Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

I think Tom will be the sort of tosser that ends up providing us with some comedy gold.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

Ginny wrote: »
    Leak supposedly of who is gone here...http://www.mrpaparazzi.com/

That story has been removed? uh-oh...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

I think Tom will be the sort of tosser that ends up providing us with some comedy gold.
    He remind me of chest hair shaving Tim....

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I hope so, it's badly needed in there.

Notice that there is a high percentage of Karly going, and BB happen to put someone in to take her place with Lisa.:mad:

That story has been removed? uh-oh...
    Its still being reported as that Hm on DS...
    fingers crossed!!!!

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Brilliant!!! She is sickened!! 50.4% of the votes aswell!

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

:)

PLEASE be booed!

I feel sorry for her actually.

Notice that there is a high percentage of Karly going, and BB happen to put someone in to take her place with Lisa.:mad:

It should be interesting, as he said smoking offends him. I wonder if he'll sit at the busstop talking about Karly with Lisa?:o

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Love it, love it, love it :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Hmmm :eek:

I think in general she wasn't that bad, but siding with Lisa really messed up her odds.

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

Ginny wrote: »
    He seems a bit too short or something for me, I dunno there's something smary about him....And sure I don't fancy any other blokes in the world other the the OH..;)
    well you know how short i am hahahaha.

poor carly. thats a bit pooey.

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

I think we might need a translator for the eviction interview!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Hira looks very hot imo.

Stop the Carly sympathy folks, shes a cow, this is brilliant.

I don't! She got a better reaction than she deserved. Sorry but she was a nasty cow. And Lisa wasn't her downfall...if Lisa hadn't been there, there would have been another bitching partner to take her place.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

brilliant, she got about 10 mins with her fella, now god knows when he'll be evicted!

Hmmm :eek:

The reason I feel sorry for her is that it looks like BB used her to suit this particular eviction.

They win viewer wise whether she stayed or went.
    Why wait till now to put him in?
    It's like they planned it.

Oh,wait...

Kathy Burke should be good :D

Her bf doesn't seem to give much of a sh*t about her does he? He obviously knew she was clear favourite to be booted out, so why bother going in? It's not like he needs the money.

• Advertisement

Stop licking arse davina :rolleyes:

Her bf doesn't seem to give much of a sh*t about her does he? He obviously knew she was clear favourite to be booted out, so why bother going in? It's not like he needs the money.
    Clearly didn't think 40 days away from her was enough:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Why does the eviction interview have a BBLB format?? Why do we have two pundits there?

UUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    I hate Judy James!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I bet they only decided to put Kenneth in once it became obvious Karly was going to be booted out. Sneaky!

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Why does the eviction interview have a BBLB format?? Why do we have two pundits there?

It's been like this since the start of the series. It's crap!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

It's been like this since the start of the series. It's crap!

Ah I see. Haven't seen any of it really. Thats really crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Why was the crowd so horrible to the new housemates? Ok Kenneth seems like a bit of a tosser but the others seemed ok, the reaction was very vicious.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

i'd love to see Kathy Burke in Celeb Big Bro.....

• Advertisement

Its pants there's usually some z lister on hawking their new venture while pretending they watched BB this year, some of them have shown themselves up getting names wrong, etc. which is just embarrassing....

Advertisement