Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

Lisa really isn't a team player. if they all stayed in there together there's not much they can do to all of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

I love Siavash!! He has to win!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

Lisa is a miserable cow. 'did it get you anywhere?' ah **** off ye sour ****!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Harpy wrote: »
    Lisa really isn't a team player. if they all stayed in there together there's not much they can do to all of them.

Except take stuff off them.. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 54,342 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

see the head on charlie :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Miap

Yeah lisa totally puts a dampner on things acts like she is better than them all!! Grr

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Harpy wrote: »
    is anyone elses sound kind of jumpy?
    No, mine is fine.:)
    WOW! a rebellion, watch them suffer now.:D

I do wish Rodrigo would lighten up, I'd hate to be at a party in his house.

"No, don't sit there, it's a special chair it must not be touched"

" Oh please don't dance to the music, you might knock something over"

"Can't we just sit and listen, PLEASE"

"Go home everybody"
    1.gif

Except take stuff off them.. :P

well they don't really need their fixtures and fittings, that seems to be all they have left..

Rodrigo is such a party pooper!! He's like BB pet!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭jaffa20

Come on like, that wasn't a protest. Need some french people in there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,865 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

That's the most entertaining BB i've seen in weeks! :)

Typical Lisa. Whines throughout then when she left the diary room and called Karly to follow her she may as well have said "heel girl, heel!" - god I hate her! :mad:

Speaking of whining, would Rodrigo please shut the hell up. He's like a 10 year old afraid he's gonna be sent to the principal's office for being bold!

I LOL'd when they were all in the diary room and Marcus was demanding BB just give them a party. Freddie pipes up to say BB need to respond to their demands and JUST as he does, Siavash sticks his head into the frame with a grin and a nod - classic!! :p

Yer man Brian was certainly entertaining but anymore than 10 minutes of him on screen and I'd end up breaking my TV to make it stop! :eek: THe other one Nikki was as bad, but Karly DOES have a good figure to be fair (just a shame about her voice!)

Be interesting tomorrow to see the consequences of the rebellion! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Miss Nell

Lisa was so pissed off cos Charlie and Dogface stayed in the diary room with the others........unlike her little lapdog Karly

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Miss Nell wrote: »
    Lisa was so pissed off cos Charlie and Dogface stayed in the diary room with the others........unlike her little lapdog Karly

She was well annoyed by that......
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Brian is not retarded, he's acting. That's why I couldn't bear him in that series - his own mother said he was putting it on. Marcus again turned my stomach leering at Nikki. She writes for some mag doesn't she? I'd like to read her reaction to seeing that bit of footage:).
    Is Rex really going to be up against Marcus..I can't wait to see that. He was a great housemate.

Five new housemates to enter

A new batch of housemates will enter

Day 44:

A press release by Channel 4 confirms that five housemates will enter the house tonight in time for Big Brother’s birthday celebrations.

The release says: “As one Housemate gets booted out of the House on tonight Big Brother will mark the end of birthday week by introducing some new faces into the House. Davina will introduce the Housemates during the live show at 9pm on Channel 4.”

Teasers about the housemates are as follows:

* A jet-setting playboy
    * A camp northerner
    * A rugby playing Tory
    * A bohemian who believes in Polyamory
    * A Muslim fashion designer

oh so there's five new ones...
    aw god why is noirin letting marcus massage her!!!!at least they're in the group and they're not by themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

New people sound a bit meh to be honest, you just know the polyamourous Bohemian is going to be wrote off. 'Jet-setting playboy' is going to be someone who's DJed in San Antonio once or twice.

Hopefully they've a good task organised for Rex, interesting they kept it to a separate day whereas the rest were done 2/3 a day.

I'm off to the Leidesplein to smoke my brains out, I'm sure Rex would give a nod of approval.

Toodlepips til next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,865 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Hmm.. Can't say the new housemates sound much better from those descriptions.

- The "playboy" is no doubt intended to go after Sophie
    - Camp northerner = playmate for Charlie?
    - Rugby Tory = Freddie's new best mate

As for the other 2, can't see them lasting long either. Sure whatshername (see I can't even remember :D) that came in at the start was booted out the first week and these 2 remind me of her a bit

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Hopefully they've a good task organised for Rex, interesting they kept it to a separate day whereas the rest were done 2/3 a day.

Him & Marcus did the electric shock task...the best task of last year :D Can't wait to see it tonight!

Him & Marcus did the electric shock task...the best task of last year :D Can't wait to see it tonight!

There's a clip of it on the C4 website! Some HMs, I think, overreacted!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

Ok, I'm going to try to post while actually watching BB tonight :D

Nikki Graham and Brian Belo are two very irritating characters that have since become parodies of themselves. I would HATE to be stuck in a house with either of them!

Last night's episode was really entertaining! They all had a bit of fun. It might not have got them anything other than a punishment, but it was still good fun to watch! The beauty of the fixtures and fittings being taken off them is that Lisa, Karly and Rodrigo will be punished even though they were being spoilsports and not getting involved.

Didn't watch last year, so looking forward to seeing what this Rex guy is about...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭patchybaby

oh i did laugh at last nites BB......roddys face when halfwit shouted at him.....classic footage.....so....who goes tonight.....im swinging between Carly and Noreen although i wud like carly to go just to see the look on lisas face.....working until midnite so the sky+ will be working overtime x

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Karly's a gonner, no question about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

Its gonna suck to be the person to get evicted just as 5 new people come in.:D
    As much as I didn't like Noirin, I hope she stays for now.

DS:
    Some of the housemates received presents yesterday as part of this week's tenth birthday celebrations.

During the electric shock task, housemates were informed that if they kept their suits on for the duration of the challenge they would each receive a token. Meanwhile, Marcus would win a token if he completed the course.

The successful contestants were later called into the Diary Room and told that they could exchange their token for a present of their choice.

Charlie asked for a burger, fries and a fizzy drink, while Karly plumped for two packets of cigarettes. Sophie decided that she would like to see her chihuahuas and Rodrigo negotiated a letter from home after learning that he couldn't speak to his family.

Siavash also wanted to speak to his mum, but settled for two bottles of wine, 19 cans of cider and a packet of crisps. Meanwhile, Freddie decided to take his token back to the house to share with the rest of the group.

Marcus struggled to choose between an hour with an electric guitar and a date with fellow housemate Noirin, but eventually requested the latter. However, Noirin must agree to the proposal.

Noirin and Lisa did not receive any tokens as they removed their shock pads during the task.

It's a pity Lisa was allowed to remove the shock pads, I would have enjoyed seeing her suffer.
    BB should tell Karly that she isn't allowed to share her cigs with Lisa, I don't think she should have any as she didn't complete the task.

Siavash getting 2 bottles of wine and 19 cans of cider.:eek:

I wonder will Noirín say yes to a date with Marcus or will she refuse, to keep him from getting the wrong idea.
    I'd say if it is a nice meal for two she will accept as they are all hungry.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

cant wait to see rex :D

zuroph wrote: »
    cant wait to see rex :D
    Did you see him on BBLB last night?
    Cooking his little heart out, bless.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭JordanDC

I hope siavash goes, hes so boring and does nothing, hopefully they wont do anything stupid this year like heaven and hell, that was so annoying! I hope the new housemates break up Lisa's control.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

lol. no hope siavash is going any time soon. second favourite to win, and decent character.

i didnt see rex on bblb :(, must 4od it.

tonights episode will be great! 5 new housemates, and rex!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Rex was class, "WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?!!"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭JordanDC

Rex was so entertaining, Nikki was so funny last night, i wish they would put her in the house for a week to spice things up.

Advertisement