Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

I thought it was just that new housemates can't BE nominated? Maybe I'm wrong though...

New housemates can't nominate or be nominated, as there already facing the vote if she doesn't complete the task.

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Few minutes behind because I had to get more wine! My god she is silly! This task is gonna be a disaster!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Can't Be I heard....

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Yep if she fails the 5 of them are up.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,345 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

ya one would give Brian a run for mastermind of the year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

rizzla wrote: »
    New housemates can't nominate or be nominated, as there already facing the vote if she doesn't complete the task.

Oooh, I misunderstood. This is going to fail then, Halfwit definitely won't be nominated this week. Siavash & Marcus aren't stupid enough to be swayed by some new people they don't know, and I don't see anyone as particular targets this week so I can see a lot of people getting few votes each.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Yep, only original housemates voting.

When he tells her she can leave he sounds like he's trying not to laugh.

I reckon BB will call all of the new HMs into the Diary Room and explain it, otherwise they havent a chance.

Grand so David and Hira or Tom to go in double eviction....

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Yep, only original housemates voting.

When he tells her she can leave he sounds like he's trying not to laugh.

I reckon BB will call all of the new HMs into the Diary Room and explain it, otherwise they havent a chance.

Or maybe they are throwing her to the lions?

I reckon they are doing the same thing they did to Makosi, remember?
    She wasn't allowed to tell anyone.

If she pulls this one off she deserves to be a HM.

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

So we have freddie the halfwit who has now been joined by hira the dumbwit. great. just bloody great.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,345 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

ChewChew wrote: »
    So we have freddie the halfwit who has now been joined by hira the dumbwit. great. just bloody great.

match made in heaven

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Sweetie79

rodrigo and lisa will get nominations.is there going to be 7 mates up for nomination? Hira ssooo stupid!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

Sweetie79 wrote: »
    rodrigo and lisa will get nominations.is there going to be 7 mates up for nomination? Hira ssooo stupid!!!!

What I was led to believe is that if Hira doesn't complete the task, only the new housemates will be up. Letting the original housemates off the hook that week. I could be wrong though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

rizzla wrote: »
    What I was led to believe is that if Hira doesn't complete the task, only the new housemates will be up. Letting the original housemates off the hook that week. I could be wrong though.
    yes.gif
    this is what I understood too. Pretty sure Hira didn't get it though:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Just watched 2nd part! Omg - she is the stupidest person in the world!!:eek::D

I can picture her now..."Ok guys, Half-wit and Noirin are up for eviction". Then BB announces all the new housemates are up. Lovely!

Chinafoot wrote: »
    I can picture her now..."Ok guys, Half-wit and Noirin are up for eviction". Then BB announces all the new housemates are up. Lovely!
    I hope something like that does happen. I don't want either of them to go. Pity Lisa's name didn't come out:(.

Twas pretty strange how little attention Karly got in Big Mouth.meh.gif
    I actually forgot she was there.
    This evening was a fairly sedated one.

Twas pretty strange how little attention Karly got in Big Mouth.meh.gif
    I actually forgot she was there.
    This evening was a fairly sedated one.

They overshadowed her time in there with her OHs entrance, didn't sit well with me at all.

In fairness though there wasn't a whole lot to talk about. Could have definitely grilled her a bit more..
    Seems like the the new housemates somehow got their mission communicated to them..
    I'm watching it a bit delayed coz i paused, but i saw Dave talkin to Bea in the kitchen about it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

BB ****ed up too though TBF, he read the part of the script that was only to be read now about a hamper. they just got it on the live feed, but he said it was on the floor of the diary room, when it wasnt.

but yeah, siavash FTW

zuroph wrote: »
    he said it was on the floor of the diary room, when it wasnt.

it actually was on the floor, behind the chair!!! I saw it when they showed her from the 2nd cam!
    Hira was too ditsy to notice it.:D:D

zuroph wrote: »
    BB ****ed up too though TBF, he read the part of the script that was only to be read now about a hamper. they just got it on the live feed, but he said it was on the floor of the diary room, when it wasnt.

but yeah, siavash FTW
    That's right, when the camera showed her leaving, there was a hamper on the ground to the right of the chair.

My E4 is gone.:(

Has it happened to anyone else, all I am getting is a black screen.

Yep. I even fast forwarded and its been gone for 10 mins or so apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

turn off and turn on again....that worked for me!!!

Mine's grand Sharpshooter, just checked. They're watching 'Enter the Dragon' here at the minute so I can't watch it anyway:rolleyes:.

Tis fine on mine..
    Same here Ann!!!

Ann22 wrote: »
    That's right, when the camera showed her leaving, there was a hamper on the ground to the right of the chair.

I dont think she knew what a "hamper" was. You could hear her opening it and asking what she had to take.

It's a really crappy series this year.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

My E4 is fine.

Advertisement