Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

ah little freddie has got a playmate......im glad he has someone that he can get on with:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

On E4 i cannae still see nuhin:(

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

joes girls wrote: »
    ah little freddie has got a playmate......im glad he has someone that he can get on with:)
    She has met the cool Freddie...wont be long until the bad Freddie reappears :D

only bad side is that she will have to try convince the housemates to nominate him!

ah leave poor freddie alone........it might be the next love story.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

turn off and turn on again....that worked for me!!!
    Nope, I tried and I still have nothing.:(
    On E4 i cannae still see nuhin:(
    :(

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

ah leave poor freddie alone........it might be the next love story.....
    That is what I am thinking. Hope so as it may be actually a true romance.

plug it out for a bit????

Nope, I tried and I still have nothing.:(

:(

Analog or digital?
    Analog here :(
    fail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

I have E4 here , no probs

• Advertisement

ah cool, in 15 mins it'll be on Channel 4 anyway.:o

Weird how Karlys fellah went in while she went out ...like ships in the night ....:pac:

The other two blonde babes have taken to each other

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

it went on me for a bit but came back.

im a little wary of new folks making mates with freddie, i mean, they've been watching from outside, so know how he's being liked, just hope they're not taking advantage of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Couldn't believe it when that psychologist said Karly looked like a bitch. I said that earlier...I'm quite proud of my observational skills:o.

I think anybody with two eyes could see she was a bish Ann ,a pretty one at that , but still a bish ...

zuroph wrote: »
    it went on me for a bit but came back.

im a little wary of new folks making mates with freddie, i mean, they've been watching from outside, so know how he's being liked, just hope they're not taking advantage of that.
    Watching on C4 now.

They can't take advantage because the public know that they have been watching so they have to be extra careful.:pac:

freddie is smoking?

He is trying to impress Bea :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Feck sake, was hoping someone would enter that looked like they would stand up to Lisa and piss her off, doesnt look like any of the new hm's will...

It's early days ....the honeymoon period will end soon

• Advertisement

lisa will prob go next week. on the live feed you can see she's got her big fake smile on for all the new housemates. now that carly is gone she knows she's ****ed, and is desperately trying to round up a new posse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

It would have made great TV if Lisa was in last year with Darnell, Mikey and especially Rex, all people that said it how it was and would argue all day with her. This year is really poor in comparison it has to be said.

I can't see it working though, they have seen too much zuroph.
    Unless he actually likes her.:eek:

I'd say she'll get along with that Dave guy.

Does anyone have an idea as to how they new HMs got their mission communicated to them properly?!??
    It seemed Hira completely misunderstood it, but then 2 of them were talking about it later on.
    Could it be that BB cheated and told another housemate or what?

i think last years big brother might have been one of the very best.

i think last years big brother might have been one of the very best.

No way, Jade and Co were brilliant to watch as was Victor and Jason.:pac:

but as a total balance. there was some epic characters over the year, but last year, for me anyway, everything "clicked". they had good tasks, they had proper arguments, they had good surprises, they had a great mix of characters, and it was interesting right to the end. the only thing that let it down was the dullard that won it :p

EDIT lol dogface is jarred up again. also, the shot right now with tom or whatever his name is with the leg up chatting to noirin, thats the one we'll see tomorrow, cutting to an angry looking marcus.

but as a total balance. there was some epic characters over the year, but last year, for me anyway, everything "clicked". they had good tasks, they had proper arguments, they had good surprises, they had a great mix of characters, and it was interesting right to the end. the only thing that let it down was the dullard that won it :p

EDIT lol dogface is jarred up again.

The whole of BB with Victor and Jason topped it all, it had everything.

Ginny wrote: »
    Who does Dave remind me of????

sort of like a mixture of Shrek and Biff Tannen I think.:confused:

so,Hira lives in Dublin. thought i heard her say a few things with nuance of an irish accent

• Advertisement

sort of like a mixture of Shrek and Biff Tannen I think.:confused:

so,Hira lives in Dublin. thought i heard her say a few things with nuance of an irish accent

i would. :o

Advertisement