Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54,345 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

wtf was that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

Since when has Big Brother got so informal?
    'throwing oil over someones bed is not the same as a glass of water in the face when you're muckin' around'.
    lol

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

I missed what happened first, what oil was it cooking or suntan??

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

That's the first time they are all sitting on the same couch for eviction!

I just got a text saying the there's an eviction, 5 new HM's and another surprise in the next show! Does anyone know what the other surprise is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

Charlie looked like one of the Two Fat Slags in that dress!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Get Boring childish Rodrigo out ......

Wait....
    why are they all sittin around on the couch since 9, if she isn't gonna even gonna talk to the house til 10:30:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭jaffa20

Can't decide between freddie or siavash to win.

Rodrigo and lisa are so annoying and but a downer on everything.

Hope karly goes tonight. Imagine lisa's reaction :p

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Ginny wrote: »
    I missed what happened first, what oil was it cooking or suntan??

A bottle of cooking oil,very mature eh!
    Water wouldn't have been so bad but Rodrigo had to go and take it one step too far.

Wait....
    why are they all sittin around on the couch since 9, if she isn't gonna even gonna talk to the house til 10:30:confused:

Davina usually talks to them right after this show while 8 out of 10 cats is on they eviction etc is prerecorded and then shown at 10:30ish..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

Mind games, Vega!

Looking forward to the next hour. Fingers crossed that Karly goes.

Karly and Lisa were a good anti-smoking ad - this is what happens when you smoke, kids, you become a useless whiney moron that doesn't know how to dry out matches and screeches like a banshee for cigarettes.

I've prob just offended any smokers here... :o

A bottle of cooking oil,very mature eh!

I think this is called projecting.
    He wants to get somethin cookin in the bed with Charlie :o
    Ginny wrote: »
    Davina usually talks to them right after this show while 8 out of 10 cats is on they eviction etc is prerecorded and then shown at 10:30ish..
    oh, didn't know it was prerecorded!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Sweetie79

is it possile that the Irish girl will go tonight? she's been a player..

• Registered Users Posts: 54,345 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Sweetie79 wrote: »
    is it possile that the Irish girl will go tonight? she's been a player..

betting ehh

she's getting alot of booo's in the crowd

but I cant see beyond karly

Noirin might go tonight after that display on the highlights...

That's the first time they are all sitting on the same couch for eviction!

I just got a text saying the there's an eviction, 5 new HM's and another surprise in the next show! Does anyone know what the other surprise is?

According to DS it's Karlys boyfriend, but it's not official.

But it looks like this is.
    BBO:
    Five Newbies Face Secret Task

It turns out that there is a big twist tonight...

As you probably know by now, five newbie housemates will arrive during tonight's second live show, and will be eligible to win the £100k prize money. However, they will definitely hit the ground running, because Big Bro will call one into the Diary Room and give that person a task.

Whoever enters the Diary Room will pick two names from a hat, and the names will be those of the current, longstanding housemates. The newbie in question will then have to collude with the other four newbies to influence the longstanding housemates to nominate that pair.

Confused? So were we when we first heard about it, so let's try and simplify it: two names get picked out, say Lisa and Marcus, and secretly, the five newbies must join forces to tittle-tattle, hint, manipulate or lie, whatever it takes to get their peers to nominate that pair.

Of course, all five have been watching the show, so if they start blatantly talking about what they've seen, or continually discuss nominations but don't get in trouble with Big Brother, it could set-off alarm bells. And if the longstanding housemates suss-out what's going on, the five newbies will automatically be up next Friday.

This should well-and-truly shake things up, and could lead to absolute chaos if the noobs are any good at it... or even if they're not! However, this could well backfire on Big Bruv if popular housemates end-up going 'up'.

This will shake things up if it is true.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

According to DS it's Karlys boyfriend, but it's not official.

But it looks like this is.
    BBO:

This will shake things up if it is true.:pac:

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

If this is true then I'm so angry. It will explain why "Rent-a-crowd" were booing so much for Noirin. BB obviously want Karly to stay. She has been clear favourite to go since noms were announced, she's miles ahead on the online polls...but I think she's going to stay. I've a really bad feeling :(

That would be brilliant!! Oh and also brilliant if Karly was going out and her boyfriend going in!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Rodrigo was totally out of order! He threw the bottle at Charlie - the weasily little squirt!:mad: He'd be the type to stab a family member over the breakfast table for looking at him funny.
    I really enjoyed Rex's visit....so funny:D.
    That Lisa one gives me a pain in my head looking at her.. the big man set of her going about the garden scabbing cigarettes and giving out about everyone:mad:...
    Hope Karly goes, hate to satisfy Lisa for Noirin to go....Noirin got more boos tho:(.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Lisa may not go so next week :(

• Advertisement

Lisa may not go so next week :(
    :(
    I feel your pain.4.gif

Anyone else really worried that Snarly Karly is going to stay?

http://www.theblueroom.me.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=24097

Just read this about the new HM's!! I beginning to think Karly is gonna stay tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Karly looks like a bitch...something about her face. I'd like to split her and Lisa up. I wasn't that keen on Noirin but I do have a smidgen of loyalty to a fellow countrywoman and I can't bear to satisfy Lisa for her to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

Last week there seemed to be more boo's for marcus than Kris.

I'd say the crowd are told to mix it up between 2, so that people start to get worried and vote for someone who's going anyway.

http://www.theblueroom.me.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=24097

Just read this about the new HM's!! I beginning to think Karly is gonna stay tonight!

Taken from that link:
    Ken - Hailing from Hong Kong, Ken considers himself to be an 'International Playboy' and is very rich indeed. He puts a huge emphasis on making money and can come across as nauseating and cocky. Oh, he's also Karly's boyfriend!

Replay of Rex and Nicole?:(

Taken from that link:
    Ken - Hailing from Hong Kong, Ken considers himself to be an 'International Playboy' and is very rich indeed. He puts a huge emphasis on making money and can come across as nauseating and cocky. Oh, he's also Karly's boyfriend!

Replay of Rex and Nicole?:(

Surely they've learnt their lesson from last year :confused: It would be way more interesting to see Karly & her bf reunited for a few minutes, and then for her to get evicted and for us to get to know him as a person, not as Karly's boyfriend

Karly can do way better than that!!

Leak supposedly of who is gone here...http://www.mrpaparazzi.com/

• Advertisement

F*CK!!! It's him!

Advertisement