Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Wow tonight's episode dull dull dull. Does anyone think the first night seems so contrived? They didn't seem as excited as they should be entering the house and none of them were really questionning why there was so little furniture or why there was no champagne. I'm bored already!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

wow poor Sophia, that was sad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Aoife9

Charlie is my fave so far though tbh there is not a lot of personality in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

wow poor Sophia, that was sad.

What was sad? Did I miss something? I think Sophie is the image of Jennifer Love Hewitt...imagine her as a brunette.
    If I was to lay a bet I'd guess Charlie will win, followed by Rodrigo maybe. Sree was funny tonight taking all the jokes seriously.

Ann22 wrote: »
    What was sad? Did I miss something? I think Sophie is the image of Jennifer Love Hewitt...imagine her as a brunette.
    If I was to lay a bet I'd guess Charlie will win, followed by Rodrigo maybe. Sree was funny tonight taking all the jokes seriously.

Sophia was telling the rest of the housemates that she has Lupus, and that her sister had it too.
    Her sister died from it and Sophia is now the same age as her sister was when she died.

Charlie never shuts up.:eek::D

• Advertisement

Oh yeah I did hear that, horrible thing to have hanging over you, I forgot for a moment who Sophia was, I was thinking of Saffia. I know a girl with Lupus.. I don't think it's usually life threatening.

She seemed to be upbeat about it, saying it could be worse, I think it plays on her mind that her sis died young from it.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Missed tonight's episode. Doesn't sound like it was a great one. Worth bothering to check out tomorrow or not?

Not really MNG, more a getting to know each other kinda night.
    You didn't miss much.

Freddie's accent is very annoying, it's doing my head in.:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭The Blonde One

Is me one crying cos her bra is too small for her?? :eek:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

yup,and she can't sleep. poor diddums, sorry dogface!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭The Blonde One

Deary me....she has a tough life, hasn't she :D

Marcus is saying he won't eat cold soup yet he eats cat biscuits:confused:. Siavash is getting thick isn't he? Bit early in the day to be losing the plot and Sophia crying 'cos her massive tats are being squashed..and she want's them bigger:rolleyes:. I have to say she got on my nerves in the diary room when it took her half an hour to absorb the deed poll thing, I would've said 'ffs! Are you dense?!!'

They need to hire you Ann.:D
    BB would be hilarious with you as the voice over.:pac:
    Marcus reminds me of a werewolf in a scary way.:eek:
    And the cat biscuits thing, cheap date or what.( meow )

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

I didn't understand why he wouldn't eat the cold soup until he was really really hungry, it would have been freezing by then and even more vile.
    As for Halfwit if I was trying to sleep and he was singing I'd bloody plant him!

He too reminds me of a werewolf Sharpy, one of those old film versions or Wolverine, after crashing face first into a wall. Very quick to start the bitching aren't they? Deadly:)..skin and hair will be flying soon. I might put a few pound on Charlie...he has the open honest nice and slightly stupid face that does well. Bit like Craig...from BB1.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Ok guys just getting around to watching the opening night so bare with me, gonna give my first impressions before i go back and read some of this,

Freddie - not liking
    Lisa - reminders of your woman awhile bacl "have it"
    Sophie - woah very nice looking
    Kris - meh
    Noirin - seen her before on The Real World Australia dating one of the cast, not liking so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Good start to bb10 me thinks!! I reckon we'll see alot of bitching! Saffia and Sophia could be interesting if Sophia becomes a housemate!

Cairon - no no so far.
    Angel - crazy.
    Karly - looks better as a brunette.
    Marcus - wtf?

• Advertisement

Ok guys just getting around to watching the opening night so bare with me, gonna give my first impressions before i go back and read some of this,

Freddie - not liking
    Kris - meh
    Noirin - seen her before on The Real World Australia dating one of the cast, not liking so far.

Yeah Tyler Lisa is another Tracy as far as I can see, but it's early days yet.
    Sophie is lovely looking, it would be great if her personality matched her looks.
    It would be a first for BB, a blond with a personality.:eek:

Charlie is a real motor mouth and Freddie's accent is driving me mad.
    Kris reminds me a bit of Spencer from Jade's BB.

Freddie - not liking
    Kris - meh

Freddie is a d*ckhead. Yeah Lisa reminds me of your one too..i hate all the talk of her shagging women Yuk!! Sophie very pretty, her bazookas are hurting her, poor thing:rolleyes:. Kris..I found amusing in his audition video..doing nothing of any interest since. I don't know about Noirin, hope she's nice.

Davinas jokes are shocking!

Beinazir - can see causing cahos.
    Sophia - seems ok, laugh could get a bit much, the way she enterted the house boom whack the door open :)
    Rodrigo - Mr Smiley
    Charlie - meh, like him because i also hate that work "chillax"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

Davinas jokes are shocking!

Oh wait for the elephant one... shocking

• Registered Users Posts: 13,421 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Watching tonights highlights it struck me during the Special Forces task that the housemates are a bit too tuned in now.

I reckon that the blonde one knew that they weren't really going to ride a motorbike over her, and the broken glass duo probably knew at some level that the BB team weren't going to risk someone getting a 6-inch laceration in the soles of their feet.

Watching tonights highlights it struck me during the Special Forces task that the housemates are a bit too tuned in now.

I reckon that the blonde one knew that they weren't really going to ride a motorbike over her, and the broken glass duo probably knew at some level that the BB team weren't going to risk someone getting a 6-inch laceration in the soles of their feet.

What had me laughing AJ was the fact that while the motorbike was revving, the wheel pressed against her side wasn't vibrating as it would if it was still attached to the bike.
    So she knew it wasn't real.:rolleyes:

Saffia - no no.
    Sree - dont know what to think yet.
    Siavash - ?

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Sleuthy

My thoughts so far:

Marcus: "I'm 35 and I don't need glasses or a hearing aid" Need I say more?
    Lisa: Enough already with the 'I can turn women gay' comments. No you can't.
    Freddie: Loving how his vocabulary is confusing some of the housemates. His use of the word 'banal' was met with a wall of blank expressions.
    Kris: No man should ever wear jeans so tight they look like they've been sprayed on.
    Saffia: A potential troublemaker.
    Noirin: Not even the permanent markered on tash can make her interesting.
    Charlie: Giddy and fairly amusing but perhaps a little spiteful by times.
    Sophia: Needs to get a belt for those trousers.
    Rodrigo: Sunshine personified.
    Karly: I doubt very much that the light pressure applied by the guy with the spare wheel hurt her as she claimed afterwards.
    Siavash: The thing that is dismaying him most about not being a housemate yet is not having access to his ridiculously pretentious wardrobe.
    Beinazir: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Cairon: 18 going on 40.
    Angel: Tragic entrance.
    Sree: I love his incorrect replies. Example - Saffia 'I have two children' Sree 'Is it?'

The joyful thing about BB, however, is the people you detest in the early stages can turn out to be really endearing later on (and vice versa - remember how the Cookie Monster last year turned into a serious buzz wrecker?)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

You didnt even comment on my fav housemate, shame on you :)

I think Saffia is gonna be a wagon.
    I know its early days but i cant see many of these endearing themselves to the public.
    Rodrigo and Charlie look like solid favs to win to me.

Advertisement