I hope they throw a load of new HM's in to jig it all up a bit 'cos these lot are fierce boring.
    Need some stunning blokes and some incredibly self opinionated, stand up and take no bull girls. Should look like the cast of Hollyoaks (cute but vicious)
    Would love to see some tough broad to come in and really go at Lisa (not in that way), ye filthy minded people:p

Is no-one watching it anymore? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

I am :D
    Marcus does look like hes going to beat someone up
    lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

i'm watching a few mins behind cause i paused it to make a cup of tea and a sandwich.. were lisa and karly smoking fags from the ashtray there??

• Registered Users Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

I'd forgotten how much Nicky Bloody Graham annoyed me.

I hope the shopping task comes down to Rex v Marcus, and Rex goes all competitive and wins. And then crushes a packet of cigarettes in his hands whilst waving at Lisa on the way out.

ya she has lovely hair :pac:

I can't stand Nikki. And for a silent disco she's not bloody silent enough!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

I am :D
    Marcus does look like hes going to beat someone up
    lol
    Marcus AKA

10042309.jpg

Advertisement